It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kabbalah = Sorcery

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Once again - I am here to Help & Contribute! To Provide Useful & Insightful Info if Possible! I hope the following does just that:

P.S. Chasrac64 - You might be thinking now that it might be fun to use the Knowledge gained from Books such as the "Keys of Solomon" to "Conjure Various Entities". Needless to say that you should be Cautious - this could be Dangerous (i.e. Warning #2 - as in not for Beginners - of which you are one) - take all necessary
Pre-Cautions. You might think that this sort of External or Objective Manipulation is "Magick" - here is a word to the Wise However - the Greater Magicks are the INTERNAL Workings - ones done on your own
Subjective Consciousness!!!

[edit on 24-8-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
The problem with believing in duality...

It comes when you believe that things are slightly out of balance at times, and that good arises from evil.

This NECESSITATES evil acts...

But they are well-intentioned evil acts, like 9/11!

I'm guessing that this is in reference to my last post?

Duality does exist, however; The Being is beyond duality.

We exist within duality because we don't know how to BE.

The Being doesn't exist, "it" just IS.

From the same Individual of whom I quoted in my last post regarding black and white magic:

Samael Aun Weor: The Pistis Sophia Unveiled

The Path of the Middle, the Eightfold Path of the Bodhisattvas with compassionate hearts, leads us to the port of liberation.

Unfortunately, rare are those who are capable of marching on the Path of the Middle towards the Final Liberation. Those who do not fall on the tenebrous path of the Left, fall on the path of the Right.

The tenebrous ones descend through the path of the Left within the abode of Pluto.

The Saints ascend through the path of the Right, towards the marvellous Kingdom of the Light.

The tenebrous ones and the saints rotate in the Wheel of Samsara.

The tenebrous ones pass through the Buddhist Annihilation within the heart of the world.

They enter posteriorly into the elemental paradises of Nature, after having suffered a great deal.

The journey through the subterranean world is millions of times more bitter than bile.

The Saints return to the Valley of Samsara. They reincorporate themselves into a new human organism when the reward is finished.

Neither the human beings with skin of goats, nor the human beings with skin of sheep achieve the Final Liberation.

The authentic Final Liberation is only for the rebels, for those who march on the Path of the Middle.

Difficult is the Eightfold Path of the Bodhisattvas with compassionate hearts.

The limit of good is evil. The limit of evil is good.

The Eightfold Path of the Bodhisattvas with compassionate hearts has nothing to do with good or evil.

All which is good for those who march through the path of the Right is evil for those who descend through the tenebrous Left.

All which is good for the tenebrous of the Averno is evil for the walkers who ascend through the path of the Right.

Demons and Saints look with horror and terror at the revolutionary Adepts of the Path of the Middle.

No one understands these rebels of the Path of the Middle.

The Revolutionary Walker of the Eightfold Path, even being surrounded by many people, walks terribly alone.

Hitler, who was terrorized before the presence of an Adept from the Path of the Middle exclaimed: “I know the Super-Man. I have seen him. He is terribly cruel. I, myself, have felt fear.”

The path is sexual. We advance by annihilating the ego and sacrificing ourselves for humanity.

The Pratyeka Buddhas, even having built the existential superior bodies of the Being, are not Bodhisattvas.

Obviously, the Pratyeka Buddhas fell in the path of the Right.

There are also a great deal of Masters who fell on the path of the Left by means of Black Tantrism.

The Bodhisattvas with compassionate hearts sacrifice themselves for planetary humanities through successive Mahamanvantaras, and finally, they achieve the incarnation of Christ.

Only the Bodhisattvas of the Path of the Middle achieve the incarnation of Christ within themselves.

The Intimate Christ is the true refuge of the Bodhisattva of compassionate heart.

The Intimate Christ is beyond all evil and all punishment.

The black-magician Zionist-Nazis who are responsible for "9-11", would not commit such things if they would comprehend this.

Looks like their predecessor Adolph Hitler feared it.....

PEACE

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thanks for that table Seraphim_Serpente.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Peace Vasilis Azoth.

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
On the topic of black vs. white magic:

There is only one work and it is the great work.

I think I know what you mean, but could you give us your interpretation?

