It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuff to watch for in the future.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hmm...I would have to take a gander and say that in the future, 1. we will have a woman president, and this will start some sort of fad throughout other countries (or some real pissed off country leaders)
2. This will only happen if we don't get our keesters kicked by Iraq and other countries, I mean come on, if we attack Iraq would that not give an excellent excuse for other countries to join in the flogging against us?
3. We may use a nuke on someone, somewhere.
4. China will invade...hahahah I am just throwing out ideas.
5. Religion will be seen as a mass hysteria producing, brainwashing, anti government regime, and will be seen as a "intiment danger" to the US way of life and will be banned.(Of course I don't really believe that)
6. Aliens will make there presence known to us that yes, indeed they are here for our peanut butter!(no one, i mean no one gets my Skippy)
7. we will not need message boards like ATS anymore because our brains will be fitted with devices that will make us into slaves. Our only desire will be to make peanut butter and feed the "greys" hungry stomachs. We will know true bliss..

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You saw blood in a white hallway behind Jesus. First, how do you know it was Jesus? If you saw them from behind, never the face, how you know? I know many people who look like someone else from behind.

Second, you saw blood and blah blah blah. Woop de do, I've seen blodd in a dream before, not that big of a deal.

You see miracles, how you know? Many people "see" miracles. Guess what all of them have been? Cons! "Oh I saw him heal that blind deaf mute, then wham he was healed! It was a miracle." Couple months later, on the news, this man used this and this to con people out of money.

And, all of Jesus's "miracles" have been reproduced and perfected, and then some. David Copperfeild made the entire Statue of Liberty disappear, along with one into many, water into something else, and so forth. All easy. Heck, I can do one into many.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Truth Earthquakes happen all the time they are a part of reality."Truth" it really is you who have doubt, that is why you came here. To test your own faith, "Truth" testing faith means you have no proof.

Believe in yourself "truth" or do not, but do not expect others to accept what you think is real. Partially because you are lying.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I don't agree with everything "Truth" says, obviously, but is he lying? I don't think he is knowingly spreading a falsehood any more than I think the rest of you are, no matter what your beliefs are.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Thomas I understand how you feel this is not a simple situation (identifying conspiracy within religion
And spiritualism).

"Falsehood" is a word, which portends to discretion. And to be honest your impression is that "Truth" is doing this unknowingly?

Or the record Thomas I have studied Christianity as well as Shinto, Buddhism, the Koran and also (by far not the least) American Indian ways.

My background includes as well alternatives to what some may
Consider ancient (and as a result
Do consider them invalid) methodologies/philosophies.

Jesus was actually the first of his kind to deal with a society as organized as was (at the time of his existence). Up until that date cultures were very tribal and the prophets that came along. Were not exposed to empires, which had the potential to control entire hemispheres.

So while you may feel TC that some "Falsehood" has transpired. I would point out whatever happened to Jesus, it was by far an experience, which has never been repeated in history (this is as far as history records). Was Jesus promoting an aspect of Israeli society which Rome had destroyed?

By presenting his wine as his blood and bread as his flesh, did Jesus commit in what those days was an act of Heresy?

Why was death a penalty made apparent in relation to society 2000 years ago?

Why is death required of someone who violated the laws of Exodus in symbolic ways then?

Falsehood are not questions TC but the truth is some of these questions have already been asked, Netchicken do you have any response???????

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Toltek, the Shang dynesty is MUCH older then Rome, in fact I think it ended around 2000 BC. Also look at the Hindu's, the Indian's have had an empire for well over 4000 years. And their religion is also almost as old.

Also there is Confusious, he contradicted the social norms in china at the time.

And Buddha, one of the greatest social revolutionaries, more so then even Jesus...he lived around 560 BC, and at that time the Aryans had established powerful monarchies and had firmly established the Hindu doctrines.

Hmm in Egypt around 1800 BC or earlier there was Amenhotep, he was one of the first to establish the ideas of Monotheism, during the hight of the Egyptian kingdom.

Although he was not nearly so successful.

Jesus wasn't the first to do anything.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Freemason the Talmud was prepared about 4000 years ago (give or take). That the lords prayer is a part of it makes clear an intent of the Man called Jesus. It would seem apparent that all these cultures began at the same time along a similar path.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I thought the argument there was simply a man voicing his opinion against an Empire

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Actually, if your read the title of this thread again, it seems related to prophecy (Stuff to Watch for in the Future)...

Getting so hung up on the past (fatual or mythical) only takes us away from the intended subject. Of course, the past should be referred to, as a point when prophecy was first spoken, but this thread seems to have gotten stuck.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Well, the future is soon. God is ready to send his vengance on the ones who sin. His first act, earthquake. They shall destroy all the major cities. The cities with their sinners of blacks and hispanics, the poor who have to many kids but don't teach them the ways of the lord. The criminals who use drugs to destroy the body the lord gave them!

God shall come, and with him purity. Purity in death of the sinners. Then, and only, then will we be a pure society. I am waiting, and I am ready. For God shall lead his followers to paradise. Where Adam and Eve failed, people like me shall come through.

I shall pray for you, but if you do not listen, you will be stricken from this planet. James, Thomas, Toltec, Ycon, UP, and erehre yeht.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well isn't that just great?! My hispanic wife is going to be burned up in hell. I don't know if that's good or bad...hhmmmm.just kidding, she would probably beat the hell out of me for just implying that.

