It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Conspiracies ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
On this web page most conpiracies are alway's formed around the posters idiotic and predictable Michael Boore crapola, you ever notice that ? Hell, I can almost set most thread's on cruise control and fall asleep. They ought to call this place the CIA or FBI considering how many nutty thread's seem to be tossed down that black hole. To me conspiracies are simple thing's like the neverending group of retard's that they keep churning out of Saturday Night Live ( SNL ) and so on. How many times do we have to re-create the cast from the first cast of SNL before we all go crazy ?! It's been 90 year's and here we all are watching skit's that only the laugh track find's funny ? Come on ! Are we all robots now ? We all see what's coming after SNL : 45 movies with the typical SNL dope doing yet another bumbling movie with the blond babe at the end. You want to pay for that crap ? I won't and don't. Even this whole IPOD stuff is a joke. Suddenly I can get 300 GIGS on a little crappy piece of junk, but my massive extra-expensive computer cost 300 times as much ? What the hell am I going to store up for the rest of my life, every single crappy MOTOWN song that they play with almost every TV commercial, TV show or Movie ? I'm sick of MOTOWN ! Think about it people, you probably got 300 year's of link's to go with the 4500 lifetimes it would take to re-live SOME of them! We are all walking about wondering what is after next when next is wondering where we all went.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
By the way, do you think 'went' wonders where we went ? Do you think 'wonder' wonders about that ?

join