It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Key of the Gods of the Seven Rays". Incan Stargate?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well, surely there are always strong fascinations we have with ancient societies. But remember, these societies were based on very primitive religions that included human sacrifice as part of a regular ritual.

The other portals could be "pointing" at the main temple in some way ... if you can imagine time before cars and airplanes, travel between cities would have been on foot or llama. It would really be quite a trip to get up to the highest points. I could imagine it being a lifelong dream of Incan children to some day see the most famous temples, just like it is for us even now!

But, I rather suspect that the stone doorway is merely a carved piece of rock ... just like the pearly gates are a ficticious concept in christianity of the portal to heaven.

Nonetheless, it would be a fun trip.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Sigh if no one can find anything there i guess i will just have to build a real "stargate" myself!

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The Key was melted by the spaniards. It no longer exists. Make a new key. Thats your only 'real' solution to this problem.... make a new key with the same functions/properties as the old key (even thru trial and error, you will find this method to be more efficient and successful than trying to find the original).

I can give you only one hint as to what material to use, it once was (or maybe still is) found in the same general region as the 'keyhole'.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   
how do you know of this fact? nothing i have seen currently states it was melted. It states that when the spaniards came, to protect the secret they went through the gate.....and passed the key to a village boy who ran off, keeping the key.

also there is no visual record to go by....

[edit on 7-8-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
try matching the harmonics of the "hum", or it's reverse. .....I'd go with the matching first though. since the reverse is more apt to damage the structure. or heck, try even meditating and focus on that hum....it might be that to "travel" you only need for your haromonic vibration to adjust to that vibration..

I mean, Isreal brought down the walls of jericho with sound....maybe it can open doorways also?

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
There's some indications in the story that you posted that the whole thing is bogus.

Originally posted by Shadow88

I am hereby intitiating a global search fo anyone who has information on the whereabouts of the following item.

"The Key of the Gods of the Seven Rays" - Ancient Incan Artifact.

First indication: There's no such group of gods of the Incas. We do have a pretty good catalog of their names and attributes, and there's no such title or group in the Incan deities:
en.wikipedia.org...:Inca_gods

Its original location is said to have been Peru. Known to the local indians as the City of the Gods. There, on the mountain side, lies the desecrated remnants of a village/temple. A large rockface contains an alcove. On the face of the alcove is a space where upon the artifact once lied.

Again, you need to do a bit more googling.

The original source for this material appears to be the Crystallinks site. If you read through the material on the original site, they say that the above information is a lie. They state that the rocks LOOK like city buildings and that while there has been site investigations of the area no city or village has ever been found in the area. The description of the "doorway" is correct, but there's no way to tell if it's 100 years old, 1,000 years old, or if Jose Luis Delgado Mamani carved it and then announced its discovery.

www.crystalinks.com...

Legend tells of the time when the Spanish Conquistadors arrived in Peru, and looted gold and precious stones from the Inca tribes - and one Incan priest of the temple of the seven rays named Aramu Maru fled from his temple with a sacred golden disk known as The Key of the Gods of the Seven Rays.

There's your other key that this is bogus -- and the first one you should ALWAYS check: the names of the people in the story. If they're modern names, do these people really exist (you'd be surprised how many "scientists" in these tales actually do NOT exist.) And if they're ancient names, are they really from that culture?

"Aramu Maru" doesn't follow the pattern of names from the Incan and South American civilizations. Their names don't end with long vowel sounds, but tend to end with consonants. In names where there are two paired words, they don't end with the same vowel sound. And while "AMaRu" *IS* an Incan name, but "ARaMu" isn't.
www.gaminggeeks.org...

Always check to see if the name really exists in that culture. If it doesn't, then you should always start to be suspicious.

There's some arguments about who "discovered" the site (Jorge Delgado also claims this.)
www.edgenews.com...

In fact, he claims to have "channeled" the name "Aramu Maru" and the story of the priest and that the priest/story are "Lemurian." Delgado's story makes more sense -- that the "name" is derived from someone "channeling" the name from a mythical land.

He hid in the mountains of Hayu Marca. He eventually came up on the doorway which was being watched by shaman priests.

Second point -- always check the culture.

In fact the Inca priests were NOT shamans (who are not members of an organized religious structures). They're priests.

