It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuff to watch for in the future.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 09:11 PM
link   
God didn't create christianity. People thinking Jesus was his son created it. It was the idea that a guy was born with a supernatural dad and died to save them. No one can say god came and made it. For people wrote the bible, stole the ten commandments from Jews, christmas from witches, halloween from witches, easter from witches, and stole millions of lives in the name of a book. For the creation in the book isn't god, it is what they say he is. Say no one believed Jesus was the son of god, would christianity be here? No.

Do you think god would send his kid down to die? Isn't that murdering him, since god knows all and knows his son would die. Of course, going by bible, god sends fire on miilions, plague, rats, famine, locust, and many other things that kill millions if not billions. But go by witches way, god/goddess don't kill people. They there to care for and help their people. Goddess heals, gives life, and is the hearth of the homes. The Horned God is nature, hunting, and light. They don't go out and kill millions, they don't send fire or locust on anyone for any reason. The original witches believed in do what one wilt as long as ye harm none. Today it survives after the catholic church killed millions with their witch trials as Wicca. It has do what one wants as long as they harm none. Then with Budda he a happy smiling man, he doesn't send fire, locust, plague, so forth. Druidism a close freind of witchcraft did sacrifice people. Once on winter solstice(sp?) and one on summer solstice. It was an honor. And it wasn't young virgin women, it was people who either were chosen or volunteered. They didn't bust the door down at three in the morning and kidnapp the people.

So here the question I ask. Christianity(mainly catholic) say their god right and have wars and kill millions. Also their god kills millions. While Witchcraft, Druidism and Buddism(sp?) gods/goddesses don't kill millions, and the witches, druids, and buddists don't/didn't kill millions or start wars.

And truth, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you so funny. Only thing that could be more funny is someone who decides to believe you!

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 11:06 PM
link   
For anyone who just read that desicration of a post.

remember this..

By (their) fruits you shall know them.

james, you lack understanding in every category and are not worth arguing over, i love you
as a brother but this hate and childness has to stop.

Nomatter how hard you hate me, i will not hate you.

live by those teachings and you will lose all of this bad aattitude stuff.

peace.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Ho I get it you don't have to hate him because your interpretation of the bible is that God hate's James for you. God is going to rip him to shreds and violate everything that he holds sacred. Why and only why is because James publicly states he cannot support the idea that what your call God can exist.

You know what truth neither can you and I know why because it stinks. The idea that the one who created the Universe (as we understand it today) could be responsible for killing billions of people. Just because they do not adhere to your system of faith is absurd.

In fact its beyond absurd it falls into the realm of ignorance and blatant disregard for human life.

Something you feel perfectly comfortable with "Truth". Something which is a violation of his commandments. What wrong "Truth" does your interpretation of God imply he does not have to adhere to the rules he set fourth?

He sounds evil to me "truth�, as do you.

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 09:37 PM
link   
No god does not hate him for me, but he loves him and tries to use
me to get him to wake up.

I love his soul, and want him to enjoy ever lasting life with excellent people of peace.

" God kills billions because they do not believe in his system of belief "

wow, this is the pride of men.

Who are we to tell god that we deserve to say what we can and cannot believe when he is the only creator?

How would you feel if you created a race and you told them 100% truth and what to believe and why they were here on earth and then they turn around
and hate you and call you evil??

how would you feel?

Also god did not kill billlions of people, men killed billions of people who are heretics to the commands.

also you think me and god are evil?

You dont know how much as a humaan i love your soul toltec, and it saddens me to death to hear this kind
of a judgement upon me.

Ive done all i can do for you guys, but i cannot engage in this type of hate.

(peace).

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 10:35 PM
link   
"Truth" when you present your passive/aggressive behavior all I can say is, So what. You want me to feel love for souls includes the death of billions?

"Truth" that is a lot of BS. What you are all about is a Lie, one which presents God as responsible for the death of Billions. This because Humans did not accept a certain system of belief?

Your interpretation of the Bible is flawed, so flawed it is easily debunked (just like the Lockness monster).

