It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
A glimpse into new death technologies under construction is in legislation introduced by Ohio Congressman Dennis Kucinch. His unsuccessful Space Preservation Act of 2001 was intended to ban space deployment of:
* electronic, psychotronic and information weaponry
* high altitude ultra low frequency weapons
* plasma, electromagnetic, sonic and ultrasonic weapons
* laser weapons
* strategic, theater, tactical or extraterrestrial weapons
* chemical biological, environmental climate or tectonic weapons
* chemtrails (this item was stricken from a later version, suggesting duress)