It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Caught on Camera

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
hey everybody I went outside earlier today and I saw something strange in the sky. I ran in the house and got my camera. I took this picture of it and when I was going to take another it glowed a bright white and disapeared. Well here is the pic.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I was wondering if you have tried to clean it up and if you can say about how far away from you was it. I like the rough shape: maybe a mothership? Can't tell

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Interesting photo. Too bad it's not clearer. Thanks for the effort.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Nice catch And1. Although it's blurry you can see a distortion field underneath the object. Too bad there are no reference points, to show distance and size of the object.
I would check with the local authorities to see if anyone else has seen the object as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Nice shot, are you going to report it? Maybe you can give us more info, like what area you were in. Was it off in the distance closer to the horizon, or higher up maybe directly overhead?

If your interested, here is a thread on how to report a UFO.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It's angle was like 2 o clock (dont mean time).., (12 being right above me). And I live in Cudahy, WI.
It was a off in the distance a bit so I zoomed in a little.

[edit on 6-8-2005 by And1balla2829]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Looks very similar to the airshow pic . . . I think it was in Ohio.

Airshow pic

??

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I'm not entirely impressed. Couldn't that just be a smudge on your lens? Let's not jump to conclusions here guys. If that pic withstands debunking then maybe I'll change my opinion of it.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
no, it wasnt a smudge since I saw it in the air also.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by And1balla2829
hey everybody I went outside earlier today and I saw something strange in the sky. I ran in the house and got my camera. I took this picture of it and when I was going to take another it glowed a bright white and disapeared. Well here is the pic.

That looks a lot like the artists rendition of the sighting in New Hampshire a couple of days ago.Did anyone else see the report?Does this look like the same thing?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Was the glowing a neon glow or a reflective glow(sun)?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

Airshow pic

??

That would be my picture and that was in montana not ohio.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1

Airshow pic

??

Sorry

. . . for stating the wrong location Whompa 1.

BUT . . . after seeing your photo (which I feel may have more credibility), this one could easily be [re]created from your source image. A few minutes with most any graphics program and voila`.

. . . hence the subtle reference in my original post.

Not meant to invoke a debate.

Peace To All

[edit on 7-8-2005 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1

[img=http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/6245/similiar7tb.th.jpg]

??

Sorry

. . . for stating the wrong location Whompa 1.

BUT . . . after seeing your photo (which I feel may have more credibility), this one could easily be [re]created from your source image. A few minutes with most any graphics program and voila`.

. . . hence the subtle reference in my original post.

Not meant to invoke a debate.

Peace To All

[edit on 7-8-2005 by 12m8keall2c]

No worries. Im not upset or anything. Just letting you know were the pic was from is all. And I understand as it does bear a striking resemblence to my picture

One thing that cracks me up is there are people in this thread that think its a great picture while there are people in my thread who think its a bug or a cloud even though image wise they are about the same. Go figure I guess.

[edit on 8-8-2005 by Whompa1]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Just sharpen and adjusted some RGB levels ( the basic ones )

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Was this object flying anomolously? I.E. unlike an aircraft?

Was there anything you saw that isn't clear in this picture? anything about it's shape?

Whompa, this is why people thought it was more likely a bug:

I went to an airshow today and like most people there I was snapping away with my digital. I got home and was going thru the pictures when I found a most curious thing in one of the shots. Its a picture of army air corps barnstormer going thru its routine when off to the side of it theirs a blurry object flying with it or so it appears. I dont know what it is. I know it wasnt there when I took the picture anyone care to take a look at it?

You didn't see the object when you snapped the picture

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I'm sorry that simply isn't good enough. You show us a picture of a blurry object without any reference points, a VERY poor explanation of the circumstances of your sighting and we only have your word that it 'glowed bright then disappeared'. How? Did it fade? Did it fly off? Did it blink out? Was it at an angle when it disappeared, like the picture or did it level up horizontally? Did you notice any sound? Was anyone else around who may corroborate your story? Has any one else reported an object in the sky behaving oddly?

If you expect to be taken at all seriously with a photo of what likes a frisbee or a flat stone been thrown by a mate while you snapped it you should at least try to answer some of these questions. Until such a time any further discussion of this 'object' is pointless and wholly without merit.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
well guess what READ THE THREAD BUDDY I did say more stuff bout it. Also (to all) if you're here to argue, please take it somewhere else, just not in my thread. Suggestions I take of course but not people spamming. Anyways its much different from the other "airshow pic" the one at the airshow sems more see through than this to me... And im sorry if it isnt good enough but its better then nothing. I just zoomed in on it as much as possible and took the pic, and uploaded it to my CPU. To the guy who took my pic and adjusted it and said "Just sharpen and adjusted some RGB levels" what does that do... sorry just dont know what that means :S

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Some questions that may help...

1. How fast was it going? (estimate)
2. Was path was it taking? (straight line, etc.)
3. How high was it? (estimate)
4. Where and when was the sighting?
5. It does resemble a blimp, is this consistent with answers to the above questions?
6. How did it appear, disappear? You mentioned a blinding light, did it vanish? move rapidly up?, fade away? (etc.)

The above might help to flesh out the sighting a little better....

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   

well guess what READ THE THREAD BUDDY I did say more stuff bout it. Also (to all) if you're here to argue, please take it somewhere else, just not in my thread. Suggestions I take of course but not people spamming. Anyways its much different from the other "airshow pic" the one at the airshow sems more see through than this to me... And im sorry if it isnt good enough but its better then nothing. I just zoomed in on it as much as possible and took the pic, and uploaded it to my CPU. To the guy who took my pic and adjusted it and said "Just sharpen and adjusted some RGB levels" what does that do... sorry just dont know what that means :S

Wow, easy tiger! OK, I'm sorry if I sounded a little harsh, but you have given us nothing to go on. My questions and Gazrocks need answering. With all due respect, a blurry picture of something that doesn't even look uniform in shape isn't much to shout about. I don't doubt you saw something you couldn't identify, I'm not calling you a liar, I would simply like to see a thorough report with minute detail about your sighting. The people who know more than I do might be able to shed some light on it for you.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join