Yes, "truth" he is the only creator of an area (that is known to man) equal to 15 billion light years. It is you who hate "truth," such as humanity which feels you are out of you mind.

PS: Do not ask what I know about outer space

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 07:39 AM
link   
think what you will.

your judgement will be ten times more how you judge other.

i hate noone!

peace.

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 02:27 PM
link   
HEY! Toltec, don't bring the Lock Ness Monster in this. It could exist, many reports of it, and many reports of same thing in other places.

And can't say virgin mary doesn't exist. Mexicans saw her on the back of a billboiard once, a Italian guy saw her face in a muffin, and some American saw her face on certain days and when the moon shone just right. All these people from different areas all saw her, so she must be coming to show herself to us.

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I really do not hate Noone but he does owe me money

Time for some Comic releif guys.....

> "OFFICE CHRISTMAS PARTY"
>
> December 1st
>
> TO: ALL EMPLOYEES
>
>
>
> I'm happy to inform you that the company Christmas
> Party will take place on December 20th at Luigi's Open
> Pit Barbecue. There will be lots of spiked eggnog and
> a small band playing traditional carols ... feel free
> to sing along. And don't be surprised if our CEO shows
> up dressed as Santa Claus to light the Christmas tree!
> Exchange of gifts among employees can be done at that
> time; however, no gift should be over $10.
>
>
>
> Merry Christmas to you and your family.
>
> Patty Lewis
> Human Resources Director
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> December 2nd
>
>
>
> In no way was yesterday's memo intended to exclude our
> Jewish employees. We recognize that Hanukkah is an
> important holiday that often coincides with Christmas
> (though unfortunately not this year). However, from
> now on we're calling it our "Holiday Party." The same
> policy applies to employees who are celebrating
> Kwanzaa at this time. There will be no Christmas tree
> and no Christmas carols sung.
>
>
>
> Happy Holidays to you and your family.
>
> Patty Lewis
> Human Resources Director
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> December 3rd
>
>
>
>
> Regarding the anonymous note I received from a member
> of Alcoholics Anonymous requesting a non-drinking
> table, I'm happy to accommodate this request, but,
> don't forget, if I put a sign on the table that reads,
> "AA Only," you won't be anonymous anymore. In
> addition, forget about the gifts exchange-- no gifts
> will be allowed since the union members feel that $10
> is too much money.
>
>
>
> Patty Lewis
> Human Researchers Director
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> December 7th
>
>
>
> I've arranged for members of Overeaters Anonymous to
> sit farthest from the dessert buffet and pregnant
> women closest to the restrooms. Gays are allowed to
> sit with each other. Lesbians do not have to sit with
> the gay men; each will have their own table. Yes,
> there will be a flower arrangement for the gay men's
> table.
>
>
>
>
>
> Happy now?
>
> Patty Lewis
> Human Racehorses Director
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> December 9th
>
>
>
>
> People, people -- nothing sinister was intended by
> wanting our CEO to play Santa Claus! Even if the
> anagram of "Santa" does happen to be "Satan," there is
> no evil connotation to our own "little man in a red
> suit."
>
>
>
> Patty Lewis
> Human Ratraces
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> December 10th
>
>
>
>
> Vegetarians -- I've had it with you people!! We're
> going to hold this party at Luigi's Open Pit whether
> you like it or not, you can just sit at the table
> farthest from the "grill of death," as you put it, and
> you'll get salad bar only, including hydroponic
> tomatoes. But, you know, tomatoes have feelings, too.
> They scream when you slice them. I've heard them
> scream. I'm hearing them right now... Ha!
>
>
>
> I hope you all have a rotten holiday! Drive drunk and
> die, you hear me?
>
> The Bitch from Hell
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> December 13th
>
>
>
>
> I'm sure I speak for all of us in wishing Patty Lewis
> a speedy recovery from her stress-related illness.
> I'll continue to forward your cards to her at the
> sanitarium. In the meantime, management has decided to
> cancel our Holiday Party and give everyone the
> afternoon of the 20th off with full pay.
>
>
>
> Terri Bishop
> Assistant Plant Manager
>
>
> _
>

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 07:48 PM
link   
lol the was pure jokes if only that did happen

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 12:18 AM
link   
12 Days of Christmas

12 Days of Christmas - letters
December 14th
Dearest John:

I went to the door today and the postman delivered a partridge in a pear tree. What a delightful gift. I couldn't have been more surprised.