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Sorry olde man ..but its been awhile since I've even looked up this thread.

first off namecalling and labeling do not strengthen your position. It shows weakness.

Also..I fear God. Not men... for the works of men are evil..from the begining. Nothing new here.

To say or imply that one does not Fear is to say that one does not believe in the God of the Bible. That is clear to the believer.

Translation of that is that ones god is not the God of the bible. No rocket material needed here.

Thanks for making this clear in many of your posts Seraphim Sepente. Well done olde man.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
You posted intrestingly enough:

"Quote: "The workings of the Kaballah is just such an Abomination...as is the Talmud... Jesus never taught from the Talmud...

nor did he ever teach from the bible.

But he did say , "The Law is the Living Word of the Living God. God did not write the Law in Books but in your HEART".
- Gospel of the Essenes "

Are you sure Jesus never taught from the Bible. I seem to recall a time in the synagogue where Jesus is reading from the book of Isaiah.(Esaias). This is in Luke 4: 17 and continuing on . In verse 21 Jesus goes on to say. "This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears." Here we have Jesus teaching in the synagogue.
I will also remind you that this is still under the Olde Testament though many Christians are totally unawares of this fact. The New Testament does not go into effect without the death of the testator..covered later in the book of Hebrews. This means that the ministry of the Apostles until the death on the Cross of Jesus the Christ for remission of sins was under the Olde Testament.
Jesus did teach from the bible..also called the Word. One of the names for Jesus among many is the Word...the Word took on flesh and we beheld his glory the only begotten of the father. In the begining was the Word...very intresting way it is phrased.

Jesus did teach often from the Bible...the Word. Because He is the Word.!!

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Once again - I am here to Help & Contribute! To Provide Useful & Insightful Info if Possible! I hope the following does just that:

P.S. Chasrac64 - You might be thinking now that it might be fun to use the Knowledge gained from Books such as the "Keys of Solomon" to "Conjure Various Entities". Needless to say that you should be Cautious - this could be Dangerous (i.e. Warning #2 - as in not for Beginners - of which you are one) - take all necessary
Pre-Cautions. You might think that this sort of External or Objective Manipulation is "Magick" - here is a word to the Wise However - the Greater Magicks are the INTERNAL Workings - ones done on your own
Subjective Consciousness!!!

I was just looking at this chart, and noticed something odd. Is there no Jewish symbol for Zero? Or One Thousand? Let me know!

Another thing. All these pages (well, four anyway)...and not one mention of The Zohar! What's up with that? Did I miss it?

[edit on 28-8-2005 by Toelint]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Peace Toelint

Another thing. All these pages (well, four anyway)...and not one mention of The Zohar! What's up with that? Did I miss it?

One wonders if there is even a reliable translation of it availible.

The works of more recent Masters would probably cover anything of use to be found in the Zohar, Sephir Yetzirah and Bahir.

Mainly because it is taught that Meditation on the Spheres will give one more guidance regarding them, than would any intellectual endeavour.

The studying of, or mental aspect; is only for the purpose of not getting confused, in regards to which Plane of The Tree one is experiencing during Meditation.

Anyhow, I've offered suggestions not only for more recent works, but have also proposed some translations of the Zohar and other classical works of Kabbalah, in this thread:

Tree of Life(Recommended reading)

Hotep

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
www.kabbalah.com...=zohar?cid=quigo

Peace Tamahu

You might want to check out this copy of The Zohar. I have NO IDEA how reliable it is, but at least it's worth gawking at. Any news on whether or not there's a Hebrew symbol for Zero or One Thousand yet? Another thing, how does one write the number...oh...Eleven, in Hebrew? Also, when is it proper to write numbers such as 01, 02,03,04, etc. in Hebrew?

Oh, BTW, I went to your thread on the Tree Of Life, and noticed your wonderings about whether or not Gershom Scholem was a Zionist. I read his work Major Trends In Jewish Mysticism and noticed in the credits that he taught at Hebrew University. I'm guessing that he IS a Zionist.

[edit on 28-8-2005 by Toelint]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I just posted quite a bit of info to someones question concerning Kabbalah on another thread, but it was closed due to this thread being open.

