It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Voter Fraud, Intimidation Confirmed.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
This really isn't a political conspiracy thread is it? Nor was it even initiated as one. This is just more of the same petty partisanship that has our whole political machine sucking like a Hoover.

Well.............this thread IMO could also crossover into the media forum because its my perception that the MSM conspires to report voter fraud from a very skewed standpoint.

Exaggerating to make my point,

FRONT PAGE NEWS & ALPHABET CHANNEL LEAD STORY
.........................................................................................................................
Today it was reported that voter intimidation occured at polling places across the country when it was learned that in many heavily democratic districts voters were refused tissues to blow their noses on while in line. In an interview with a real "live" democratic voter "Sammy Democratisis" Sammy reiterated the problems experienced by millions of democratic voters today.

"When I arrived to vote this morning I knew there was going to be trouble because there were 12 people in line, (sniff) seeing that my wait was going to be an excrutiating 8.4 minutes I requested (sniff) some tissue to make the wait (sniff, sniff) bearable, the poll workers said they were not supplied with tissue for the voters in line.

An eyewitness "Claude Culpable" said Mr. Democatisis fell on the ground in a screaming fit of rage upon learning of his wait without tissue. Mr. Culpable then went on to say "we knew right away that the RNC was back to its old game of denying us our votes"

All 12 voters left the poll in solidarity with Mr. Democratisis after the upsetting events.

Todays incident underscores the irregularities in voting existing since 28,372 BC when a neoconservative tribe of humans refused to allow wandering hordes of innocent liberals a vote in their tribes election of a chief.
.........................................................................................................................

STORY, PAGE 31C, DUNSTON COUNTY TIMES and as reported on ALPHABET CHANNELS 3:30 AM NEWS,
........................................................................................................................
After widespread reports of democratic voter disenfranchisement in the election 2 years ago, the partisan wing of the republican party has introduced its evidence of voter fraud.

Although unsubstantiated by any reputable news organization these reports of a few irregularities if true only serve to show democrats are not alone after suffering millions of these incidents in comparison.

The "Tissue" gambit evidenced in the election 2 years ago has led to no indictments. Some claim the lack of action points to a neoconservative effort to supress the vote.

People following this story may recollect the voting irregularities back in 28,372 BC that also are as of this report unresolved.

My examples above being wild exaggerations do indeed point in the direction of the patisanship that is/has been refered to both in the media and here at ATS.

I believe that there is a conspiracy angle in this thread not so much driven by party partisanship as by media symbiosis with a particular party within this country.

Of course it becomes a chicken or egg controversy in asking which came first, democratic control of the MSM or MSM control of the democratic agenda.

Back to the report cited in the start thread by seekerof, claims of partisanship either by this thread or the report its based on can be summed up as bunk simply by looking at one of the signatories to that said same report,

As found at Captains Quarter Blog,

Brian A. Lunde (1976) served as national field director for Jimmy Carter's presidential campaign, as executive director of the Kentucky Democratic Party and as executive director for the Democratic National Committee before becoming a partner in Lunde & Burger, a political consulting and government relations firm in McLean, Va.

LINK
Captains Quarter, Scroll way down for related article

I see a concerted effort by the MSM to maximise any and all complaints from the democratic aisle while any and all claims from the republican side are minimized, ignored or reported if at all years after the fact.

Theres your conspiracy

Nothing at all would be known of these reports if not for the new internet free press - thank god for them.

[edit on 6-8-2005 by Phoenix]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I see a concerted effort by the MSM to maximise any and all complaints from the democratic aisle while any and all claims from the republican side are minimized, ignored or reported if at all years after the fact.

AMEN! And let's not forget to mention the allegations, reported very heavily in the media for a long time, leveled against Republicans regarding the 2000 election in Florida. If you actually read the independent investigation results, you'd see that there were only a handfull of legitimate complaints. And they all took place in Democrat-controlled counties! But the way the Dems and their media reported it, you'd have thought a million African Americans were denied their right to vote by Republican mobsters in Florida. Where was the mainstream media when this was all proven to be incorrect? They sure didn't bother reporting on it!

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
This really isn't a political conspiracy thread is it? Nor was it even initiated as one. This is just more of the same petty partisanship that has our whole political machine sucking like a Hoover.

I beg to differ.
This thread and Bout Time's deal with voting fraud and fit here well.
The criteria for Political Conspiracies:

Discuss political conspiracies, cover-ups, and deceptions of political figures and parties.