With dearest love and affection, Agnes
-------------------------------------------------------------------
December 15th

Dearest John:

Today the postman brought your very sweet gift. Just imagine, two turtle doves.... I'm just delighted at your very thoughtful gift. They are just adorable.

All my love, Agnes
-------------------------------------------------------------------
December 16th

Dear John:

Oh, aren't you the extravagant one! Now I must protest. I don't deserve such generosity. Three French hens. They are just darling but I must insist.... you're just too kind.

Love Agnes
--------------------------------------------------------------------
December 17th

Dear John:

Today the postman delivered four calling birds. Now really! They are beautiful, but don't you think enough is enough? You're being too romantic.

Affectionately, Agnes
December 18th

Dearest John:

What a surprise! Today the postman delivered five golden rings. One for each finger. You're just impossible, but I love it. Frankly, John, all those squawking birds were beginning to get on my nerves.

All my love, Agnes
------------------------------------------------------------------
December 19th

Dear John:

When I opened the door there were actually six geese a-laying on my front steps. So you're back to the birds again, huh? Those geese are huge. Where will I ever keep them? The neighbors are complaining and I can't sleep through the racket. PLEASE STOP!

Cordially, Agnes
December 20th

John:

What's with you and those #ing birds???? Seven swans a-swimming. What kind of goddam joke is this? There's bird # all over the house and they never stop the racket. I'm a nervous wreck and I can't sleep all night.

IT'S NOT FUNNY.......So stop with those #ing birds.

Sincerely, Agnes
December 21st

OK Buster:

I think I prefer the birds. What the hell am I going to do with eight maids a-milking? It's not enough with all those birds and eight maids a-milking, but they had to bring their own goddam cows. There is # all over the lawn and I can't move in my own house. Just lay off me. SMART ASS.

Ag
December 22nd

Hey #head:

What are you? Some kind of sadist? Now there's nine pipers piping. And Christ - do they pipe. They haven't stopped chasing those maids since they got here yesterday morning. The cows are upset are stepping all over those screeching birds. No wonder they screech. What am I going to do? The neighbors have started a petition to evict me.

You'll get yours.

From Ag
December 23rd

You Rotten Prick:

Now there's ten ladies dancing - I don't know why I call those sluts ladies. They've been balling those nine pipers all night long. Now the cows can't sleep and they've got diarrhea. My living room is a river of #. The commissioner of buildings has subpoened me to give cause why the building shouldn't be condemned. I'm sicking the police on you.

One who means it, Ag
December 24th

Listen #head:

What's with the eleven lords a-leaping on those maids and aforementioned "ladies"? Some of those broads will never walk again.

Those pipers ran through the maids and have been committing sodomy with the cows. All 234 of the birds are dead. They have been trampled to death in the orgy. I hope you're satisfied, you rotten swine.

Your sworn enemy, Miss Agnes McCallister
December 25th

(From the law offices Taeker, Spredar, and Bangar)

Dear Sir:

This is to acknowledge your latest gift of twelve drummers drumming, which you have seen fit to inflict on our client, Miss Agnes McCallister. The destruction, of course, was total.

All correspondence should come to our attention. If you should attempt to reach Miss McCallister at Happy-Dale Sanitarium, the attendants have instructions to shoot you on sight.

With this letter, please find attached a warrant for your arrest.

