It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

astral ATS!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hey. I had an idea. Not all of us on ATS has crazy psychic abilities, but

wouldn't be great if some one could build a more interactive version of ATS

on the astral plane? Just so people have a place to chill when they have

spare time? could all you astral projecters volunteer your energy to create

a astral ATS? It would be fun.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Sorry reproducing any part of ATS in the physical world or in the astral plane is strictly prohibited. lol

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yup you also need to ask Simon Grey for permission

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Sorry reproducing any part of ATS in the physical world or in the astral plane is strictly prohibited. lol

Aww man even in the astral plane.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
lol that would be an intresting thought though. even though I cant Astral project, nor can majority of the ATS members id imagion. But hey its cool anyway.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I have ATS in the real world....and when I am doing astral things I have agendas of doing things I cant in the physical. I do not think I will be putting any astral energy in recreating my favorite website in the astral.
Interesting idea but count me out, sorry.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Actually there is an exact replica of this site and any other site ever made in the A.W.

Only problem is, I doubt that you will be able to read any of it..

But I have to agree with RiverGoddess, she is right when you AP you are doing spiritul work, therefor I domt think that a site here on earth will tempt you to do something like that..

Altho it would be cool to meet people in the A.W. Kinda like how Goddess's freind helped her out the 1st time.. If you are refering to that way......... That would be interesting.....

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Actually there is an exact replica of this site and any other site ever made in the A.W.
What does the A.W. stand for? Astral World?
My friend, lives in new york, told me about Avalon. She said that although the physical location no longer exists, it's still accessable from the astral plane. Thought they mighta moved it,from the physical plane, and that's where the idea came from, only to replicate in the astral plane. I guess it won't happen, considering the negative feed back from all the longtime posters and mods.....

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Is that even possible? I always thought astral viewing was just in your head, it was just what your mind saw and not what was actually there, so you could just imagine a virtual ATS and virtual people etc. Or am I way off the mark?

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
It's been done, well kind of....... about a year ago there were about 4 or 5 ATS members who agreed to meet in their astral bodies at a certain time on a street in New York if i'am not mistaken. It was an experiment in group astral travel.Not sure how it turned out though. If i find the old post i will put it on here.
Parker

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I was really under the impression that the astral world was another dimension, where you could do every thing that you could do in our world, and more, only limited by thought....

top topics

join