It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Key of the Gods of the Seven Rays". Incan Stargate?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by grad_student

the rock being hollow has nothing to do with it, the key is a key for a portal, not a door, its not hollow at all, and maybe the stories wrong, maybe aramu took the key with him as to protect it,

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow88

the key is hidden, whether by the shamens or maybe aramu took the key with him

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I know a location. I know what they key is. I know what is gate is and whats required. I know the dimensions the "golden key" must be. I know all these answers. The question is, who are YOU! Why can't you see all the signs now leading you right to the door. You're not ready if you have to ask.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Short video filmed in 2006 at La Puerta de Aramu Muru in the Hayu Marca region of Peru... showing myself opening the portal with it's key "Punchao", the golden solar disc!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-1-2013 by AramuMuru because: Changed embeded data to link.

posted on Dec, 17 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Okay I'm about 15 years late on posting to this thread, but seeing as the disk has still not been found and the YouTube video mentioned in the previous comment is nothing more than 17 seconds and a guy standing around while putting what appears to be the key in the ground, I find it appropriate to post myself. Firstly the story goes that a Mayan hero/king received the disk after it fell from the sky at Lake Titicaca. On a side note, underwater ruins where found under the lake with over 200 dives being made to retrieve artifacts and to record the location. "Gods" spoke to the hero king from the disk thus telling him how to successfully win battles for his people. One way or another, this hero king ended up walking through the door and this Priest wound up being the protector of the key. The rest of the story has been filled in by other comments so I don't feel a need to elaborate on it.

So now that the story is a little more filled in (just a little), we've got to look at this present day. If the door does work mechanically, like other comments suggest, it would logically be possible to fabricate your own key, but it would most likely require great precision other than the material considering it's a "key". If it's mechanical, it makes sense considering some feel energy humming through the door when they touch it. If it isn't mechanical, we assume the key holds a non understandable "magic" inside of it. If this is the case, then you all might wanna give up if you haven't already...

Any object that isn't understandable or otherwise magic is most likely in the hands of the United States Government if not Peru's government (considering this artifact belongs to Peru). This is also very likely considering some leaked information about the FBI/CIA confirming the door can be opened, but whether or not this is true, we can't really tell. If this key is somehow hidden from society (very unlikely with our government) then an expedition would nearly be pointless anyway. No one, and I repeat no one, who has any form of power would let you keep this disk or even try using it for yourself. Also, I'm assuming the person who started this thread is a millionaire, considering he was thinking of a reward. No one is going to take less than a million for this object if they're in their right mind.

Okay now let's all assume the key could be found, it posses "magical" powers, and no government is aware of it's location. Why do you want it? Most likely for the same reason anyone else with interest in it does, to use it. If not to use it, then what for? Why put such an object on display? It's a fun topic of conversation, but most likely no one is going to share such a treasure. Also whatever "ritual" was used to open the door has surely been lost and would be an expedition in itself to find out. The door is pretty much a lost cause if it isn't mechanical.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadow88

Head Binding can be Ruled Out in this Case . A Long Skull Infant between the Ages At Birth of a New Born to 3 Months Old . The Cranial Measurements of this Skull Exceeds Any Human Infants . In other Words , a Distinct Unknown Proto-human Species .

Your Thoughts , Speculations ?

edit on 6-1-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Head Binding can be Ruled Out in this Case . A Long Skull Infant between the Ages At Birth of a New Born to 3 Months Old . The Cranial Measurements of this Skull Exceeds Any Human Infants . In other Words , a Distinct Unknown Proto-human Species .

Your Thoughts , Speculations ?

That skulls - story is a couple of years old and yes you can bind a young child's head at least those folks did.

www.ancient-origins.net...

Another Brien Foresters attempts to recover from his previous disaster concerning this subject on another skull.

paranormalpeopleonline.com...

Take anything BF says with a grain of salt the size of Sicily.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 6/1/20 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

That skulls - story is a couple of years old and yes you can bind a young child's head at least those folks did.

You have missed the crucial point that Foerster made (and please try spelling his name properly!). The baby was too young for enough time to have elapsed for any binding of its skull to have deformed it to the observed extent. This disproves the claim that ALL elongated skulls are the result of cranial binding and indicates that another species of human lived among the Paracas people. The article you linked to actually supported Foerster's claim. You deceived by making it appear that it didn't.

Another Brien Foresters attempts to recover from his previous disaster concerning this subject on another skull.

paranormalpeopleonline.com...

What disaster? Your link is to a report that deliberately distorts the facts surrounding Foerster's investigation of the DNA of the baby. You want to make him look bad, so you absurdly call his investigation a "disaster" when it was nothing of the sort. Transparent bias on your part is at work here.

en.wikipedia.org...

Researchers without an axe to grind (unlike you) take a lot of what is in Wikipedia with just as large a grain of salt. It doesn't provide facts on issues that conflict with mainstream, academic opinion; it debunks in order to preserve that narrative, its editors censoring any attempt to correct misinformation when it suppports the false narrative they want to maintain. BF does not get everything right (nor do university professors!). But at least he is honest enough to ask questions that academics are too scared to ask because it might lose them their job to criticise accepted theories and views.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

You have missed the crucial point that Foerster made (and please try spelling his name properly!). The baby was too young for enough time to have elapsed for any binding of its skull to have deformed it to the observed extent.

No he simply made that up. Its not like he's dealing with science he is telling stories to get attention and make money. Explain to me why 'it would be to early'? The skull is very malleable at that time so that is the perfect time to begin. However we can check this but looking at the cultural data of those cultures that did and still do heading binding - when did they do so....yes it looks like you will have to do some research instead of believing what BF tells you to believe! lol

This disproves the claim that ALL elongated skulls are the result of cranial binding and indicates that another species of human lived among the Paracas people. The article you linked to actually supported Foerster's claim. You deceived by making it appear that it didn't.

No he simply made up that statement - care to ask him what the basis of that statement is?

What disaster? Your link is to a report that deliberately distorts the facts surrounding Foerster's investigation of the DNA of the baby. You want to make him look bad, so you absurdly call his investigation a "disaster" when it was nothing of the sort. Transparent bias on your part is at work here.

It was a disaster. Sorry if you don't like the truth.

en.wikipedia.org...

BF is a con man making up stuff to make money. His weird ideas have no basis in reality. The great use of Wikipedia is to obtain a summary but more importantly to gain the references.

I would suggest you read them.

edit on 8/1/20 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaintAugusta
... the YouTube video mentioned in the previous comment is nothing more than 17 seconds and a guy standing around while putting what appears to be the key in the ground ...

Is it only me who thinks it looks remarkably like an aluminium wheel hub?

posted on Aug, 9 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
i'm wanting to know more of this key
do you know of what it looks like or have any idea
is there any text that i can look up or read to know
[ Im not joking in any way so dont get this wrong ]

edit on 8/10/2021 by semperfortis because: Removed Personal INFO

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join