Taeker, Spredar, and Bangar
Attorneys at Law

"Politically Correct" Days of Christmas

On the 12th day of the Eurocentrically imposed midwinter festival, my Significant Other in a consenting adult, monogamous relationship gave to me:

TWELVE males reclaiming their inner warrior through ritual drumming,

ELEVEN pipers piping (plus the 18-member pit orchestra made up of members in good standing of the Musicians Equity Union as called for in their union contract even though they will not be asked to play a note),

TEN melanin deprived testosterone-poisoned scions of the patriarchal ruling class system leaping,

NINE persons engaged in rhythmic self-expression,

EIGHT economically disadvantaged female persons stealing milk-products from enslaved Bovine-Americans,

SEVEN endangered swans swimming on federally protected wetlands,

SIX enslaved Fowl-Americans producing stolen non-human animal products,

FIVE golden symbols of culturally sanctioned enforced domestic incarceration,

(NOTE: after members of the Animal Liberation Front threatened to throw red paint at my computer, the calling birds, French hens and partridge have been reintroduced to their native habitat. To avoid further Animal-American enslavement, the remaining gift package has been revised.)

FOUR hours of recorded whale songs

THREE deconstructionist poets

TWO Sierra Club calendars printed on recycled processed tree carcasses and...

ONE Spotted Owl activist chained to an old-growth pear tree.

Merry Christmas Happy Chanukah. Good Kwanzaa. Blessed Yule. Oh, heck! Happy Holidays!!!! (unless otherwise prohibited by law) *

*Unless, of course, you are suffering from Seasonally Affected Disorder (SAD). If this be the case, please substitute this gratuitous call for celebration with suggestion that you have a thoroughly adequate day.

Le Cajun Douze Jour de Noel - (The Cajun Twelve Days of Christmas)

On the first day of Christmas mon Cajun sends to me,
a grobec in a cypress tree.

On the second day of Christmas mon Cajun sends to me,
two alligators and a grobec in a cypress tree.

On the third day of Christmas mon Cajun sends to me,
three poule-deau, two alligators, and a grobec in a cypress tree.

On the fourth day of Christmas mon Cajun sends to me,
four dos-gris, three poule-deau, two alligators and a grobec in a cypress tree.

On the fifth day of Christmas mon Cajun sends to me
FIVE RING-TAILED COONS, four dos-gris, three poule-deau, two alligators and a grobec in a cypress tree.

On the sixth day of Christmas mon Cajun sends to me,
six lazy lapin, FIVE RING-TAILED COONS, four dos-gris, three poule-deau, two alligators, and a grobec in a cypress tree.

On the seventh day of Christmas mon Cajun sends to me,
seven chien a -chewing, six lazy lapin, FIVE RING-TAILED COONS, four dos-gris, three poule-deau, two alligators, and a grobec in a cypress tree.

On the eighth day of Christmas mon Cajun sends to me,
eight choupic swimming, seven chien a-chewing, six lazy lapin, FIVE RING-TAILED COONS, four dos-gris, three poule-deau, two alligators, and a grobec in a cypress tree.

On the ninth day of Christmas mon Cajun sends to me,
nine nutrias nipping, eight chien a-chewing, six lazy lapin, FIVE RING-TAILED COONS, four dos-gris, three poule-deau, two alligators, and a grobec in a cypress tree.

On the tenth day of Christmas mon Cajun sends to me,
ten chat a-chatting, nine nutrias nipping eight choupic swimming, seven chien a-chewing, six lazy lapin, FIVE RING-TAILED COONS, four dos-gris, three poule-deau, two alligators, and a grobic in a cypress tree.

On the eleventh day of Christmas mon Cajun sends to me,
eleven possums playing, ten chat a-chatting, nine nutrias nipping, eight choupic swimming, seven chien a-chewing, six lazy lapin, FIVE RING-TAILEDCOONS, four dos-gris, three poule-deau, two alligators, and a grobec in a cypress tree.

On the twelth day of Christmas mon Cajun sends to me,
twelve egret grinning, eleven possums playing, ten chat a-chatting, nine nutrias nipping, eight choupic swimming, seven chien a-chewing, six lazy lapin, FIVE RING-TAILED COONS, four dos-gris, three poule-deau, two alligators, and a grobec in a cypress tree.