Both sides do it, whether it's the dead voting or giving people free rides and free lunches, it's crooked politics in my book

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Seekerof, i thought you were one of the moderators with brains, who was the seekerof the truth.
Then you suddenly flipped to the other side.
what is going on with you, im sure you arent doing this outta free will.
So whats going on, enlighten us !??

Why are all moderators rightwing- propganda feeding and favoring instigators rather then being objective.
This site is changing and not for the better IMHO

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight
Why are all moderators rightwing- propganda feeding and favoring instigators rather then being objective.

Moderators are members here, too and they have opinions. And they have every right to fully express them as long as they follow the TOS. They aren't meant to be objective.

Can you tell I'm a moderator elsewhere?

All boards go through cycles. If you think it's getting bad around here, maybe wait around for a while or find another site that even comes close.
Trust me, it's no fun if everyone feels the same way.

As regards the voter fraud intimidation, it happened on both sides, that's pretty clear. Too bad the voting system is corrupt.

[edit on 7-8-2005 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What I have the hardest time understanding is why Bush's win in Ohio by a 51 to 49 margin is so contested yet Kerry's win of Pennslyvania, which was called very early in the night ended up being a 51 to 49 margin as well.
Especially when you look at Philidelphia comming in at 81 percent Kerry to 19 percent Bush and you hear reports of things going on there. If you don't believe me look at it yourself. Very few places came in more pro Kerry than Philly. Just makes ya kinda wonder..... Nah nobody would ever try and stack the deck would they?

Pennslyvania

www.cnn.com...

And look at Ohio
www.cnn.com...

When you start looking at a state county by county, the Dems must be thanking their stars for the urban areas, without that they would have been blown out of the water.

[edit on 7-8-2005 by pavil]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight

Seekerof, i thought you were one of the moderators with brains, who was the seekerof the truth.
Then you suddenly flipped to the other side.
what is going on with you, im sure you arent doing this outta free will.
So whats going on, enlighten us !??

I think that post displays quite a bit of ignorance on your part, and only serves to deepen the political divide in this country. There's nothing wrong with being a conservative, or a liberal for that matter. It's a matter of opinion. It doesn't mean either one is right or either one is wrong. For you to equate a conservative or a "right-winger" with someone who spreads propaganda and instigates arguments just shows the kind of mentality that is ruining this country. It's people like you who give liberals a bad name, and gives us conservatives so much ammunition when we debate the issues. Conservatives and Liberals are not liars or haters. Rather, it's the fringe element in both parties that turns everyone off to politics. The people like you who make blanket assumptions. People like you who assume all conservatives are liars, racists, pollution- and war-loving monsters.

Grow up and learn to be objective yourself before you label and stereotype 50% of your country.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here's how to suppress the truth on the internet, Whitehouse style:

1. Mandate the widespread creation of media and research groups with websites as their primary public interface. Let's have one called "American Center For Voting Rights" to suppress actual events and to obfuscate with a series of bizarre non-existent findings.

www.ac4vr.com...

2. Present all findings in the format expected by readers of research. Make all finding unilateral and pointing at the complicity or criminality only of the opposing party. The purpose is for a twofold audieece: to comfort the loyalist, and to remove the recency effect of evidence of actual fraud perpetrated by the incumbent administration.

3. Have shills and unknowing suckers link to the sites as if they contain actual evidence of fraud by the political opposition, to discredit stories of how massively widespread fraud creates the 2004 election result.

The American Center For Voting Rights: clever name, sucks in suckers, but as phony as they come.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
In 2000 Florida presidential election
the Florida Election officials requested non-standard [Extremely loose] voter roll purge lists, even after employees of Choice Point objected.

They removed voters [claiming them felons] when the name, sex, race, and age of the person on the purge list didn't match the registered voter they were disenfranchising.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

The Republicans started this election theft mentality in recent years.

Tell Ray Lemme's widow and daughter that Florida Election politics aren't rotten. He was executed by Republican Mobsters when he started looking into money laundering using State Highway Departments tollbooth cash flows, used to fund election frauds.
Ray Lemme's murder and links to photos

edit: spelling

[edit on 7-8-2005 by slank]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
OK.

After submitting my last post, and doing further research (just google "American Center for Voting Rights' or ACVR) it's official:

ACVR is a neo-con damage control group. A complete phony.

