It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Jesus' film screeners murdered Men in Muslim Bangladesh had received threats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm not idealistic; and i'm well aware of how to percieve this spatio-temporal existence through the spectacles of realism.

Luxifero.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Take off the idealist spectacles..Actually they will fall off, in a few years.
the rose tint will be gone..
Really, I did think the same way as you, in my 20's. so I'm not knocking you at all..
I may not be a wise old man..I'm not even middle aged yet..
But life experience, can change your point of view..

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm not an idealist; and i've not posted enough on these boards under my new puesdonym for you to even conclude that. You seem to have mistaken me and remain vehemently persistent in bemoaning me by anology of age - experience.

Luxifero.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
ok, thats fine.
You aren't an idealist.
I'm sorry that I labeled you.
now, put the dictionary away..

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thank you; and I don't carry a dictionary with me everywhere I go, I just have an extensive vocabularly.

I should put away all those darned books instead.

Luxifero

[edit on 6-8-2005 by Luxifero]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuxiferoI would like any one of these bigoted and highly reclusive members to substantiate the claim that this act was commited by Islamic members of society, and if so, as to how Islamic doctrine was pivotal in this act. Is this much to ask? I think not, it's too much to accept.

Well I gladly added some info about the general conditions for Christians there and I can assure you that this man was not killed because he drove a Honda. The denial here is outstanding.....

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well I gladly added some info about the general conditions for Christians there and I can assure you that this man was not killed because he drove a Honda. The denial here is outstanding.....

Outstanding as your speculative demenour which is found in great redundancy over these boards.

You did not add any information for general conditions; you added some instances of Christians being persecuted and secluded certain aspects of these Christian persons that allowed them to be in the first place. There are Buddhists that attack numerous Christian temples in Shri-Lanka, does this make thier creed violent; or, shall we accept that human behaviour is just very intolerable to alien concepts?

Luxifero.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luxifero

Outstanding as your speculative demenour which is found in great redundancy over these boards.

Why thank you! Consistancy is good you know, someone has to counter the agenda of the Tulipwalker.

Originally posted by Luxifero

You did not add any information for general conditions; you added some instances of Christians being persecuted and secluded certain aspects of these Christian persons that allowed them to be in the first place. There are Buddhists that attack numerous Christian temples in Shri-Lanka, does this make thier creed violent; or, shall we accept that human behaviour is just very intolerable to alien concepts?

Luxifero.

Oh I didnt? The request was to prove that it was Muslims that did the murder, so I showed very easliy how this is not the first time, nor will it be the last I am afraid. If you want to think that religion played no part in this killing then be my guest but you are fooling yourself and you know it.

As for Sri-Lanka, well I do not doubt this and I am sure you can find cases where Chirstians are doing the same thing, but which one is easier to find, which one has the volume of cases?

I rest my case for now.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Oh I didnt? The request was to prove that it was Muslims that did the murder, so I showed very easliy how this is not the first time, nor will it be the last I am afraid. If you want to think that religion played no part in this killing then be my guest but you are fooling yourself and you know it.

You cannot make such assumptions based upon a few cases and those of different accords; it's just horrible praxeology as such. You obviously have reason to belittle Islam as has been evident in your posting habits, and though you admit that Christians persecute those who do not abide by thier doctrine, you negate the boards with any situations. You have an inherent predispositioned xenophobia towards Islam, and it's followers, and you dictate this quite well.

As for Sri-Lanka, well I do not doubt this and I am sure you can find cases where Chirstians are doing the same thing, but which one is easier to find, which one has the volume of cases?

I rest my case for now.

You can't rest your case without providing factual evidence to make a case, as you have failed to do so, I would suggest regressing from such statements and providing readers with cases of persecution of Christians soley in Bangladesh by Muslims, in volume. Enough cases so that we can actualize that these occur in redundancy and for reasons which you speculate; bigotry on the part of Muslims against Christians.

Object?

Luxifero

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I dont see the point of this thread Muslims and Christens havnt been the best of friends for quit awhile now in fact around six centuries. Come to think of it I should start a organization that provides assitance to humanity without the promation of a Character from a novel otherwise know as god.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join