It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting the Aliens. Uniting humanity against the threat.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I'm going to start a group, that is against the alien abduction, and the aliens in general.

They are not here for benevelant reasons, but for a sinister agenda. They are tresspassers not visitors.

And they are weaker than you think.

Who would be interested?

These are the begining of the resistance against the aliens. Let's take the first steps now, so that we do not regret it in future.

[edit on 5-8-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
wow.

i never thought we could get any lower then the alien abduction weapon thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
If aliens really wanted to destroy Humanity, we would have Buckley's chance of stopping them.

Think about it: they don't have to invade us to kill us. If I were them, I would release a virus into the atmosphere keyed to our DNA. Or better yet, erect a giant screen between the Earth and the Sun, blocking out all light reaching the Earth. Then ... wait. There would be no ID4 scenario and no chance for resistance. How do you 'resist' against an enemy that can attack from past our orbit? We can't even put a shuttle into Earth orbit without it falling to pieces.

I agree that if aliens are here, their purposes may be malevolent. I would also agree that, were they to fight a conventional war (like in Independence Day, Signs or even War of the Worlds) there would be some chance of resisting them. But good luck resisting them if they fight sensibly. Heck, they could fire asteroids at us from the Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter for all we know. What are we going to do - throw molatov cocktails impotently into the air?

[edit on 5/8/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
if you dont want to be abducted just let them know that and theyll leave you alone

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I dunno, but im sure starting a resistance will do more than just sarcastic remarks...this dudettes thinkin bout your life as well as hers, some respect at least...

[edit on 5-8-2005 by woodsyboy]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inno887
wow.

i never thought we could get any lower then the alien abduction weapon thread.

Three cheers....If I were a mod I'd appluad you....now they're never gonna make me a mod

How exactly do you propose to fight these?

EMPs...right?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

this dudettes thinkin bout your life as well as hers, some respect at least

If you think I am trying to be disrespectful, you are mistaken. I am merely trying to highlight the point that our concept of resisting oppressors is drawn from human experiences of war against other humans. Resistance typically utilises non-conventional methods against more conventional enemies. This was apparent in WW2 and is apparent in the insurgency in Iraq today.

I am not saying that we should give up all hope in the event that aliens some day become hostile. I am just saying that, in my opinion, the resistance Syrian Sister is proposing would be ineffective to the point of being useless. Our only real method of attack or defence would lie in government-operated programs that had the ability to strike an enemy in space.

Now, having said that, Syrian Sister has not said anything about what specific forms this resistance would take and I sincerely invite her to do so. I am working from the basis of resistance as we have known it in past and present human conflicts. Perhaps she has something different in mind?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Aside form the fact that banning together against alien forces that aren't even attacking us right now is pretty much obsurd, I'm afraid your goal in this thread is againts the ATS Terms And Conditions Of Use

12.) You agree not to cultivate the membership of the AboveTopSecret.com discussion boards for the sending of private messages (board U2U or e-mail) for the purposes of marketing, mass mailing, or recruitment for other groups (offline or online) such as activist groups or other online discussion board websites. You will not also seek to rally the membership of the AboveTopSecret.com discussion board for any cause withouot prior written permission from the site owner.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
First we'd have to:

1. establish the FACT of their existence. For many of us, this is a given, based on evidence, but there's a lot to clear up as well.

2. establish their agenda and motivations.

3. assess their capabilities, and ours in countering them.

4. establish whether or not there are multiple factions, or just one type of visitor (i.e. the enemy of my enemy is my friend, scenario).

Without all of the above, such organization would be pointless, as no meaningful plans could be developed, just idle guesswork.....

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I prefer to see what it is I am fighting if possible. Could you provide some pictures of the alien enemies?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This thread is pure paranoia, but in case you didnt know we humans are our biggest enemy.
Humans have animal like emotions and that together with intelligence makes a deadly combination.'
Im 100% sure aliens cant be as bad as humans and your thread only makes this extra appearant.

And people that are wondering why aliens dont land here, well the answer is because too many humans are still aholes especially the ones in power.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

12.) You agree not to cultivate the membership of the AboveTopSecret.com discussion boards for the sending of private messages (board U2U or e-mail) for the purposes of marketing, mass mailing, or recruitment for other groups (offline or online) such as activist groups or other online discussion board websites. You will not also seek to rally the membership of the AboveTopSecret.com discussion board for any cause withouot prior written permission from the site owner.

I was about to say the very same thing.

And if I was to join such a group, it wouldn't be until they started shooting at me. Then you can be damn sure I would be shooting back.

But I believe this will never happen, so it's moot point. I'm done here.

[edit on 5-8-2005 by Maus0r]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I think somone wants to get *abducted* lol

i will join your group when Aliens show themselves and take us to war hrmm ok?

Who cares if they are here , who saids that they are trespassing? do we own earth. no? We wouldn't be where we are now if it wasn't for the Aliens.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
As an Abductee oneself i can tell you this: Once one SEE's and understands what exactly is happening there is really only one conclusion with which we can arm ourselves with and that is this - just ride it out!

Now, i dont just say "ride it out" frivolously.

