It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain to deport anyone who "justifies acts of violence"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
You claim that you removed the part of my statement which said "peacefully of course!" in order to save space?? That's only three words, and crucial to the overall meaning.

You still can't quote any post of mine which advocates violence!

Give it up you are 'flogging a dead horse'. . . . .

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Not really, why did you say it?
The last three words are the sarcasm, the first sentence is the statement.

The whole thing means nothing without at least part being true, why say the first sentence I highlighted? It must have come from somewhere?

As I said, I suggest you follow your own advice and 'say what you mean' rather than leave it to interpretation, as we don't want to be in the situation where

You are 'reading between the lines' . . . . a tactic best left to clairvoyants.

You are the sort of person where lacking in arguments, attempt to agitate people to the stage where they say or do things in anger so you can 'prove your point' by exposing a slip up.

Explain your whole sentence then:

: Originally posted by Roy Robinson Stewart

Sorry, just heckling the cop.

If the deportation of all people of 'foreign descent' who are suspected of having violent thoughts goes ahead and spreads to my location then I will be deported to (and reclaiming) my ancestors estates in Scotland.

Peacefully of course!

Explain it? It's a strange statement to make with no truth in it somewhere, I personally only see the 'Peacefully of course' as sarcasm. Prove to me it's not...?

Don't try and be clever, prove it to me.. And and make sure you remember to.. say what you mean.

[edit on 7-8-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roy Robinson Stewart
Smith, you misquoted me, that's really unfair!!

You and I both know that I said (in jest, as I already pointed out) that I would reclaim my ancestors estates in Scotland Quote: "Peacefully of course!"

Editing out the part where I said that I would act peacefully just so that you can 'prove' that I am advocating violence is a very poor tactic.

Right , you've ignored my question and comment for too long.
A) The UK is 3 states NOT 3 countries.
B) You are a british citizen, not a scottish one, not an english one, not a welsh one and not a northern ireland one, a british one.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I personally only see the 'Peacefully of course' as sarcasm. Prove to me it's not...?

Agent Smith, it isn't possible for me to prove to you what I was thinking!

Isn't that obvious?

If you want to know exactly what I was thinking when I made the joke about Scottish estates then I will tell you, but you will have to take my word for it because it isn't possible to prove it!!

I can assure you that I had no violent intent!

You appear to be of the opinion that you have better access to my memory than I do myself!

Don't try and be clever, prove it to me..

Don't try and order me to be stupid!

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Right , you've ignored my question and comment for too long.
A) The UK is 3 states NOT 3 countries.
B) You are a british citizen, not a scottish one, not an english one, not a welsh one and not a northern ireland one, a british one.

The weaselbag is in the mail.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roy Robinson Stewart
The weaselbag is in the mail.

Right then...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join