It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China J-10B Plan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

So what your trying to tell me is that:
1) that there is no correct, legit photo of the J-10B, anywhere? Which photos are legit and which are not?

the ones at sinodefence are the real thing. but the ones in service colors are not real

2) that the J-10B is not a legit aircraft, despite valid sources indicating that two prototypes have been built and flown...and that its appearance is quite different from the concept artwork piece provided by emile?

the J-10 trainer is a real plane but the name is not.

those pictures provided by emile are just art. nothing real. he said J-10B as in the next evolution. J-10 number 2 etc

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Ok.
I appreacite your patience in this, chinawhite.
Thank you for the clarification, sir.

seekerof

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The CG works of twin-engine J-10 is not just fan's imagination.
The attached pic was scanned from the brochure of Chengdu No.611 Insititute that designed J-10. The CG works of twin-engine J-10 may be based on the plane on it,as well as the pic leaked on Zhuhai Airshow.

It is known that China's light 5th generation fight(JSF clsss) will from Chengdu. The heavy 5th generation fight(F-22 clsss) will from Shenyang.

"Offical" twin-engine J-10 pic showed on 2002 Zhuhai Airshow.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I considered there is something should be correct in Chinawhite said.
As all we know China give the serrial number to a two-seat fighter maybe FT-7 or TF-7 for example which according to westen style, maybe JJ-7 for example which according to Chinese PinYin but unlegit. I have been never seeing PLA using B to denote two-seat in anywhere.
The picture someone given shoould be in below way.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by hijjjj
The CG works of twin-engine J-10 is not just fan's imagination.
The attached pic was scanned from the brochure of Chengdu No.611 Insititute that designed J-10. The CG works of twin-engine J-10 may be based on the plane on it,as well as the pic leaked on Zhuhai Airshow.

It is known that China's light 5th generation fight(JSF clsss) will from Chengdu. The heavy 5th generation fight(F-22 clsss) will from Shenyang.

The project all your posted I have heared from one said that has been given up in Chinese discussion board, but I have been always suspecting.
Even a silly mans konws that Chinese will loss superior style of design which they probably will get, if they follow the plan which US has made it for almost twenty years

[edit on 7-8-2005 by emile]

[edit on 7-8-2005 by emile]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Is there like any reason why you guys have a habitual habit in posting oversized images and then quoting someone with those oversized images?

Good grief guys, come on..............:shk:

seekerof

[edit on 7-8-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
i think these people are from China-defense they have a habbit of posting full screen pictures

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The J-10B variant first flew in 2008 and is now in operational service. Features distinguishing the J-10B from the J-10A include a lighter and stealthier diverterless supersonic inlet, a longer nose radome possibly housing an active electronically scanned array radar, an electro-optic targeting sensor, and a new electronic warning or countermeasures pod atop the vertical stabilizer.

web.archive.org...://www.janes.com/article/44376/new-pictures-of-j-10b-revealed
web.archive.org...://www.janes.com/news/defence/jdw/jdw090323_1_n.shtml

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join