It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Key of the Gods of the Seven Rays". Incan Stargate?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by encinoman
i think to open the door that u speek of u will not only need the golden disk but u will also need the seven rays which are not items they are humans from seven different races from which i only know a few but have not figured out the rest of the races but these are the ones i know egyption, mayan, sumarian, puruvian, chinese, roman, greek, atlantian. some of these are not the chosen ones but there are some races not listen here that i have not come acrost in my studys if u have more races let me know and ill check them out

Ummmm you listed EIGHT
Interesting idea, but that would mean everytime you wanted to open a gate, you would need to gather those seven people together from seven races... seems inpractical... imagine if you had to go somewhere in the universe in a hurry and one of them was delayed on a ship...

Having to have seven different symbols or codes would be more effective. You could hide those anywhere, as they are not physical objects.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I personally think the possiblity of existing stargates fascinating and who knows maybe there are portals on our planet which are invisible to our eyes.
I came across this article. You might find it interesting.
It is called The Stargate of the Alien Gods by Ellen Lloyd

Who knows maybe UFOs use portals to reach other planets.

Patrick

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Why are there no pictures of the backside of this site? I'd like to see views from all sides. I've tried to find this via google earth without much luck. I know one wouldn't be able to make out much detail from an aerial view of this sight, but seeing this site in the context of the surrounding landscape might prove interesting.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Does anyone know of the exact dimensions of the disk?

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Interesting idea, but that would mean everytime you wanted to open a gate, you would need to gather those seven people together from seven races... seems inpractical.

this is complete fiction based on a star trek next generation episode called "the chase"
www.startrek.com...

The mysterious program is activated, and a humanoid hologram recorded billions of years ago appears before them. The hologram tells the surprised group that her race found itself alone in their travels of the galaxy. The genetic puzzle was created in hopes that those races would come together in cooperation and fellowship in order to activate the message

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I believe what you are looking for looks something like this.

I may also have info on the possible "Ritual" that was used.
I will have a new thread later to discuss the possible Spiritual aspects of these "StarGates" or as I like to call them "SpiritGates" and the connection they have to ET's. I am just wondering if anyone is intrested.

[edit on 7/29/2007 by StarMageNightWind]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
i found this on en.wikipedia.org...
and i think this will help with the story digitalseance.wordpress.com...

dont know if this will help but looked like it fit en.wikipedia.org...
[edit on 7/29/2007 by lord sword]

[edit on 7/29/2007 by lord sword]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
As a test, why not grab some crystals and metals of various shapes, sizes and colors, from various parts of the world and place them in the hole to see what happens.
It's possible some of these may trigger some event to occur, may not be at 100% effectiveness but the intent is to see if anything happens.

Maybe these elements might tweak something to a small degree, a small kick in the pants.

Why not drop some Skittles in there too, just for kicks.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
As a test, why not grab some crystals and metals of various shapes, sizes and colors, from various parts of the world and place them in the hole to see what happens.
It's possible some of these may trigger some event to occur, may not be at 100% effectiveness but the intent is to see if anything happens.

Maybe these elements might tweak something to a small degree, a small kick in the pants.

Why not drop some Skittles in there too, just for kicks.
What's weird is you brought up a 3 yr old thread just to say this

If my memory still serves me right, I think I may have seen a picture of the place from Eric Pepin's group.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It would help ypur search to give the dimentions of the hole it goes in, then I may help

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Is it actually made out of a very hard golden jade looking material with 15 holes carved in it with a wheel that spins in the middle that has a swastica with extra legs on the ends??? Harder than Diamond??? It's about 2 and half inches in diameter, it's round, and there's mayan inscriptions in it... specifically 6 mayan notations of 15 in an order that if you connected them would form a 6 pointed star??? There's also a skull looking thing at the bottom of it with diamond shaped eyes. Maybe this is what you're looking for? Was it stolen from a lock-box somewhere in the U.S.???

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
*bump* *smack* *poke poke* *prod*

Any new info on this? If I remember right, this was actually the thread that caught my attention here, and got me interested in ATS. I'm very interested to know whether anyone got any further with it - especially considering it in the light of Undo's Stargates thread. Has any sort of archaeological exploration been allowed at the site? Geological surveys? Anything? (I'd be especially interested in any sort of geological surveys at the moment...)

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Everything you want to know can be found here:

The Living Moon

Be sure to check this out the expedition video here:

xpeditionstv.com

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow88

Text
okay is there some way that at a certain time of year where a magnetic accumulation stabilizes at the gate way and that using the power of the sun will actually open the star gate? if you think about they say that the ancient shaman used a golden disc that has fallen from the sky but when he used it, it disappears with him, now if an intelligent race was smart enough to create a gateway would they have used a key with a one time go, or something that could be utilized to open a doorway on many occasions. translation are misinterpreted constantly, could they have misinterpreted, it was actually the power of the golden disc falling from the sky, if you will "a beam of light from the golden disc in the sky?" this would definitely make more sense.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
if youre willing to finance the expedition, I'll go

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

maybe even more the 'key' adds the power to the piece? sounds like a reason it is such a special key no?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
there IS a concave depression in the 'door' that looks for all the world like something belongs there that is now missing

if it were a stargate mechanism the I would expect it to fit nicely into that T shape thingy and have another something widget that fits into the concave do hicky

a kind of machine/computer/ transporter closet shaped like the T depression that everyone stands in

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I am sorry to inform you maybe all of you that area is completely guarded by the higher realms and the locals, and it has been that way for 1500 years.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join