It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bruce Lee's death

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentOne

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Hi, saw your post and just wanted to mention that you're mistaken. The actor who innocently fired the messed up prop weapon:

Michael Massee ...continues to act.

The prop-master who prepared and cleared the weapon holds the responsibility for assuring the weapon is safe to use, imo. I won't drag his name into the discussion.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Thanks for clearing that up!
No kidding on the prop master...IMO he shouldn't be allowed to continue his line of work near weapons....
Mom was right; the carelessness of one can cause destruction to many.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentOne

Yeah, I still can't believe Brandon is no longer with us. Rapid Fire has been playing on Encore this month.

He was one of the few martial artists who could actually carry a title role, as a skilled actor.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
In the documentary 'Bruce Lee-The legend lives on', a guy that worked with bruce stated that bruce would playfully give him a whop every now and again, but one time unintentionally hit bruce in the face whilst trying to defend himself. "Imediately", he said, "bruces eyes turned 'GREEN'. "Bruces eyes are brown" he said, "but when this happened, they ACTUALLY changed to green".

Hmm! Food for thought.

websearch.about.com.../XJ&sdn=websearch&cdn=compute&tm=19&f=00&su=p284.8.150.ip_&tt=13&bt=1&bts=1&zu=http%3A//www.jonh s.net/freemovies/

[edit on 10-11-2008 by sayzaar]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kushi

Personally i think he did fake his own death but not to return after 10 years. Bruce Lee was not famous for any filming outside of Asia until after his death. The American film industry wanted nothing to do with him because basically he upset a lot of people. Aside from that there was no interest of martial art movies in Hollywood USA back then. It was a couple of Lee's friends (associates of Warner Bros) that got bruce Lee's film Enter The Dragon produced. You might want to know Bruce Lee was quite a private person who had even stated himself that he didn't like being mobbed all the time in Hong Kong, in that he could not walk around in peace. Imagine him today with all the fame and who commercialized him to get fans to keep him at the top? His close friends and his wife. But you put a spanner in the works to any of their associates and they protect a dead man to keep the fans who's letters of sympathy in 1973 to Linda Lee were left in two army footlockers for 15 whole years unopened? But imagine faking his death and sitting back with another identity watching himself as a young and fit world famous martial artist. Remember Mrs Doubtfire? Anything is possible. As for Brandon Lee - at the time of his death a new martial arts actor was knocking out films as quick as you can eat your dinner. Strange that this actor had the same background, interests, and the same age born in the year of the dragon. Put a spanner in the works here and he claims he and Brandon were close childhood friends despite he supposedly lived in another part of the world. But this is only what I think everyone has their own opinion.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
My theory is Bruce died from poisoning. On may the 10th he collapsed and was rushed to hospital suffering what looked like a fit.While in hospital they did a stomach pump which showed cannabis leaves in his stomach contents.He was warned not to take it again. Then on the 20th july he complained of a headache while at Betty ting pei's apartment apparently going over the script for game of death *though a script has never been found*some say there wasn't one and that bruce had the movie down in his mind.Anyways she gave him a prescription pill called Equagesic.He took it and went to lay down on her bed and asked for her to wake him at a certain time as they were meeting raymond chow and George Lazenby for lunch that evening *Lazenby having a part in game of death too*As time pressed on they never arrived so Lazenby told chow to phone and see where they had got to which he did.Apparently she told him she couldn't wake Bruce so chow said try and wake him and we will wait a little longer.Half hour passed and still nothing so i believe chow phoned her again and said where are you and she said i still cant wake him.Lazenby somewhere along the lines said well call the damn ambulance.From then on what i can make of it chow arrived at her place and couldn't get a response either.After a few calls they finally got a Dr.He came and spent time trying to revive Bruce but nothing then an ambulance was called.I believe it was difficult for the guys to get bruce as ting pei's flat was on the top floor.getting to him then getting him all the way down to the ambulance must of been a mission in itself! Apparently the Dr who arrived claimed bruce was dead all ready but at the hospital raymond chow claimed bruce's face had swollen during the trip from ting pei's to the hospital which goes to prove he was obviously still alive.so much for Dr's!!

My belief is bruce was poisoned.The poison being in the hash leaf.Where he got it from i don't know.I know McQueen and robert baker supplied him with it from time to time.Considering he collapsed on may the 10th and they found it in his stomach,He was lucky to get to the hospital in time.July the 20th he wasn't and funny enough during the autopsy they find it in him again.Coincidence?????? What all ways struck me about it was why on earth did betty take so long in getting help??If i had a friend who came over and felt ill and asked to lay down and then i couldn't wake them even after 5 mins i'd get help not spend 45-50mins trying to wake someone.Thats just ridiculous!!!! If anyone knows what really went on on july the 20th its Betty ting pei.If she never confesses then we shall never know.Come on woman own up!