So that it is not in vain that I posted, I will re-submit my post here:
lots of links...enjoy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, interesting path you travel...

Here are just a few links from various sources to get you started:

- Sephardic studies in English with HaRav Ariel Bar Tzadok
www.koshertorah.com...
(I have at least 30 tapes/cds from this rabbi, he has some interesting stuff depending on what background you have come from)

- This is an interesting site to browse through
home.utah.edu...

- Of course, the site everyone has probably heard of because of Madonna
www.kabbalah.com...

- This is not a bad site for an intro lesson
www.workofthechariot.com...

- This is an online book translated into English from the works of Avraham Abulafia (One of the main teachers of early Kabbalah, though controversial in his time)
www.questia.com...;jsessionid=CZJZBqY8T6D5ws2Nxqhk032xJ0l19BKGMtnpswkPYLSgSbD6hTlC!1623989841?a=o&d=102525970

- Best of all, here are tons of links to kabbalah websites
www.psyche.com...

Have fun

Gods Peace

dAlen

[edit on 1-9-2005 by dAlen]

while Im at it, here are some more links...

- for Christians to ponder about (the material I read through is very similar to material available from a certain rabbi, yet of course this has a Christian twist to it. It is as it is.)
www.christ-centeredkabbalah.org...

- Rabbi David Coopers book God is a Verb is great for beginners
(especially people searching from a Christian background, IMO.)
www.rabbidavidcooper.com...

- Rabbi Michael Laitman (his group, Bnei Baruch, apparently share a teaching lineage that traces to Yehuda Ashlag, the same as Rav Berg's Kabbalah Center. However, as it points out on the Bnei Baruch website, they are not affiliated with any other Kabbalah sites.)
kabbalah.info...

- Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburgh (interesting stuff, though the site has apparently just been updated...havent gone through the new site yet.)
www.inner.org...

- Breslov Chassidus
www.breslov.com...

Now, all these links will give you some direction as to your question...but the journey is yours.
Yes there is the Qabalah (Crowley, Golden Dawn) and Cabalah (medieval christian Kabbalah, though modern Christians would denounce any such practice), and Kabbalah (Jewish) from whence the former 2 supposedly draw their information from. (Im sure this can be weaved even bigger, but this is the gist)

I highly recommend Gershom Scholems book: Kabbalah - "A definitive History of the Evolution, Ideas, Leading Figures and Extraordinary Influence of Jewish Mysticism."
Kabbalist may not be thrilled with him because he puts into question the authenticity of authorship of a large body of work called the Zohar. (Which is the foundation for most of what you see in mainstream Kabbalah today. Along with the works of the Ari through Rabbi Haim Vital)

Again, Gods Peace

dalen

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
Quote: "The workings of the Kaballah is just such an Abomination...as is the Talmud... Jesus never taught from the Talmud...

Not sure your full point, but IMO, I think you could call Jesus and Paul (Saul) Kabbalist. (Rav, Rabbi, whatever title.) Read Pauls stuff inside and out (Christ is the head, we are the body, etc...this has more to it then what Christians usually can take in, and from a Kabbalistic stand point is loud and clear what is being said.)

Jesus, same thing. Does it really matter though what we call them? The fact is certain patterns seem to line up. I have a bunch of links listed above to get you started if your interested in research...and you can find out for yourself what its all about.

Gods Peace

dalen

[edit on 1-9-2005 by dAlen]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Quote: "The workings of the Kaballah is just such an Abomination..."

I just want to Clarify that it was not "StalkingWolf" that made this Ridiculous, Pro-Ignorance, Sheep Mentality, Fundamentalist Statement - it was "OrangeTom99"!

Quote: "I think you could call Jesus and Paul (Saul) Kabbalist."

Yup - that is just what I said - and I got Attacked for it by the likes of "OrangeTom99"!

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
No I wasnt wanting to do anything like magick or anything like that. I am not into anything like this, but the knowledge of Solomon I am interested in.

I got this book not looking into any of the reveiws an was kinda shock to of seen what I was reading. I have not a clue about anything like Magick.
I wouldnt never try anything like this because i am not experienced, an dont want to change myself into a frog or anything. LOL..or maybe something worse...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join