It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blair's war on terrorism - Amendments to human rights laws

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
If this isn't solid evidence that this is all a farce to change human rights laws then I don't know what is -

news.bbc.co.uk...

One step closer to the NWO then.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I saw him say this in his monthly press conference earlier today, I wonder what else they plan of amending, and how far they plan on taking these amendments.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
We all knew this was coming....

i wouldn't say its solid evidence, it only points to the fact that the UK is going to end up like a police state.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
They should deport terroists and the radicals who preach against the West. Surely we're doing them a favour when we're sending them back to the middle east which they love nad adore so much.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
this always happens, it's a continuous cycle, people will never learn from history, people put too much trust in their governments, despite all the bs and payoff's from people before they get elected.. unless the elections are rigged too...
diebold anyone?

[edit on 5-8-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

to extend powers to deport or exclude foreigners who encourage terrorism.

How the heck is that definitive proof of the NWO????

infinite
it only points to the fact that the UK is going to end up like a police state

Why? A police state is one wherein there are no private rights, where the government runs everything, a totalitarian dictatorship with unlimited governmental power. This isn't starting that. Its saying that the government will get rid of people who come to britian and work for its destruction.
[quoter]It is vital that the home secretary is able to use his powers to deport or exclude non-UK citizens who threaten our national security"
Well, gosh, I mean, why the hell not? Non citizens? The government shouldn't even need a reason to throw out non-citizens. Hell, the government should just randomly assign lottery numbers to non-citizens and draw them and randomly kick some out, just to keep everyone on their toes if nothing else. Non-citizens don't have any right to be in the UK.

For a long time the UK was idiotically favourable to radical islamists. They'd give shelter to islamist terrorists who had already commited crimes in say, jordan and egypt, saying that these peopel were being 'politically persecuted' for trying to....overthrow the state via terrorism and anarchy and replace it with an islamist dictatorship. I mean, thats not just a bad idea, thats freeking stupid! They figured that they might be guilty but that if they'd be executed (for commiting murder and treason and conspiracy to overthrow the state!), that that'd be unfair, so they gave them asylum. Dumb. Certainly in hindsight. Certainly no reason to protect groups like that.

Islamist groups should be outlawed in Europe, just like Nazi parties are outlawed, and for the exact same reason, because they pruposely, and openly, trying to overthrow the state itself.

it's a continuous cycle, people will never learn from history

And permit anti-government radicals to form in the state and work against it from within. I know, its crazy, the nazis did it, the communists did it, the islamists did it in afghanistan, and still, people don't learn. Pretty amazing huh

top topics

join