It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Perspective of the last days..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by XTasawwufX
From an islamic perspective. We believe that 144,000 prophets have been sent to mankind. Hinduism is one of the oldest and has quite a few followers. I am sure they were sent a prophet but maybe who they call their dieties might of been prophets. Only Allah knows that best. I believe the kalki avatar what the hindu call it.. is highly posible the the mahdi. Who will descend at the end of times. Many people will claim to be Kalki. As will be many ppl claiming to be Mahdi and other false prophets etc. Looks like everyone is awaiting the messiah. Islam is waiting for ISa (jesus peace be upon him).. Christians awaiting Jesus peace be upon hom also.. The jews awaiting a messiah. Its just a matter of time before time tells everything.

I find it interesting you mentioned 144,000 prophets in Islam. Christianity has 144,000 mentioned in the book of Revelation.

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, I will follow up on those links.......

But one question reguarding : The black stone sent from heaven - mounted on one side of the kaaba .

As this is of such importance.....will it be relocated to the central Appalachaian area as well?

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
Very interesting thread, I will follow up on those links.......

But one question reguarding : The black stone sent from heaven - mounted on one side of the kaaba .

As this is of such importance.....will it be relocated to the central Appalachaian area as well?

The Black stone on the kaaba is located in Makkah. The only 2 protected cities will be Makkah and Madinah. The anti christ will not be able to enter the two citites because angels protecting the entrances of the 2 cities. Near the end of times after Jesus has came.. a while after when the earth has no believers .. the Quran will go up and so will the kaaba carrying the black stone according to one view. Others say that an ethopian (this taken from an authentic source) will break the kaaba. I am pushing towards the kaaba being broken by the ehtopian and the quran going back up. Maybe or maybe not with the blackstone. Only Allah knows best.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Thank you for creating this thread! I also appreciate your answering the questions here in a manner that someone such as myself could clearly understand without feeling stupid
I would love to see more "teaching" threads of this nature.

I learned a lot today
Thank you!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It is amazing how many parallels there are between Muslim prophecy and Christian prophecy.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hi XTasawwufX///
I'm a Christian and we have similar prophecies concerning peoples lifestyles and people in general, toward the end of times...there will be a war that will break out and cause majour disaster(Russia and Turkey).....this will be the beginning of the end..(I have posted this in the forums)
The quote below///

* The Mahdi and his supporters will be fighting a three-front war as will be made apparent during the events.
We cannot give more details for obvious security reasons.

Why can't you give any more details?
Is it in the VERY near future?
And what does ''obvious security reasons. '' actually mean?

If there will be a war, then is it not by God, that it will be allowed to happen?
What is there to be afraid of?

Glory be to God,
our Lord Jesus Christ.
IX
helen

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by XTasawwufX

Interesting predictions. Do you have any evidences for your conclusions?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join