It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars and Earth connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
education.guardian.co.uk...

I found this website and I thought it was pretty interesting since it discusses a dramatic change in human thinking 60,000 years ago (the last time Mars was this close to Earth.) Here's a little passage from the website.

"The tools used a million years ago in Africa do not differ much from those used by the Neanderthals 900 millennia later.

Then, about 60,000 years ago (give or take), something important happened in Africa - a sea change in human behaviour. Tools became much more finely crafted. They were made of materials like bone, which allowed the development of deadlier weapons. Group hunting methods became more efficient. Art also made an appearance -clear evidence that our ancestors were capable of abstract, contemplative thought. Overall, it really isn't hyperbole to talk about a "great leap forward" in mental abilities, to use anthropologist Jared Diamond's term."

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I agree that this a VERY significant time for all of us.
The pyramids weren't built the last time or was it the time before,
that this event occured? For the last year so far we haave seen many cosmic alignments coming into focus as tumblers in a lock operating to a combination sequence. The door may open...
Needless to say it is unfortunate that most do not realize all of the signs as the configure but those involved outside of society's vision. Remeber, they are not the enemy. They have dedicated millenia to prepare for this time. They save the sheep who are blind from that which could have harmed them.

That world was the last before this. Venus will be the next world after Earth.

join