It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome masons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DS_Dave
Its ironic I get bashed for trying to express respect; simply because I didn't know there is a lot of established ATS masons.

I meant no disrespect yet quite a few of you acted as if I personally insulted you.

I don't think any of us think you did (or could) personally insult us. Look at your first few posts in this thread, though and consider the discussions by VERY active Masons, non-Masons and Anti-Masons, which have been going on here for a LONG time (and which...and Mirthful Me pointed out...you could have known about had you bothered to search ATS first)

I'll put your first few posts in a nut-shell so maybe you can put it in perspective:

Hi Masons! I'm new at posting here, but WELCOME to the forum that you've been participating in for quite some time. Also, I'm NOT a Mason, but I've personally known a couple so I'm an expert in Masonry and would like to take this opportunity to tell you everything you need to know, since as extremely active, long-term Masons, you obviously don't know anything about it yourself.

(See how that wouldn't quite set well with some?)

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm new to this forum. For reference, I'm a Pastmaster in the Seattle area.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I too am not a mason but have read much on the subject. Get to your point DS_Dave and enlighten us with your version of masonic knowledge. I am sure that Axeman and others are eger to correct any mistakes you post.

Oh, and be sure to post links (if possible) to backup as much as you can. Knowledge is power only when the knowledge is verifiable.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CowboyKnight
I am sure that Axeman and others are eger to correct any mistakes you post.

What can I say? This is important stuff to me; I take it seriously.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CowboyKnight
I too am not a mason but have read much on the subject. Get to your point DS_Dave and enlighten us with your version of masonic knowledge.

However he can't, DS_Dave has passed from our realm to the celestial body that all BANNED MEMBERS go to, free to troll and incite, expletives a plenty, rude and crass demeanor abound...

Eulogy Monkeys, not just for the dearly departed anymore…

top topics

<< 1   >>

join