Even Genghis Khan if presented with such information would put up a fuss so dont feel bad if your spirit rejects this idea.

But seriously... what can one do?

It has been written that these are the times in which the 'carnal spirit of lucifer' are 'unleashed upon the land' in order to fight for their very survival ("predistined" to lose this war)... so what can we do?

What can we do when the world in which our souls are intrinsicly connected goes to hell?

I for one (who KNOWS and SEES) can only just 'ride it out'...

All of this (yes! everything one may see around oneself in these days and ages) has been written long before our spirits were here to witness this!

The World Goes To Hell - how many times have each and every one of us thought this (to even the nth degree)?

What Can One Do About That Which Controls Everything?

Ride it out... What else CAN one do? but be here AFTER it all goes to hell (if it does)

Be a 'For-father" for the next generation (if the whole 2012 thing is actually true, what will be mine own place in helping those others thru? if i survive the 'crazy-unleashed-upon-the-land thing)...

So to answer the question which was initially placed : ' Rely upon 'those others from out there' or 'rely upon that which our human spirits have built from the beginning: ?)

STAND UP!
BE A HUMAN!

You gonna let 'that which comes from outside our sphere" to dictate how one percieves the universe?

We have far more to offer them than what they have to offer us...

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
mock you into silence.

If you belive in this cause then speak up, who knows if there will be another chance.

----------------------------------------------

We have far more to offer them than what they have to offer us...

Perhaps, but they never asked for it nicely. So we should not offer them a single thing.

Ride it out, Fight to the end my friend.

Even if the odds seem against you

When you are fighting for what is right, you are victorious, no matter what the outcome.

[edit on 5-8-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Syrian Sister, can you please give us some details on how you will be "fighting" these aliens? Have you had any success in fighting them as of yet. Also, where can one locate some aliens to fight? I personally have not seen many opportunites to engage in combat, but then again, I am not actively looking for an intergalactic street brawl.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

When you are fighting for what is right, you are victorious, no matter what the outcome.

The problem is that, as I said before, if aliens really want us all dead, there won't be a fight. I asked you to detail the methods your 'resistance' will use. How are you going to fight against aliens if they decide to attack us from space? If their goal is to exterminate us, they don't even have to see us to do it. How do you fight that?

But perhaps their goal is to merely enslave us. Resistance to this kind of plan might be possible, but as Gazrok wisely pointed out, you need intel on your enemy in order to do this. That's assuming that the aliens don't possess some form of technology that would render all resistance impossible. That's the problem with aliens - they're alien. We don't know what they could bring to bear against us. And if the resistance became too much of a nuisance, they may just go ahead and eradicate us completely. They could nudge a meteor towards us, or just annihilate us from beyond our orbit. There would be no resisting that.

If this thread is to salvage even a shred of legitimacy, I urge you to state what form your proposed resistance would take - what methods would you use? What intel do you claim to have (you said the aliens weren't as strong as we thought, how do you know this)? If you could prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that aliens were here and were bent on malevolent intentions, then you'd have an instant resistance army eager to follow you. But if you had such proof, I think you would have utilised it before now. And if you don't have such proof, then how is this whole thread anything more than idle speculation about resistance against an enemy that has not even been proven to exist?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I hear you, Syrian Sister.

Resistance does not always mean resorting to violent measures... Especially in this case, where there's no possible physical resistance that can be made (for now, at least). When, and if, the times comes within my lifespan, I will fight. You can all be sure of that. For now, I simply resist.

Everyone should resist...

[edit on 5-8-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Everyone should resist.

Okay, but how? You yourself stated that physical resistance was not possible. Do you mean resistance through not being afraid or some other indirect means? If that is the case, I agree with you - but there seems to me to be little point in resisting in this fashion if we are all annihilated in the end. Sure, we die with honour and nobility and might get to spit in the aliens faces, metaphorically speaking. But if the only witness to our defiance is a charred rock, if there is nobody to scream of our defiance, what's the point? We'll still be dead.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
if you dont want to be abducted just let them know that and theyll leave you alone

nukunuku is right. Only, there are no more "abductions" of any humans by any alien races. Mutual contact has always continued regardless of our awareness of it. And now the abductions that were perpetrated by a few races out of the 218 visiting have been ended by the organization of our visiting races.

All contact is now appropriate and mutually agreed, but that doesn't mean it's easy for us to understand or get used to. Almost any alien encounter can be perceived by the human who is being initiated as anything he may have heard about or read about alien life prior to the encounter, and most of that would have been propaganda, specifically as in abduction. Few humans find the presence of mind in such a situation to even try to communicate beyond a babble, never mind ask pertinent questions.

Any human who has the opportunity to work with alien life who does not want to, does not have to. Many humans are willing only by spirit, and refuse to physically meet with alien life. However, the relationship is natural and permanent through life, and an experiencer can change his mind either way any time he wants.

It's not the visiting races who are at fault for all the confusion we have over the aliens. It's our leading govts fault for refusing to share true information, and for instead creating so much public mistrust of the races who want to help us find a better way to live.

[edit on 8/5/2005 by EarthSister]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join