New "Twelve Days of Christmas" Government Policy

Effective immediately, the following economizing measures are being implemented in the "Twelve Days of Christmas" subsidiary:

1) The partridge will be retained, but the pear tree, which never produced the cash crop forecasted, will be replaced by a plastic hanging plant, providing considerable savings in maintenance;

2) Two turtle doves represent a redundancy that is simply not cost effective. In addition, their romance during working hours could not be condoned. The positions are, therefore, eliminated;

3) The three French hens will remain intact. After all, everyone loves the French;

4) The four calling birds will be replaced by an automated voice mail system, with a call waiting option. An analysis is underway to determine who the birds have been calling, how often and how long they talked;

5) The five golden rings have been put on hold by the Board of Directors. Maintaining a portfolio based on one commodity could have negative implications for institutional investors. Diversification into other precious metals, as well as a mix of T-Bills and high technology stocks, appear to be in order;

6) The six geese-a-laying constitutes a luxury which can no longer be afforded. It has long been felt that the production rate of one egg per goose per day was an example of the general decline in productivity. Three geese will be let go, and an upgrading in the selection procedure by personnel will assure management that, from now on, every goose it gets will be a good one;

7) The seven swans-a-swimming is obviously a number chosen in better times. The function is primarily decorative. Mechanical swans are on order. The current swans will be retrained to learn some new strokes, thereby enhancing their outplacement;

8) As you know, the eight maids-a-milking concept has been under heavy scrutiny by the EEOC. A male/female balance in the workforce is being sought. The more militant maids consider this a dead-end job with no upward mobility. Automation of the process may permit the maids to try a-mending, a-mentoring or a-mulching;

9) Nine ladies dancing has always been an odd number. This function will be phased out as these individuals grow older and can no longer do the steps;

10) Ten Lords-a-leaping is overkill. The high cost of Lords, plus the expense of international air travel, prompted the Compensation Committee to suggest replacing this group with ten out-of-work congressmen. While leaping ability may be somewhat sacrificed, the savings are significant as we expect an oversupply of unemployed congressmen this year;

11) Eleven pipers piping and twelve drummers drumming is a simple case of the band getting too big. A substitution with a string quartet, a cutback on new music, and no uniforms, will produce savings which will drop right to the bottom line;

Overall we can expect a substantial reduction in assorted people, fowl, animals and related expenses. Though incomplete, studies indicate that stretching deliveries over twelve days is inefficient. If we can drop ship in one day, service levels will be improved.

Regarding the lawsuit filed by the attorney's association seeking expansion to include the legal profession ("thirteen lawyers-a-suing"), a decision is pending.

Deeper cuts may be necessary in the future to remain competitive. Should that happen, the Board will request management to scrutinize the Snow White Division to see if seven dwarfs is the right number.

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Truth,
as with any person spreading the word of anything slightly out of the ordinary, there will always be those who seek more solid evidence of your claims.

Sometimes, this is simply unavailable.

You have proven your points and made your statements of warning. I myself actually believe all that you proclaim to be possible, however, I also feel that you would suit your purpose best by either researching every detail supporting your claims and then writing a complete essay and or report, post where you feel it is needed and move forward.

All you can do is post your comments and move on as arguing your point in this sort of medium is not only difficult but may potentially cause more harm than good.

Let people say what they will,
speak your mind, go with your heart and only time will tell.

Peace and good luck to you.

posted on Dec, 23 2002 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I am here to say that I am with you. I believe and am fighting the same fight as you. If it helps at all, this poem has always helped me....

FOOTPRINTS
One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to him, and the other to the Lord.

When the scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he questioned about it: "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me?"

The Lord replied: "My son, my precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

(Author: Mary Stevenson)

God is.

