It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora is useless

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Think about the implications of a mach six jet for future Dominoes pizza delivery options.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon666

Originally posted by Zaphod58
If the Russians had a Mach 6+ spy plane, they sould haev had a much better chance of seeing what some of our black projects were, by flying overhead in a high speed dash and catching them unaware until it was too late.

No they wouldn't, since that would cause a serious diplomatic incident with the US and vice versa the same applies. Violating sovereign countries airspace is a cause for war. I doubt any US planes have overflown Russia some time after Gary Powers was shot down.

Are you familiar with the Open Skies Treaty? It allow for the use of spy planes by both the USA and Russia for treaty verification!

Open Skies

Tim

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Yes I am familiar with that. That's on agreement on a previously agreed route and hence not a violation - implying no authorization - of sovereign airspace.

[edit on 29-8-2005 by Simon666]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci
Wow, that's pretty cool. Cool mom. :-)

How do you drop a micophone down someone's pants by accident?

From what I understand, you know those wireless mics? The ones you clip on the back of the pants? I think that's what he dropped down the Prez's pants.

Also, I just want to say that I think the Aurora is obsolete by now. I think it probably came into service in the Carter or the Reagan administration and became obsolete in the early 90s (hence them wanting to roll it out in the mid-90s and disclose it to the public) which means we can only dream of what they have now.

[edit on 29-8-2005 by CuriousSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Lemme guess, electrogravitic engines?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
We don't know what gravity is.

Wouldn't it be cost effecient and just logical to have four or so small propellers in a remote control type device? Eh, like in the terminator 3rd terminator movie.

I don't see why we need such technology anyway, unless it can be made for very little.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

ghost
Are you familiar with the Open Skies Treaty? It allow for the use of spy planes by both the USA and Russia for treaty verification!

lol...Spy planes...Please!
Theres nothing "spy" about it, when we fly over russia, Russians are on board...and vice versa, there paths are well known.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join