R.I.P Bruce and Brandon...you'll never be forgotten. Peace

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Let me just say that I LOVE BRUCE LEE! He is my hero and always will be, and I do not for one second believe that his death is any accident or "death by misadventure", and somehow I will prove this, by any means necessary.

Has anyone heard that Linda Lee was "seeing" that Adrian Marshall "before" Bruce's death??? (Maybe Bruce had affairs. So what!? He was Bruce Lee; he could do whatever he wanted.) Am I biased? YES!

I don't believe any "weed" killed him, or that people ganged up on him and beat him to death. What a crock! At any rate, somehow, I will prove what REALLY happened to him. I don't care how many years it has been. I don't care who doesn't like it. They can even sue me, but I am broke anyway, so it doesn't matter, and nothing matters more to me than revealing the truth.

I have heard rumors of his "ghost" hanging out near his grave. I have always heard that people who die in a bad way don't stay in the ground. I hate with a passion that he is dead, but since he is, I want my beloved to rest in peace, and that can only happen when the truth comes out. And, if it happens that those same people had a hand in his son's death, then all the better! Then, they can possibly both rest in peace.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Please look at my contributions/research on "www.bruceleefanclubuk" public forum, specifically "Bruce Lee's mysterious death" & other essays written by me, Mike Bruce Sullivan

He died of an allergic reaction to potent hashish.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
ok folks listen carefully as to why bruce lee died.the same happened to me and now i know exactly why he died.He used the weed and analgesic at the wrong time. not because weed is dangerous, or harmfull or because his bodyfat was too low, he used the weed at the wrong time when he was overstressed from the day and had not had something to eat, got it.Bruce lee suffered from low blood pressure and had he eaten something or drank some carb like beer or sweet drinks and smoked half hour later, he would have been alive.In order to use weed or opiates one has to have fuel in the system for the system to utilise these substanses. In other words immediately ones blood level drops first and only then can the body utilise whatever.The other mistake is that the dumb attending doctor should have put bruce into a hot bath which is the only thing that will lift him from this state of shock.People who are highly evolved, on their paths to enlightenment suffer from this symptom.It happened to me one evening, coming home overstressed and supertention, i smoked weed and for the first time in my life this happened to me,my blood pressue dropped and i started going ice cold and as though my breathing stopped or i felt my breath was out of me.I was in a state of shockand having convulsions like someone having an epileptic fit. and knew i was near death.I GOT UNDER THE BLANKETS AND GOT A HOT WATER BOTTLE AND THEN GOT UNDER THE BLANKETS AND GOT MY LITTLE DOG TO HUDDLE FOR SOME HEAT AND NOTHING WOULD WORK TILL I SLOWLEY GOT INTO A HOT BATH AND SAT STILL FOR TEN MINUTES OR MORE THEN by around half an hor later coming out of the bath i was almost completely recovered from this sudden calamity i had experienced once before on opiates.This happes only once in a blue moon cause it happened only three times and once my sister saw my serious convulsion when i had taken opium which i did not dare tell her, but now i understand.His treating doctor should have known that bruce was suffering from bouts of low blood pressure.why he did not come forward is beyond me.possible his mistress knew not what to do and also was afraid of publicity and being blamed.she could have given him either more painkillers than what has been estimated and lied as not to get into trouble . possible bruce did not fall asleep but sufferd not being able to reach out to anyone under those circumstances because when ones tense and his blood pressure is so low at times no substance will kick in not even alcohol because his body cannot uilise it, it all will simply strain the system further.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I've often wondered what martial arts would have been like if he had lived. Would he have gone back to Yip Man, would he have changed his studies to Tai-chi due to age. I think Bruce Lee's dad studied Tai-chi which is why Bruce Lee's dad sent him to Yip Man. Would martial arts in the US be considered by the mainstream culture more seriously. If Bruce Lee or Brandon Lee had lived maybe Hollywood wouldn't put non-martial artists who never have even touched martial arts then train them for just for that particular movie. Maybe it would have been Brandon Lee in the Matrix and not Keeanu Reeves. In music we have Mozart in martial arts we have Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Bruce Lee died of a cerbral brain edema,....how it occured is the mystery,..and cover up. it was not from equgesic,..thats just to get Linda the life insurance,....who was involved...?,,,,will we ever know,.....someone does,..and the two of them are still alive!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm not sure if the official allergy to heachache medicine was proven or just speculation.

But it was odd that a few days after Lee's death, his wife Linda said on camera that there was no foul play involved in his death, and that it was due to a natural cause. How would she know that when the investigation and autopsy wasn't even finished yet?

