It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

haha 322 on my desktop look

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
so i was backing up all my "videos" and i wanted to know how large it would be, so these numbers came up, not intentional!

on a side note, 322 does appear alot in my life

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
They're definitly after you.....Armando.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
They're definitly after you.....Armando.

Thanks for that comforting thought

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
i dont get it, plz explain. how is 3.22 something special?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I find 23 and 232 appearing a lot in my daily life.. how eerie...

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild

322 is the mysterious number on the Skull & Bones logo, I would think you would know that from your avatar.
maybe you're being sarcastic?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ok? Why is this in SS?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cattlest

Originally posted by moonchild

322 is the mysterious number on the Skull & Bones logo, I would think you would know that from your avatar.
maybe you're being sarcastic?

What makes you think that he should know this? Just because he has a masonic avatar? Freemasonry has NOTHING to do with a dumb college debate society.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
ALEXANDRA ROBBINS:

according to Skull and Bones lore, and this is something that both Senator Kerry and president bush would have learned, in 322 B.C., a Greek orator died. When he died, the goddess Eulogia, the goddess, whom Skull and Bones called the goddess of eloquence, arose to the heavens and didn't happen to come back down until 1832, when she happened to take up residence in the tomb of Skull and Bones. Now Skull and Bones does everything in deference to this goddess. They have songs or they call them that sacred anthems that they sing when they are encouraged to steal things, some remarkably valuable items, supposedly, they are said to be bringing back gifts to the goddess. They begin each session in the tomb, and they meet twice weekly by unveiling a sort of a guilt shrine to Eulogia. That's the point of the society. They call themselves the Knights of Eulogia. That's where the 322 comes in.

www.commondreams.org...

It could also be Genesis Chapter 3, Verse 22
From BibleWiki
22: And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
bible.tmtm.com...

[edit on 5-8-2005 by magnito_student]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I saw 322 reversed today. I downlaoded a video of Limpbizkit playing their version of "Sanitarium" by Metalica. Well low and behold, Winamp and my PC locked up at 2:23(Winamp play clock) into the video

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I once sobered up on March 22.... didn't last long though

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
I saw 322 reversed today. I downlaoded a video of Limpbizkit playing their version of "Sanitarium" by Metalica. Well low and behold, Winamp and my PC locked up at 2:23(Winamp play clock) into the video

I thought they slaughtered that song... about as badly as Korn did...

And just because a symbol has a skull and crossbones on it doesn't mean that it represents the Skull & Bones Senior Society at Yale. Puh-lease...

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I was at an east end bar the other night drinking until 3 am

I was flirting with 2 hotties.

My girlfriend walked in and gave me 2 black eyes.

My god! Am I now a member of the secret 3-2-2 society. I don't have to drink pigs blood or sacrafice a virgin or anything do I?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOCIAL_TAKEOVER
I was at an east end bar the other night drinking until 3 am

I was flirting with 2 hotties.

My girlfriend walked in and gave me 2 black eyes.

My god! Am I now a member of the secret 3-2-2 society. I don't have to drink pigs blood or sacrafice a virgin or anything do I?

No No No,,,you got it all wrong,,,we are talking 322 being seen digitally...Like the posters download 3.22mb or 3:22pm on a clock or even 223

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
What makes you think that he should know this? Just because he has a masonic avatar?

Yes.

Freemasonry has NOTHING to do with a dumb college debate society.

I seriously believe you can't tell the difference between this:

with this:

That is taken from the only known video taken from an actual skull and bones ritual.

Yeah sebatwerk, it's JUST A DUMB COLLEGE DEBATE SOCIETY.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

You can't even admit or accept the possibility that there's something really strange and disturbing going on in that "TOMB". Why? Are you a member or something? Are you so engulfed in your own pride and ego that nothing that is even remotely considered a conspiracy is worth the effort of investigation? Talk about extremism.

BBC Radio 4 Report on Skull and Bones

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

Originally posted by sebatwerk
What makes you think that he should know this? Just because he has a masonic avatar?

Yes.

Well that doesn't say much for your ability to reason, now does it?

Freemasonry has NOTHING to do with a dumb college debate society.

with this:

That is taken from the only known video taken from an actual skull and bones ritual.

The first one looks like a party, and the second one looks like it could have been taken from the secutrity camera at the Seven-Eleven down the street.

Seriously though, oooooooh, one guy's in a black hoody, and the other guy's blindfolded! How eeeeeeeeeeevil...

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

You can't even admit or accept the possibility that there's something really strange and disturbing going on in that "TOMB". Why? Are you a member or something? Are you so engulfed in your own pride and ego that nothing that is even remotely considered a conspiracy is worth the effort of investigation? Talk about extremism.

No one has said it's not possible. We have said that there is no real evidence to show that there is something strange going on there, besides all the usual antics of "spooky" fraternities all over the country. Get real.

BBC Radio 4 Report on Skull and Bones

Why don't you try linking to the BBC instead of prisonplanet.com? Hmmmm?

While I have some respect for Alex, he is not the be all end all of S&B, Bohemian Grove, or any of the other things he posts on his website. ALOT of his references are circular, i.e. he will post to an article that says "According to Alex Jones at prisonplanet.com..." THAT, my friend, is called trolling for suckers, and he's pretty good at it. Not to totally discredit him, but you're going to have to find better sources if you want to be taken seriously around here.

[edit on 8/6/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
with this:

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

You know that almost ALL college fraternities have secret initiations, right? The picture on top, which you showed, is NOT an initiation, but rather a party or gathering. I can guarantee you that their initiation looked more like the picture on bottom than you would like to think.

I've done LOTS of investigation on this subject, and I STILL have no reason to believe there is anything nefarious or evil going on in the tomb. Sure, there are things that makes it hard for other people to understand... but I am a Freemason, and know what it's like to do strange things that, while they make sense to insiders, make ignorant outsiders ASSUME there is something evil going on.

The simple fact of the matter is that almost ALL college fraternities have some sort of masonic-style initiation. This is nothing new and, if YOU had done your research, you would have known this.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Sorry if my ignorance has clouded my judgement. I don't really have alot of knowledge of either one (I'm interested in other related topics). I assumed since the symbols were to me identical, there must be some relation. Perhaps you can help me sebatwerk (if not, that's cool), what does the Jolly Roger mean in Freemasonry, or Skull and Bones for that matter. I apologize for jumping to conclusions, and appreciate you calling me out, no foolies

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Funny thing,,,,I was watching the news this moring and they mentioned the shuttles orbit being 223 miles above the earth

Now we all know that its probably not exactly at 223 miles above the earth and has a decimal in its measurement. Why didnt they just say the exact orbit...221.4672 miles

We are talking about numerology and how numbers can take on a life of their own...not so much about Freemasonry and Secret Societies.

Ex,,,11:11 synchronization,,,,and Skidoo 23 etc

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Numbers are just coincedences, nothing more..........

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join