It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The minor signs of qiyâmah
The following minor signs of qiyâmah have been mentioned in the Hadîth:
1. People will begin considering Allah’s wealth to be their own wealth. They will find it extremely difficult to pay their zakaat. They will consider the wealth which has been entrusted to them as an amânah to be their own wealth.
2. The husband will obey his wife, disobey his mother, consider his father to be an outsider, and consider an outsider to be his relative.
3. Knowledge of the Dîn will be acquired in order to earn a livelihood.
4. Leadership and political power will be given to those who are unqualified. That is, to those who have no self-honour, no manners, and those who are there for their own benefit. Tasks will be handed over to persons who are not suitable for those particular tasks.
5. People will honour and respect oppressors out of fear of being harmed.
6. Alcohol will be consumed openly.
7. The custom of singing and dancing women will become rife. Drums, fiddles, tambourines and other musical instruments will become rife.
8. The later generations will begin criticizing and speaking ill of their pious predecessors.
9. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said that at such a time, expect the following punishments: a red hurricane will come and some people will be drawn into the ground. Stones will rain down from the skies. The appearance of people will be transformed, i.e. they will be turned into pigs and dogs. Many other calamities will follow one after the other in quick succession just as when a string of beads breaks up and the beads begin falling off in quick succession.
Visit the link to read the full article
Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
That was great thanks I wish I had a way ATS vote.
One question though. You know how christians draw parallels to current events to strengthen their claim that the end times are upon us? Are there any events that you can do that with?
Many pious people from my circle insist the times are very close. We have signs that have past. We have the Al Sufyani family which will come to power. Currently we do not know of them all we know is that they are a descendents of Sufyan.
Are there any people in power that are of the family lines of which you speak? Have you seen any red tornados or anything else described? Thank you.
Originally posted by apocalypticon
What an interesting post!
I am curious about something. Do you know if there has been any "development" of the main players in Muslim eschatology over time?
I am thinking of something akin to the development of the Christian "Antichrist legend". The Bible says very little about this figure, but by the Middle Ages there had developed very full physical descriptions, accompanied by detailed stories of his exploits in The Last Days. Bishop Adso's letter to Queen Gerberga of the Franks (10th century, if memory serves)is an excellent example of this development.
I would be interested in knowing if any of the central figures of Muslim eschatology have undergone the same transformation?
I am asking because, in examining prophecy (or conspiracy theories for that matter) it can be quite helpful to chart any changes or developments in the "storyline".
Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
what is GHF? Please post a link.
Where in the Appalachians? What state?
Have you read Edgar Cayce's Earth Changes?
is Usama Bin Laden the Mahdi?