It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Voter Fraud, Intimidation Confirmed.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
According to a study done by the American Center For Voting Rights, it would appear that those claims after the 2004 elections citing that only and strictly the Republicans had committed voter fraud and acts of voter intimidation were, errrr, ummm, skewed and somewhat unfounded to incorrect.

[A] careful review of the facts shows that in 2004, paid Democrat operatives were far more involved in voter intimidation and suppression efforts than their Republican counterparts. Examples include:
* Paid Democrat operatives charged with slashing tires of 25 Republican get-out-the-vote vans in Milwaukee on the morning of Election Day.

* Misleading telephone calls made by Democrat operatives targeting Republican voters in Ohio with the wrong date for the election and faulty polling place information.

* Intimidating and deceiving mailings and telephone calls paid for by the DNC threatening Republican volunteers in Florida with legal action.

* Union-coordinated intimidation and violence campaign targeting Republican campaign offices and volunteers resulting in a broken arm for a GOP volunteer in Florida.

Furthermore, this was mentioned:

Vote fraud and voter registration fraud were significant problems in at least a dozen states around the county. Vote fraud is a reality in America that occurred not only in large battleground states like Wisconsin but in places like Alabama and Kentucky. The record indicates that in 2004, voter registration fraud was mainly the work of so-called “nonpartisan” groups such as Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) and NAACP National Voter Fund. Examples include:

* Joint task force in Wisconsin found “clear evidence of fraud in the Nov. 2 election in Milwaukee,” including more than 200 felon voters, more than 100 double voters and thousands more ballots cast than voters recorded as having voted in the city.

* NAACP National Voter Fund worker in Ohio paid crack coc aine in exchange for a large number of fraudulent voter registration cards in names of Dick Tracy, Mary Poppins and other fictional characters.

* Former ACORN worker said there was “a lot of fraud committed” by group in Florida, as ACORN workers submitted thousands of fraudulent registrations in a dozen states across the country, resulting in a statewide investigation of the group in Florida and multiple indictments and convictions of ACORN/Project Vote workers for voter registration fraud in several states.

Democratic Voter Fraud, Intimidation Confirmed

The Five hotspots for voter fraud were:
Philadelphia
Milwaukee
Seattle
St. Louis
Cleveland

Another report was released Aug. 2nd indicating:
Philadelphia Identified As No. 1 Election Fraud 'Hot Spot' In America, Says American Center for Voting Rights Legislative Fund

Not really a surprise here, is there?
Interesting nonetheless how sides were drawn and assertions and claims laid after those 2004 elections, no?

Related ATS thread:
Democracy = Died in Ohio in 2004 election theft

seekerof

[edit on 6-8-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I am just shocked! You mean Democrats would cheat?

hell, thats how Kennedy got IN office in the first place, 10k dead people from Chicgo voted for him!

lets see how that Liberal crowd from ATS handles this!

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
It didn't do them much good mind, did it?

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
According to a study done by the American Center For Voting Rights, it would appear that those claims after the 2004 elections citing that only and strictly the Republicans had committed voter fraud and acts of voter intimidation were, errrr, ummm, skewed and somewhat unfounded to incorrect.

seekerof

[edit on 6-8-2005 by Seekerof]

Sounds fascinating! Tell me more about these "claims after the 2004 elections citing that only and strictly the Republicans had committed voter fraud and acts of voter intimidation". I've heard both sides accuse the other of fraud, but I didn't know some were making Republicans such victims! I'm anxious to see how this story develops!

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hmmm, a simple search of ATS will show that legions have accused the Republicans of 'voter fraud" and im sure we will see them manifest themselves in this thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
It was the "only and strictly" part that sounded so strange.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Hmmm, a simple search of ATS will show that legions have accused the Republicans of 'voter fraud" and im sure we will see them manifest themselves in this thread.

Thank you FredT.
Curme being typical curme.

Just kidding, curme.

seekerof

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This is speculation, but perhaps Kerry's promise to not give up when the election had come to an end he would not give up until he was absolutely sure this was a fair election (time rife with accusations of fraudalent voting machinces), only to suscede the next day. Perhaps activities of Democratic counterpart's wrong doing had something to do with this.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Is this a conspiracy? Sounds more like standard operating procedure to me.
Noticed this is posted verbatum in Instapundit; I'm surprised to see it here rather than Politics Below.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This just shows that neither "side" is an advocate of the people but are simply pushing their own agendas.

The problem isn't reps or dems, it's reps and dems together.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I would certainly agree, SkepticOverlord.

That is one reason I linked Bout Time's current topic thread instead of digging thru the archives.

Both sides are so agenda driven now, and then laced so deep with special interests groups and such, that the people only matter when it comes to getting the vote.

seekerof

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Seekerof,

Thanks for posting the real thread that could have been titled:

Democracy = Died in Ohio in 2004 election (attempted) theft

[edit on 8/6/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This story is fake, there is no way the Dems would EVER do such a thing

I wonder what the difference of fraud votes is between the two "sides".

Dem fraud votes - Rep Fraud Votes = ?????
or (so noone cries)
Rep fraud votes - Dem Fraud Votes = ?????

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Personally I've always known that both sides cheated. There were articles about it then. There are less-than-honorable people in every group.

But you know what they say, the one thing worse than a poor loser is a poor winner.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Yes, its true.

Dems cheat too. Its all in a days work

Reps are better at it, though...

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Well the Democrats didn't murder Ray Lemme to cover up money laundering for election engineering.

Democratic high-jinks or Republican hit mafia.

You do the math and see which way the balance tips.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank
Well the Democrats didn't murder Ray Lemme to cover up money laundering for election engineering.

No they just have the issues with (dead people, felons, and paid) voters......

consistently I might add...

[edit on 6-8-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This really isn't a political conspiracy thread is it? Nor was it even initiated as one. This is just more of the same petty partisanship that has our whole political machine sucking like a Hoover.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This doesn't surprise me in any way, all the political parties are just as bad as each other, and will forever be, for the entire system is corrupted and unfair, and I don't see that changing any time in the near future.

The centre stage is a farce; if you look high enough up the ladder you can notice that Conservatives, Liberal Democrats, and Republicans are all the same people. Politicians are Clay Pigeons.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
This just shows that neither "side" is an advocate of the people but are simply pushing their own agendas.

The problem isn't reps or dems, it's reps and dems together.

You know its funny how people dog Alex Jones. But you know what he has been saying this since I joined this forum. And By golly the man is right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join