It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cute Kitty Desktop Thingy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well I have Desktop X (well the trial version I plan to buy the real version of all the object desktop things real soon) And it came with this thing called Neko and it's this little kitty that follows your mouse sooooo cute!!!! As long as a rock and soem other cool stuff. I think I might make a garden on my screen....
Cute Kitty!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I have Desk top X I don't use it can't be bothered
you might find something that may interest you at the link below

Windows X themes

[edit on 5/8/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yeah I've been using it to find cool stuff. I just started usign the new yahoo widget thing to. Much fun. Kafabulator or soemthign like that.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Yeah I've been using it to find cool stuff. I just started usign the new yahoo widget thing to. Much fun. Kafabulator or soemthign like that.

What does that do exactly? I can't find out...its all using big words when I try to find out and its too early for big words...

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It shows little programs called "Widgets" that take up a little space on your desktop and tell stuff liek the weathe, time, when you have mail, search bar, ect. Very useful and cool. I also recommend getting Desktop X. Multiple widget programs are good.

EDIT: YOU BUTCHETREFD YOUR HAIR?!@?!?!?!? O.o got a picture of it?

[edit on 103131p://080810 by cpr12r]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Cpr.....is that your desktop on the opening post?

That is horrible, sorry, it just is!

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yeah... I know I've been going through a redseign stage. Where I just chuck like 50 widgets in. I've gotten rid of most of my icons on there. But added like 10 widgets..... like floaitng fish and aliens and a kitty.....

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Don't worry.... it's jsut osme weirdly named plugin for photoshop... I think.... actually I have no clue what that is... I should check....

EDIT: It's a font with little devil horns..... see how disorganized I am

[edit on 103131p://460810 by cpr12r]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
EDIT: YOU BUTCHETREFD YOUR HAIR?!@?!?!?!? O.o got a picture of it?

ARGH! I DIDN'T BUTCHER IT! I just cut it! And yes I have pictures, I'm just too lazy to upload em

EDIT: Forgot to ask if you could send me that font thing

and do you know of a booter program for yahoo or something like Clone AIM but for Yahoo?

[edit on 7-8-2005 by Reikuro]

top topics

join