It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Caught on Camera

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
your first pic looks like a could be ufo but the lightned up version from gamerman
looks much more like a black aircraft . it seems to me you caught the famous black triangle in the daytime that would be the first day pic i have seen. here is a link to a top secret aircraft that (could) be what you captured.

www.area51zone.com...

"THE MAN ON A SILVER MOUNTAIN"

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Just an addendum....

My questions are simply to assist us all in figuring out what it could be. While we'd all love it to be an ET craft...we can't make that assumption before ruling out other more likely explanations first.

For example, I've grown up around planes all of my life, so I can usually pick them out in the sky, even at high altitudes, and tell you type, etc. However, when on my honeymoon at Disney, me, and about 50 or so others, sat entranced watching a strange object in the sky.... I had some binoculars to better enjoy the shows, and eventually, when looking through those, I could then identify it as an F-18 Hornet. But, from the angle, this was hard to tell until it turned (and I could then see the shape better). Even experienced observers can be mistaken with the info at hand, so best to rule such things out first before leaping to the fantastic (and this is from a fervent believer).

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Nice, pic... But it's a bit too unclear to see waht it is... But thanks for the pic... maybe in the future we can use it better...

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Whompa, this is why people thought it was more likely a bug:

You didn't see the object when you snapped the picture

In reality how many people go to an airshow expecting to catch a glimpse of something like this? Furthermore who is really paying attention to anything but the demonstration at hand? I know I was paying more attention to my camera and its lack of ability to get good shots then any possible UFO's flying around.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join