It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grey's History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Excerpt of "Visitor from Within" Chapter 1, channeled by Lyssa Royal:
www.galactic-server.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Alrighty then mighty interesting bit of fiction there.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Very cool, but is it true?

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
Very cool, but is it true?

I would tend to think it was all a farce. Besides true or not we don't know either way.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
so she's a channeler and she she received all this 'information' from a grey. Yea right.
SOunds like a bunch of BS and disinfo

[edit on 113131p://190811 by enrage]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Lyssa Royal Holt is an internationally recognized author, lecturer and channel. She was raised in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire. While getting her B.A. degree in Psychology, she developed an interest in hypnosis and learned to place herself in altered states of consciousness for the purpose of stress management.

www.galactic-server.org...

A lot of people go to college and learn to place themselves in "altered states for stress management," often with the aid of a keg or a bong. A whole bunch never graduate as a result.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Lyssa Royal Holt is fully impacted. And "Germane" doesn't spell the name that way, so I know she's decieving.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
i will say this, this is the 1st time that i've read a channeler fail to mention that the greys or some other ET race created man. IMO, it alway seems that all these different ET races are always claiming to have seeded earth and they are our creators.
If thats so, then who created the ET's? Everyone knows the universe if finite so why do these alien races fail to see the logic in that?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
My understanding is that only God creates life, which is spirit.

And our race (genetic material) came from one other race, a race of humans, who has the exact DNA we have, who is much further evolved and advanced than we, who live on their own world in their own way, and is one of the races that visits Earth now.

In some similar but highly technological way to how humans of Earth are populating Earth, people throughout the Universe are populating the Universe.

We are all the same kind as people world to world, just like we are country to country. Only, world to world, our biology and/or DNA is so different from virtually all other races, that we cannot share the same atmosphere. We each have to develop and evolve from our beginning as "spit" on our own, in order to be a perfect biological match to our unique home planet.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Yes....I definitely read this a long time ago...probably close to when it was posted online. I suppose I've thought about this, then, for about a decade...jeez.

This, to me.....IMO......could very well be the truth. Of course, I could be deluding myself............................................jeez.

top topics

join