6: The number of days the American Center for Voting Rights, a new, "non-partisan," "voting rights" organization, had been in existence before it was called to testify by Republican members of Congress before a House Administration Committee hearing on March 22. The American Center for Voting Rights was formed by a lawyer for the Bush-Cheney campaign and the notoriously anti-voting rights Sen. Kit Bond of Missouri, who described the group as a non-partisan, voting rights advocacy group. He testified and submitted a report on Ohio election irregularities, which highlighted the Mary Poppins Conspiracy in this country. If you haven't heard about it, the Mary Poppins Conspiracy consists of many, many ineligible voters—using the names Mary Poppins, Dick Tracy and Jive F. Turkey—fraudulently voting in elections.

Unfortunately for advocates of this conspiracy theory, a precinct has yet to report that a citizen by the name of Mary Poppins showed up on Election Day and voted. Searches for Dick Tracy votes and Jive F. Turkey votes have also come up empty.

Shame on anyone who quotes such "research" at ATS again.

[edit on 7-8-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Keep on arguing across party lines. Both sides are owned by the same master. Don't look around and notice that, or you might stumble upon the truth. You wouldn't want to do that because...
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

*ahem* Sorry, I watched that movie not too long ago. At least it wasn't another Dr. Strangelove reference, though!

Seriously, is this ATS or PTS? Whatever happened to those deep-thinking conspircay-minded people?

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
One of them pointed out in the post above yours that a tool of the current Whitehouse is to develop totally partisan "research organizations" even purporting to stand for citizens' electoral rights, only to use them to suppress actual evidence of voter fraud and muddy it with complete fabrication and BS.

Analyze your media, don't let it anal-yze you.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Thinking that one side engages in horrible illegal activities while the other side should be wearing halos and up for sainthood is a very poor way of functioning.

Honestly, I fail to see how anyone can consider either party in American politics to be honest unless you're hallucinating or not paying attention.

History will look back on the Democrats and Republicans of this era with equal disdain.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
This just shows that neither "side" is an advocate of the people but are simply pushing their own agendas.

The problem isn't reps or dems, it's reps and dems together.

Originally posted by Seekerof
I would certainly agree, SkepticOverlord.

That is one reason I linked Bout Time's current topic thread instead of digging thru the archives.

Both sides are so agenda driven now, and then laced so deep with special interests groups and such, that the people only matter when it comes to getting the vote.

And the typical PAVLOVIAN example:

Originally posted by centurion1211
Seekerof,

Thanks for posting the real thread that could have been titled:

Democracy = Died in Ohio in 2004 election (attempted) theft

What is it? I can't decide; is it comical that people who share the common distractions of strategy games/competitive athletics/mystery solving like the folks who frequent @ ATS can not pick up a PATTERN OF MISDIRECTION & DECEIT that's been playing on a non-stop loop for 6 years? DISINFORMATION, both OFFENSIVE & DEFENSIVE has been rampant during the NECon blitz.....buy a clue already people!!!

Or is it sad: the pattern is so ingrained that the sheep ( and all can claim membership to the flock on this thread, with the exception of MaskedAvatar, who did a nano's worth of surfing to find that this group, founded in Feb. of 2005, was created by Mark Hearne, a former Reagan Administration official, is the National Election Counsel to Bush-Cheney ’04 Inc. and was Missouri counsel to Bush-Cheney ‘00 Inc. As well, he was General Counsel to Republican Missouri Governor Blunt and another "honorable non-partisan" Jim Dyke (the 2004 Communications Director for the Republican National Committee).
I think I'll call it sad - you folks have the attention span of the bought & paid for MSN who apply this idiot's formula" "Obvious NeCon Transgression + Outraged response + Legitimate sounding group or individual ( to HELL WITH CHECKING THE CREDENTIALS, right Jeff Jim Guckert Gannon?) = the end of the story, both sides don't play nice"

My thread : judge and weigh for your selves.....this complete lack of merit is a nice foil to compare it against.

My position: BOTH PARTIES LEADERSHIP IS COMPLICIT - the GOP is the focus here, but we can't lose sight that Democrats are not storming the walls, as they should be.....why?

Reality: Collectively, extract your heads from your azzes; it's not partisan rancor - The Bush Cabal is corrupt & they are killing us & the world....folks like Thomas & Seek are so in love with the jab that they're eating every STRAIGHT RIGHT thrown at them....MOVE ON from the fake fight, focus on the real one.

Seek......as we use to say in the Bronx....Keep my name out ya mouth, boy!
Come on now, posting this piss and calling it candy rain!!