[Edited on 23-12-2002 by Spiker951]

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
If god can kill all of us isnt that against his own beliefs and morals....
i believe things have to be done but why all suffer when sin, hatred is injected into your minds.... dont the innocent deserved to have a chance. Tell me there are acutally people u have never committed sin.... How can we choose when your forced into something whether u believe or not. I am cathlioc i just dont get y ppl believe that cathliocism is the only way... all the other major religions all feature one thing a GOD.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
First I'd like to say thank you to the people or peoples who made this page possible. All walks of life and just about every personality imaginable seem to come together to (for the most part) discuss what most pages would avoid.

Im a late poster to this but I hope im not the last. I noticed this forum started in 2002 and im pretty sure truth moved on but I wanted to commend him for his efforts and insight in what he perceives happening. Ive studied alot of religions and even studied astrology and numerology. woopee.. Humanity can only assume what created it and what may drive it and most of all how we perceive what the hell is happening to us. I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in and say our destiny isnt layed out in stone nor is dictated by a book.

Alot of people seem to think they have the answers and im not bashing you truth or anyone else but we're only human and god is god. I believe *god has guided humanity in a way that we, as humans, could never understand. Most importantly I believe we are in control of our own destiny and every situation we come across as humans requires a response whether it be good or bad, right or wrong. Truth, I doubt god created us to end in a fiery horrific tribulation. I think he left us clues and more importantly left us up to succeed or fail.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by madmangunradio]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
wow, I was way off about JP2.....

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
BTW doesn't this thread belong in the predictions forum?

9/11 was an inside job. I saw the attack when I was a kid, only instead of planes the two buildings were blasted down with explosives. Some might argue that they were infact destroyed with thermite and other explosives after the planes hit. I remember philosophying on what would happen to the world economy if Wall Street was bombed. What I concluded with was that it would lead to WW3. And that's where we are now. At the doorstep of WW3. According to the Bible it will be mainly a land war on three fronts with three colors representing the three fronts. Blue, red and yellow. Blue is USA and Europe, Red is Russia and China and Yellow is the Arab world. It looks as if Africa will avoid most of the terror. 200 million soldiers will march during this war and the temple of Jerusalem will be rebuilt. In it's courtyard two prophets will prophecy for 3.5 years when they are killed by a beast that comes up from the abbyss. It doesn't say how long this war will last, but it will be very destructive. This is what happens next. Within five to ten years is my guess.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth

Truth, I hate to do this, but I will, your spelling sucks (and this is coming from a bad speller).

Anyways...

A lot of what you say is true, but the part about the cross... well... eh...
Not buying it. to me it sounds like the saints you are talking to, names are Cheech and Chong.
Who are these saints? Are they living saints (I myself am a saint as well as every other follower of Yeshua)? Are they dead saints? In that case you are in contridiction to the Word. I talk to God through the Holy Spirit and Yeshua, I trust His word over any saints word.

-Jimmy

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is the biggest damn crock of # I've ever seen, you are a radicalist lunatic for making this post.

So what if the weather goes haywire, THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TEST NUCLEAR WEAPONS. HMMM THAT HEAT DOESN'T JUST MAGICALLY DISSAPPEAR.

And ALIENS are not SATAN you unfouranate being, humans are not some divine creation of the universe for that thought in itself is Satan and it resides with you.

If you we're so Christian you'd go read the bible in it's true Aramaic texts.

People, Please bombard this radicalist lunatic, this is religious fantacism and it's beyond the borders of conspiracy -- it's mental instability. The only damn thing that's evil is the corporate controllers, and government.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealYoda7

Why are you so angry about one persons opinion on what he truley believes the future holds?
Can you prove any of your statements? No, of course you can't, you have to take it in faith just as this guy did with his ideas. I believe several things he said, but not all of it. True some of it sounds out way too out there, but it is just what he believes, so why does it upset you that someone has different beliefs than what you do and it effects you in no way?
We have something called freedom of speech, we use it to state what we know and our opinions. There is no reason to harass this guy because he believes differently than you do.
We should let him defend his beliefs and we should try to be civil on this forum.

-Jimmy

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join