It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is bin Laden? Author locates him alive, well, planning 'American Hiroshima'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
...or he could be hiding in the last place anyone would think of looking...on Dubya's Texas Ranch

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
It's been almost 4 years to the day since 9/11 and nothing has happened, despite UBL and Zawahiri threatening more attacks on the USA for years. All they proved to me is to be ineffectual "leaders".

Iraq is their last stand and a pathetic one at that, killing innocent Muslims by cowardly suicide attacks. Our biggest mistake was not sending in enough troops to seal up Iraq's borders...

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well he could be alive and I for one am glad nothing happened yesterday, maybe things were to hot for him, who knows but we must remain on guard.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Well he could be alive and I for one am glad nothing happened yesterday, maybe things were to hot for him, who knows but we must remain on guard.

Tuesday the 9th is the Nagasaki anniversary which killed 70,000.
Sept 11th was a Tuesday also. Attacks don't occur on the weekends because they are designed to disrupt, which is why a working week is the best option.

Thou i think it's way to obvious to be done on the Nuke anniversary, i wouldn't count my chickens until well after the 9th has past without incident, after all Cheney is preparing for an attack this month, they are drilling for a nuke attack titled 'Suden Response 05' and Cheney has baited all of Iran's haters by saying the US will attack Iran if America gets attacked, regardless of who's responsable.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I agree with ya comments there....
but... if a nuclear weapon was set off in NYC, regardless if it was a weekend or a week day.. alot of people will die... the city will be uninhabitable..

god forbid..

Im not sure how many people would be killed in the result.
but just an example..

If 300,000 people died in an explosion.. and entire city leveled and the world brought to its knee's by an invisible enemy..
whats the difference if 150,000 die.... an entire city leveled and the world brought to its knee's...

Either way they will kill and destroy enough of america to get there message across.

I definately think its wierd Chenney left in office, as u said baiting Iran.. while bush takes a 5 week holiday.

The Gaza Pullout.. London bombings.. and the recent message from alqaeda honcho No.2 why would the leader of the freeworld put his heals up?

its just rather convenient.........

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

Tuesday the 9th is the Nagasaki anniversary which killed 70,000.
Sept 11th was a Tuesday also. Attacks don't occur on the weekends because they are designed to disrupt, which is why a working week is the best option.

Thou i think it's way to obvious to be done on the Nuke anniversary, i wouldn't count my chickens until well after the 9th has past without incident,

You have a point, and a very GOOD one.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

I definately think its wierd Chenney left in office, as u said baiting Iran.. while bush takes a 5 week holiday.

The Gaza Pullout.. London bombings.. and the recent message from alqaeda honcho No.2 why would the leader of the freeworld put his heals up?

its just rather convenient.........

In May of 2001 Bush appointed Cheney in charge of ALL agencies, ie. made him default President, when conducting drills and wargames. He has full control of all the agencies which make up America and they answer to him during this period, which can be weeks depending on the drills.

Now in August, Bush is on holiday and Cheney is in charge of the nation because of 'Sudden Reponse '05', which is the nuclear attack drill, is being run. Cheney is your President in August ladies and gentlemen.

Cheney has threatened to attack Iran if America is attacked, he's said they'll conventional and tatical nuke Iran with upto 450 targets pre-selected. Bush is on holiday, congress is on holiday, martial law would pass pretty easily right now.

Isreal has a big military base being built on prime land by the Americans, which is a multi-billion dollar affair. It's near a new airport which Isreal has said is purely for 'domestic' flights, even thou it's heavy duty. The building being built have been identified as being mainly full of control centre equipment as well as building for storage and barracks. There is a photo at the front gate of a sign saying the base will be completed August 31st, you can see the Isreal and US flags flying in the background.

ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's massive holes in the border of Mexico and the US and we know they want a biometric database of the Americans, what better way than an illegals problem, a gateway and a fresh terrorist attack to get that through?

In other words, the chessboard has all the pieces in place but this chess match needs a 'terrorist' attack to get the game started.

[edit on 8-8-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join