It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guarapiranga Human Mutilation case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I tried searching on ATS for some info on this Guarapiranga case, but found nothing.

There have been rumors of homicidal, UFO-related, human mutilation cases for some time now but hard evidence has been lacking. Until, perhaps, now. Brazilian ufologist Encarnacion Zapata Garcia and Dr. Rubens Goes have recently presented a series of sensational photographs, obtained from police files which mimic the wounds of countless UFO-related animal mutilation cases that have been reported in Europe and North, Central and South America since the 1960s. On first glance they would seem to be ufology's worst nightmare.

Read more about it here [Includes pictures]:
www.ufoplaza.nl...

What do you guys think?
Is this E.T./U.F.O. related or was it just some sick maniac who did this?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Forgive me, but I think I should add a warning. Link shows extremely graphic photographs, I advise those of a squeamish disposition not to view. I would post just the text here, but I'm not sure if it's copyrighted.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Here's one picture [not of the actual corpse] that shows the wounds on the corpse:

Source:
www.think-aboutit.com...
[Contains graphic images]

The complete set of the forensic color photographs, and the autopsy report, proves that the typical "cattle mutilation" type of wounds were inflicted WHILE THE VICTIM WAS ALIVE AND CONSCIOUS!

[edit on 8/5/2005 by Logical_Psycho]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Yep, I remember this one well...and as I recall, some VERY gruesome pics...
Not one for the kiddies folks...seriously.

Still completely unsolved last I looked into this one....

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
A. J. Gevaerd is so credible , if you don't know all about whats happened and whats happening in Brazil your short changing yourself!

He brings crediblity to the table , and you guys should note that Brazil is to South America what the U.S. is to North America!........ So don't overlook Brazil!

top topics

join