It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militant Religious Groups in the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
'Bout time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was watching the National News on NBC and there was a part about a militant groups in the US praising terrorism.

...as bad as this may sound, I almost hope they start suiside bombings in the US. Maybe then we will get a wake up call. I say that because the majority of the population seems to have a case of ADD. If there is a new issue, that will cover up the old topic of discussion and worry.

Oh, well. Time for me to get my mental beating.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
ADD? What the hell is that?

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
ADD? What the hell is that?

Look it up on the internet. It helps.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
add?? attension deficite disorder?

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
add?? attension deficite disorder?

YES!!

Seems that we are suffering from it right now. ...I better find that article quickly.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
ADD: attention defecit disorder. In otherwords, no attention span, easily distracted.

We alreayd had one bombing, Ok city, Timmy McVeigh. We have quite a few groups in the US that are terrorist in nature. The problem is, thier goals are more frightening and disturbing than the Bush admin.

Many white power groups praised the attacks on the WTC as a blow against "lying Jews" and the "anti white" govornment. I wouldnt want any of these guys getting anywhere near one of thier goals, they are sick twisted individuals who, while amusing in thier basic demilitarized form, are scary when you think of the crazy # they subscribe to.

There are other groups, extreme right wing religious, non racial groups, that would turn this country into a christianized form of the Taliban. theres also far left groups that would do a repeat of the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia in the name of worker liberation and such.

NO, no more suicide bombing, please. Its scary enough, all these crazy bombers would do is feed the UD govornment generated paranoia and bring about even more robbing of freedom.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So it is a mental disease..?

If you are talking about Americans as you are? I aint least bit surpriced if that was the case, a mental case..

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Its scary enough, all these crazy bombers would do is feed the UD govornment generated paranoia and bring about even more robbing of freedom.

I can't resist: Sounds like fun.

Basically what I meant by that was that we some kind of wake up call that would tell us what it really is like elsewhere. I see Americans that always think that the US is the greatest place on Earth and since they are American they are entitled to robbing the world of peace through their ways.

Most of the time we have problems in another country, it is from a place we had hurt somehow. We even trained Osama!

Oh, well. [Continues looking for the article...]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   

So it is a mental disease..?

If you are talking about Americans as you are? I aint least bit surpriced if that was the case, a mental case..

No, it's a disorder of the brain,
like asthma is a disorder of the lungs, diabetes is a disorder of the pancreas, etc.

There are plenty of militant religious zealots in the States. You can usually find them hanging around Sunday mornings.
www.yellowtimes.org...

-B.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
"disorder of the brain",

Sound to me like a mental disease.. One cant have malfunction in hes BRAIN, and say "its all good"..

*edit*

It is like Ted Bundy saying: "I havent killed anybody today, so you dont have to be afraid.."

Yeah.. right.. *Runs for hes life..*

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Here's a link to the topic:

www.parapundit.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   

"disorder of the brain",

Sound to me like a mental disease.. One cant have malfunction in hes BRAIN, and say "its all good"..

Please take your pills and stop going on about ADD. I shouldn't have used it.

Classic example of ADD.....

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Yes, Europeans have a similar mental disease, its called docility and trusting your govornments are good and noble while they amrch you off to dehumanized oblivion.

I still doint see how suicide bombings are gonna help the US in anyway. 9/11 didnt wake anyone up, what makes you think The Aryan Nations is gonna wake anyone up? Its gonna create more deaths, more paranoia against anyone, and Im sorry, but even suicide bombings arent enough to drawn Americans away from the new opiate of the masses: mainstream media.

Remove the media influences and the mind dulling effects of it all, and once they are cut off from that stupifying drug and forced to confront truth and reality, then maybe, you have a chance of waking them up.

Blowing up something to wake Americans up is like trashing a junkies car to get him off dope. he doesnt care, hell simply walk to the dealer to get his fix. as long as he has heroin and no realy drive to quit, no real reason, and apathy, hell continue being stupified.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   

"disorder of the brain",

*edit*

It is like Ted Bundy saying: "I havent killed anybody today, so you dont have to be afraid.."

Yeah.. right.. *Runs for hes life..*

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by FULCRUM]

Um, no, it's nothing like Ted Bundy.

By the by, your beloved country is a lot "crazier" than you try to pretend it is.
www.ilo.org...

"Hate Crimes in America"
abcnews.go.com...

Hate Groups include Ku Klux Klan, Neo-Nazi, Skinhead, Christian Identity, Black Separatists and Other.

-B.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The individual mind is dangerous, but if you throw them in the masses, you can easily control those minds.

...and if you throw a few convincing idoits in there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sad how people suddenly become ignorant when they see something that they don't want to see. By what I have stated here, it shows that if there were many more attacks in the US, we would all just turn away until every person was affected. ...but then you have your idoits: They say that they were attacks from "non-Americans." Thus the process is ruined and you get the stupid masses.

D@mn lemmings...

top topics

join