It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Mother Sentenced To Five Years For Giving Toddler a Marijuana "Bong"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Days after the incident, the toddler tested negative for drugs. Hummm, I've always heard that THC stays in your system for weeks. Sounds to me like Mommy was just showing off. How could a toddler take a "big hit" off a water pipe I'm wondering?

Whereas I certainly don't condone giving children dope, I hardly think jail time was in order for this blatantly stupid mother. I wonder why the dope smoking snitch was only bothered when the kid put her mouth on the pipe. Just being in the same room, the kid was getting a contact high. Shouldn't that make the "nazi" an accomplice or something!

I also find it interesting that the same court of law that sentenced this mother, would think nothing of enforcing the use of antidepressants for a child with ADS, as mandatory to attend school.

Antidepressants have been proven to have deadly consequences on some children. But when pharmaceutical companies are calling the shots, it's a whole different ball game.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Am i the only one who thinks 5 years is a bit much? specially when u consider nothing in her system and no testimony outside of a pic, which more than likely was staged?

Dont get me wrong....the state should do something to ruffle her feathers a bit, to let her know what COULD happen, but 5 years? For a picture? This woman just lost her job and KID...

People get less time for robbery.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join