Here we go again on the great space coaster of All Sinners Die,( that would mean EVERYONE.) So there wouldn't be much left to rebuild huh? Unless you are one of the -snicker, snicker, hehehe- 144,000. Oh I am sorry I am only human I had to throw that out there.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 11:28 AM
link   
That has to be one the most racist posts I have read on this board. I don't believe I can respond to that post with a whole page full of obscenities. So I will let someone else.

You disgust me!!

[Edited on 6-11-2002 by Porchmonkey]

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You're right PorchMonkey, someone *will* respond...

Originally posted by The only TruthThe cities with their sinners of blacks and hispanics...

So now a person's skin color denotes whether or not he's a sinner? Where does it say that in the Bible? If sinning was based upon a skin color, why not the *white guys in the Church heirarchy who practice pedophilia*? So if their sins reflect upon *everyone else* who happens to share the same color of skin, then they've already damned you too (if you happen to be white, that is...I can't see that from here...).

No, sin is the action of the individual & no one else...By lumping people of similar skin color together & labeling them as sinners only shows that you're taking Satan's road of racism & bigotry.

Originally posted by The only Truth God shall come, and with him purity. Purity in death of the sinners. Then, and only, then will we be a pure society. I am waiting, and I am ready. For God shall lead his followers to paradise. Where Adam and Eve failed, people like me shall come through.

Such pride & arrogance you express here. You only express hatred for anyone not like yourself & use racism & bigotry in every sentence. God's way is love, Satan's way is hate...Do you really feel worthy of the sacrafice Jesus made for you, after seeing how little you deserve it? His sacrifice only makes you clean of the *original sin*, but you're commiting plenty of your own right here with your own words...Pray for *your* soul because you are *far* from being ready.

Originally posted by The only Truth I shall pray for you, but if you do not listen, you will be stricken from this planet. James, Thomas, Toltec, Ycon, UP, and erehre yeht.

I, for one, would not listen to *your* prayers because they're full of bile & hatred. You show only the same kind of extremist elitism that creates more terrorists.

[Edited on 6-11-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The only truth is james who feels the need to
pretend to be me.

Im not a biggit, i love all creatures. james please grow up from this.

I will tell simon if you continue these attacks.

peace.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 04:23 PM
link   
"The only truth" you response is proof you lack any education. You are a racist and a poor example of what behavior real Christians try to maintain. My only response to you is that I feel you are at the wrong place. This is a site which argues the issue of conspiracies in relation to Religion and Spiritualism. You sir are out of line. My advise is that you beg forgiveness this being my opinion.

May God have mercy upon your soul ,For I will not forgive you.

So let it be Written
So let it be Done.

[Edited on 6-11-2002 by Toltec]

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 06:21 PM
link   
First, like TC, I don't need you praying for me. Also, racist, I may not like some things people do, but one thing I hate is racism.

I know I exibit some myself, but that is to the ones who did something,(drugs, murder, rape, et cetera) I don't see a black and think sinner, you need to face the wrath of my god, for first, don't have one, second, I don't know them. But TOT, you are condeming billions due to their skin color. Why? What the ever do to you?

Also, a earthquake will happen, a major fault on both coasts. Where are most major cities here? On the coasts. Sure, Detroit, Chicago, St.Loius, but still, the coasts have NYC, DC, San Fran, San Diego(I think, don't have map) and a few others. So sooner or later a earthqauke will do some damage to the major cities. Of course, more damage in places like NYC since the fault there hasn't moved in a long time, the less they move, usually the more powerful they are.

Anyways, TOT, stop being a racist, few people like them, maybe the White Knights of Christianity or the KKK, but not us.

And, I'm not the only truth, truth, I am James the Lesser, aka James, aka setipsychic. Sorry, tell Simon, I won't get in trouble for I didn't do it. They may even be in same area, I don't know, but sorry, I am not him. I am not a Christian, I am not an extremeist, and I am not a stinking racist. KKK, Neo-Nazi, I don't associate or believe anything they do. I make fun of some, others I may be little when temper flares, but show hate that is not deserved, no.

[Edited on 7-11-2002 by James the Lesser]

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'd like to hear what you're going to say to God when he asks you to explain the racist comments you make and the attitude toward them.
Especially since you were given a specific directive to "Love EVERYONE As I Have Loved You."
Not to mention my favorite,
"Whatever you have done to the least of these, you have done to Me."
What's your answer going to be????

[Edited on 7-11-2002 by tooterhead]

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Someone walked in here and stirred the pot with a big stick, and you guys actually allowed yourselves to get caught in the eddy. Come on, can't you guys recognize bait when you see it? Good thing y'all aren't fish or you'd be in someone's livewell!

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Can we keep him as a pet TC!!!! Please please please!!!! I mean we promise to clean up after him and walk him every day. And I am sure UP will feed him at least once a week and he will get all the water he wants cause its free.

posted on Nov, 7 2002 @ 09:19 PM
link   
What's with this "we" $#|+ kemosabe?

Well Toltec, if *you* want to clean up after the bile he spews, you're welcome to it...

When it comes my turn to walk him, I'll put a muzzle on him so he doesn't get me into any lawsuits...But I'll have to clean away the foam around his mouth first.

And UP better not be getting his water from Bwian, because *that's* definitely not free...A conman *never* does things for free unless it'll promise a big score for them later.

[Edited on 8-11-2002 by MidnightDStroyer]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join