It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very interesting ufo sphere in somones back yard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
this is very very strange and interesting. its a video from ufocasebook.com of somone who recorded a ufo that was sitting on his back lawn it flew up and took off.

i have no idea if this is real or fake so watch the video and tell me what you think.

video
www.ufocasebook.com...

story
www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Was that a model of a Deathstar?

Even with the 'Blair Witch' moving camera effects it's obviously a fake.

Of course true believers will say that it's reallt a Reptilian controlled surveilance craft (RUAV) driven by miniture Greys (Lepregreys if you wil la te da!) and they didn't have time to leave a pot'a Sasquach stew!

xu

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
my opinion is that this footage is an obvious fake, but better than most. it has good tracking and its obvious that it passed through post processing the frame is moving and you can see the white background behind, also motionblur is most probably added later. and from only that single frame displayed at the adress you can see how the lighting on the orb (to sides of the orb) is not consistent. and when it flys away it stays fixed but the ground shakes, and then suddenly ground disappears, it seems the author didnt really cared about tracking there.

if you did it, I must say it is better than the avarage fakes so keep up the good work, or not.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I was going to say it looks like the Jedi's Remote training orb. Didn't see any glow that the cameraman stated was there and if that was moving at 1000 mph when it disappear then they didn't pull the string fast enough.

This is a fake and I am a 'true believer'.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
very fake lol

looks like some really cheap CG graphics..reminds me of the old sega star wars games lol

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
It would seem this guy is an amateur film maker in his spare time:-

www.grinningidiotfilms.com...

It would seem his site wasnt getting enough hits and something like this, as obviously fake as it is, still brings the punters in to debate about it.....

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
He quotes

Camera is a Canon powershot s-30 digital still cam. It can take up to a minute of 320x240 AVI video at 15 frames per second.

I have a high spec Fuji digital camera that can also take movie footage. However, to do this you have to enter a menu on the cameras screen and select the movie mode. Now this takes anywhere up to 20 seconds to do, even if you know where the option is in the menu. Was he planning on taking movie of the bike or stills? The object looks real enough on the ground, but as it starts to fly it looks unrealistic. Something about the way it fades into darkness seems unreal to me.

EDIT: It also would appear he has a possible agenda. Quote from his website:

This is the gallery as of now. hopefully it will get a lot bigger and i will have to purchase more webspace and pay people money. navigate by clicking on the different sub-galleries at left. have a nice day.

[edit on 7-8-2005 by Maus0r]

BZ

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
looks like a foil helium balloon to me,the round object isnt the one thats flying,looks like it catches a gust of wind as its about head height

top topics

join