That has never been answered.

There are rumors that their marriage was in trouble at the time.

I never understood though, why a star like Bruce Lee picked Linda. She wasn't pretty, looked like a dyke, and looked a bit masculine, almost lesbo like. Surely he could have done better?

Bruce Lee was not invincible though. That's a legend from the movies. In reality, he never fought any major champions in the ring, making all kinds of excuses not to. Instead, there are only eye witness reports of street brawls that he got into and won.

But he never competed for real against the best martial artists. So his invincibility is a myth.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disaster_Boy
Chuck Norris vs Bruce Lee...?

Hmm... I think bruce would simply be too quick for him unfortunately. too quick and as was said 'win at all costs' and knowing where to inflict the most damage with the least energy exherted.

Jackie Chan vs bruce lee... Now I wouls pay top dollar for that one.

You forget that Norris was a real five time world karate champ who competed for real. Lee was only good in the movies and street brawls. He was untested. He made excuses not to fight in tournaments.

Sure he was probably faster than Norris though.

It is rumored that Norris said that he didn't think he could beat Bruce Lee in a real fight.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Well, I've never heard this. An opening to one of his movies where Chuck Norris beat the snot out of Bruce Lee? I'd like to see that. I doubt Chuck Norris could beat Lee.

Agreed. It wasn't at the opening but towards the end (I think) of Way of the Dragon. I'll disagree on the winner though. I'd put my money on Norris in their primes.

Peace

It was released as Return of the Dragon in the U.S.. A young Chuck Norris took ob Bruce in the Colosseum in Rome. It was remarkable, and a once-in-a-lifetime fight.

My opinion remains that Bruce did not die due to any conspiracy. It was jsut unfortuante.

It was. You can watch that fight scene on YouTube now. There are many uploads of it. Here is one of them:

www.youtube.com...

The whole film is on YouTube now too, both the Cantonese version and the English dubbed version. The Cantonese version though, includes a scene where Lee gets taken home by an Italian girl who gets naked and scares off Lee. lol

Chinese version (includes the nude scene): www.youtube.com...

English dubbed version:
www.youtube.com...

Also check out this funny version of the climatic fight scene, with Santa Claus fighting Chuck Norris. It's hilarious!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Cant recall the full details at present.. But there is/was a curse upon the male members of Bruce Lees family. His father had tried to protect him from it when he was young .
Trying to recall more as hadnt thought about it in years.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Someone always knows. And the steroids Lee used , you can get over the counter,. total crap by today's standreds. Second i ate a bag of weed and took equigesic and it didn't do # but have me eat in and out burger and watch his movies. The bottom line is Lee told Chow he was taking Hong Kong to Hollywood and # you im keeping the money. There are no Chinese secrets to fighting. JKD was invented in America, because wing chun kung fu wont work on bigger , stronger fighters. Chow gave Lee his big break and would not allow him to finish off his business. Hong Kong motion picture business is run by Traids, and director Lo Wei and many others are all thugs. So they get a hore, Betty Ting Pei, to blow him and lick his ass to get him hooked, and after she helped have him killed, she married one of the top Traid bosses to stay alive. He commonly dressed as Lee as a joke that he was involved in Lees death. Charles Hueng aka the goose boxer was a D level Kung Fu star and big time Traid boss in the steel dragons sect. Brandon said after the crow he would look into his fathers death. Everyone is so scared to speak up in'til Raymond chow dies. So within 5 years, # will hit the fan.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Bruce lee most prob died of heat stoke. People have to remember that lee had his sweat glands removed under his arm. This was because he thought sweat under the arm was not good when it came to his movies.

Weeks before his death, he was in the studio dubbing enter the dragon when he collapsed and had a seizure. This was most prob due to the fact that the studio was not and humid and he was working without a break, and the heat was too much.

We sweat a lot under the arm, esp when it's hot. If that is stopped, it will cause problems.

So I believe severe heat stroke killed lee, due to the fact he had his sweat glands removed from under his arms.

Such a bloody waste

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Wow, you totally necro bumped this thread.

So many users I've never seen before, all with their high star and post counts. A myriad of discussions and interesting topics long forgotten to time. Before the explosion of social media, these niches were packed with liked minded conspiracy theorist, each with their own views and beliefs on the unknown. They've all passed beyond the rim, some glancingly come back, most never return. These were the Ancients.

Thanks for that information Jay, I never thought about it in that context and it sounds very plausible. I admit that I haven't looked into it myself, so I'm going off your word.

Bruce Lee was certainly something else, had he not been killed, I wonder what would have become of him?
edit on 8-6-2019 by Arnie123 because: Touch Up

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join