[edit on 8-8-2005 by Bout Time]

[edit on 8-8-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Bout Time, your rhetoric in directly attacking myself, as with a few others, as with not addressing them speaks volumes as to what these reports indicate: that the majority of voter fraud and intimidation by the Democratic Party is valid beyond measure. Your attempts at distracting from the truth only exemplifies your stance, as with your misdirecting rhetoric. Nice......not!.

seekerof

[edit on 8-8-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
And I'll continue to do so, stepping on your neck & anyone elses, when ever I catch it.
Why am I attacking you? Because your one of the smart ones, yet all you're willing to do is to play foot soldier in spreading the "message". There are so few of you on the Right capable of clinical, logical and germaine thought, that to have you mire yourself in this offensive opinion sway prior to and in support of defensive propaganda is worthy of any and all azz whuppin's you get on this.

Great link, BTW: to prove your point you use the same source as "Cross referenced" by another GOP Partisan fake news outlet!!!!!

I'll leave others to go to their home page & see WHAT is news......but their motto: " The RIGHT news, RIGHT now" might give things away a tad!!

But before we start/finish this dance again.....let's define "attack", k?
Calling you folks out no longer requires civility, although as you can see above, I'm all playfullness & cute. But if you can postion yourself as the "patriot" calling infractions out "to both sides" being attacked by a "zealot partisan" who talks in unkind tones & verbiage, well, that's just red meat for the RIGHT crowd, 'taint it, McGee?

I'll jump ahead to where this always goes: "You people are so filled with hate, and how you can only criticise Bush, hating our President......."

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You know, without getting into all this partisan crap (because lets face it, deep down I think we all understand that nobody in the political arena gives a crap about us, no matter how often they claim to "feel our pain" or be a "compassionate conservative") what really makes me say "hmm" is wondering what the composition of the House and Senate would be if not for voter fraud. The electoral system somewhat insulates the oval office from fraud except in battleground states, but the senate and especially house might look RADICALLY different in either direction if we had a fair election.

Frankly I don't see what's so hard about getting the friggin election right. We've got an alphabet soup of redundant federal law enforcement agencies and AT LEAST two numbers per citizen (SSN and Drivers License/ID card). Almost makes you think that if we actually secured the issuance of identification to ensure that you couldn't steal somebody's identity that then those ID numbers might actually be useful for making sure that there was only one vote per citizen and that a person's vote could only be cast by that person.

Thus dies American democracy- we didn't feel like it was worth the time, money, or effort anymore.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
While it's true that both sides, Republicans and Democrats, have engaged in voter intimidation and probably fraud to a certain extent, prior to the 2000 election, the Republicans hired a software developer to make all the intimidation moot. They attempted to simply circumvent the vote so all intimidation, fraud and other voting irregularities would be meaningless.

They attempted to steal the election in 2000. And I, for one, think they were successful in 2000 and in 2004.

In my opinion, all the tire-slashing, poll-closing and other intimidation in the country does not compare to simply stealing the vote. My guess is that a lot of the Democratic behavior in 2004 was a desperate way of trying to fight back for the loss of the 2000 election, but there's no fighting pure evil with tire-slashing.

As a voter, I am responsible for knowing the date of the freakin' election! If someone calls me and says "We're voting on Nov 3 this year." I'd have to be an idiot to just believe them! If someone here is trying to make the point that the damage done by the Democrats even comes close to what the Republicans have done to corrupt our elections, they're living in a dream world! And I say dream on!

So, have both sides cheated? Yes, I'm sure they have.
In 2000, the Republicans stole the election with software.
In 2004, the Democrats made a lame attempt to even the score, but failed
Does tire-slashing and intimidating phone calls even begin to compare with the evil of the Diebold/software program fiasco. Not even close, my friends! Not even close!

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Let me first admit that I don't know as much about the diebold thing as I should, but I feel compelled to ask a question based on the certainty of your post.

Why is nobody in jail over this, and why is Bush not therefore well on his way to impeachment? Afterall, it seems like if there were hard evidence of ballot fraud by use of flawed software that people would be doing hard time.

I'm not asking this rhetorically, I'm hoping that since you seem to be informed on the issue that you'll be willing to share some facts to help me catch up with the news that I've apparently missed.
Surely if it happened there must be objective facts and figures to show it, and there should be a pretty sound case for criminal charges to be brought against some of the responsible parties, even if not immediately Bush himself. If such a thing happened, congressional republicans would be powerless to protect Bush against impeachment, considering that they'd be facing the wrath of the American people and be done for as a party if they failed to yield to hard evidence of fraud.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
'valid beyond measure' info from an proven partisan biased source?

hee haw! that's some of the best use of a phrase for mental intimidation that i ever sawed!

from out here in space, it looks like even some of the alive voters are dead on the inside.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join