It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face and Pyramids of Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Face the facts, we don't know anything, did you know that many think that the pyramids had an obelisk at the top of all of them, yet no one mentions this.

As for Mars, In my oppinion, its an optical illusion, not the face but the surface.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
What about the tunnels on Mars? There are supposedly miles on miles of these tunnels. Nasa claim them to be sand dunes. Does not look that way to me at all.

ida.wr.usgs.gov...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This quote happened as a result of satilite imagry taken by the NIMBUS and TIROS during the 1960's, as stated by Carl Sagan:

"...there have been several hundred thousand photographs taken and examined in the Tiros series. On some of these photographs, objects as small as 2000 feet are discernible. Yet in all of these photographs, only one shows any clear sign of life on Earth. This is a phtograph taken by Tiros 2 of the forest near the Canadian logging town of Cochrane, Ontario, on 4 April, 1961. In the upper left part of the picture, several wide parallel stripes can be seen; and at right angles to them, another set. Swaths one mile across have been cut through the Canandian forest by the loggers. The swaths were seperated by about two miles. After the swaths had been made, snow fell enhancing the contrast between the trees still standing and the treeless swaths. But even here, on this one-in-a-million photograph, do we have unambiguous signs of life, from the vantage point of Mars...?"

So, with that decades technology, how can we declare the Face and the surroundings as a false, when there were no clear cut signs of life here?

The above quote was taken from the book "Intelligent Life in the Universe", published by Dell in 1967.

[Edited on 8-10-2003 by soothsayer]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
yes there are pyramids on mars as well as other planets that could have sustained life in this solar system dont be a foolish neanderthal be a wise understanding human being my anscestors were stolen from africa for it so plese dont take it for granted.

Your ancestors were more likely sold out of Africa by neighboring tribes. Do you believe somehow those neighboring tribes had the market cornered to the extent of INTERPLANETARY TRADE???

My gosh, and I thought Bill Gates was business savvy!

Gaz, I'm leaving with you; my check to, please!

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I would most seriously like to believe, but I will have to admit that many of the pics that some of these "debunkers" use look like cloud images, unless the "debunker" uses a marker to outline what he's seeing.

I think I am referring back to the white bunny rabbit that was seen and pointed out over on rense.

Love to read and speculate, but it is, for now, unfortunately, mostly speculation and cloud gazing.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
the cameras of the viking probes that took the photos of the "face" were highly unsophisticated. hence, why there was not much detail, giving this "face" impression.

no hoax, no face, just an old photo.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ok, so after looking at some of those pics.. what color is the damned sky on Mars? Ive seen pictures where its red or blue.. someone needs to make up their mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join