It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 6th & Nothing Happens...I pray anyway that nothing does...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
But the question remains, did the world governments stop something like this and if they have, wouldn't it make sense not to tell the public as to avoid panic?

Someone posted in another thread that Al queda had up 40 nukes.

Surely if this is the case then at LEAST one would have been found as someone has already pointed out.

Just how capable are the 'special units' of the world? Are there 2 or 3 of these bombs that slipped through the cracks.

On thing is for sure, Aug 6th would have been a logical day on that POS Bin Ladin's agenda.....but if it doesn't happen, could he have done it in the first place?

The day is not yet over but........the most likely time has passed imho..

Maybe the US has been making many 'captures' that we don't hear about...

Does someone have a $25 mill reward to spend?

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
There is a post somewhere on here I think in ATSNN that stated that Al queda had some nukes already and primed to go in the US.

Sorry dont have the link.. I just breezed thru the post.

I am a strong beliver on the fact that they will make 9/11 look like a ice skating show next time they attack. So in that a nuke or 3 will be in order..

Just watch The sum of all fears, and then you can say.. "hey, I saw the future."

[edit on 8/6/2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Oh I know the link alright.

This thread is meant to explore the possiblities that someone STOPPED and attack from happening, had done so in the past, wether or not they will do so in the future and shoudl ethe public be told when or if they do stop a WMD attack?

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I doubt the public would be told if they knew something was going to happen. Most people are too reactive and would stampede..

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
the nature of the threat is we would never know if it existed or was prevented.

we will only ever know if something happens.

other than that the mainstream media will not report anything and the public will remain unaware

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Can you tell me why i should be afraid of today, August 6th?

Is there a link?

Should i stay home?

Please explain . Thanks

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The USA launched a satillite in 2000 that can spot nuclear devices. If a nuke goes off in the US it will mostly be the fault of the guys who are operating that satillite. Plus the INS for letting the nukes in through our unofficial open-border policy.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Can you tell me why i should be afraid of today, August 6th?

Is there a link?

Should i stay home?

Please explain . Thanks

DG I am sure you can find the threads that talk about them, hopefully nothing will come of it but it does make you think, dates are important to OBL, and today was thought to maybe be a prime date for American Hiroshima.

Nuke terrorists' favorite dates

link

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well August 6th has passed.....

Thank the Lord that nothing happened.......

new topics

top topics

join