While obviously there is no way we can drill into the rock, as the site is an ancient archeological site and therefore protected by the government.

Actually, it's a tourist site, not an archaeological site. But the people aren't going to be happy if you go desecrating their rock and their tourist attraction. They might go for it if you showed up with producers, camera crews, hired locals to help out and had a film production budget of several millions to spread around in bribes and so forth.

Delgado leads tours and heads up some sort of Mystic Brotherhood that he's formed around this concept that he channeled.

Now -- I obviously think the whole thing is bogus. I believe it was channelled and I believe that DelGado might even believe the information he came up with. But I also think that Lemuria never existed and DelGado is simply making a boatload of money on tours and lectures about things that he's pulling out of his imagination and parading for the tourists and those who are eager to throw money into being Enlightened.

It's their money, and if they enjoy the fantasy that's also okay. But all the signs point to it being a very elaborate figment of someone's imagination. There's just too much that simply doesn't mesh with the things written of the people of that time and things recorded from the people who lived back then and live now.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm pretty suspicious of that bunch, actually. They're in the business of promoting a kind of shamanism that is a whole lotta mix of Edgar Cayce and other things that really don't belong to shamanism at all.

I saw someone make a big deal out of the "gate" being 7 meters by 7 meters... apparently not aware that meters are a modern measurement and there's no way that was the unit of measurement if it was carved some 1,000 years ago.

Also, why didn't the "tale" show up until just recently? If it was real (and not channeled out of some foofoo's misfiring braincells) then where's the mention of this place or priest in other lore? Why did everyone wait to say "oh, yeah. That's the story!" when Jorge showed up? They could have been making money off tourists in the area for a good 50 years from that tale.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by grad_student
Well as far as the "key" goes (and I seriously don't believe there would be anything in the rock but it's fun to imagine) I don't see any physical reason why you could not fabricate your own.

Different metals have different levels of conductivity, and gold also is inert (will not rust). But I would think that any sort of conductive metal (copper for example) would be sufficient.

BTW incan gold was an alloy of copper and gold, they used some method i forget to anadoise(?) the copper colour out of the exterior of the gold. it was using some sort of liqiud dip. so i guess it could of completed a circuit like a switch

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hi Shadow,

Good post. Just when you think all the cool sites have been discovered and plundered, mysteries like this one come along and bring out the Indy in all of us.

Seems Byrd has put a bit of a damper on it though (amazing work as always Byrd - you never cease to amaze me!) so I'll add one to the pot in case you still want to go fight mosquitos and hack a path with a machete, or bull whip if you so desire.

The site I am referring to is The Lost Hall of Records in the Yucatan, or the Atlantean records, which are identical to the ones thought to be under the Sphinx. Whether or not this place actually exists, I can't say, for I have not really researched it. However, I did happen to come across an amateur author and self proclaimed prophet by the name of Joel Keene who claims to know exactly where it is. He says it's west of Tikal, Guatemala, and he has even come up with some GPS coordinates. If true, this could be the find of the century don't you think?

Anyways, here's a link to one of his essays concerning all the coincidences in his life that seem to be linked to the prophecies of Revelation, Nostradamus, and the Maya. If you think he may be onto something with the Hall of Records, by all means send him a note and ask when the expendition starts. It's an entertaining read if nothing else

Cosmic Coincidences - by Joel J. Keene

Cheers

[edit on 11-8-2005 by StickyG]

Oh and one more thing, the stargate I believe you are looking for is actually the event that is supposed to happen in late 2012, in which we will see the center of our galaxy as a giant eye in the sky as described by the Maya and also the Hopi. I think I also remember reading somewhere this being known as Jacob's Ladder or the Stairway to Heaven, as an opening appears in the stars as a pathway to heaven. Whatever the case I'm pretty sure the Eye of Horus(Osirus?) and the other Incan symbol you show both relate to the galactic event in 2012.

[edit on 11-8-2005 by StickyG]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Oh, I hear of this key. In fact there is a very similiar artifact said to be Hidden in Mt. Shasta. One of the things I was to look for. Unfortunately never found....Even was in a system of caves for 3 hours x.x

Anywho it was called the 'The Crystal of the Gods of the Seven Rays".
Very interesting.

I'd also like to ask if I would be able to find such an artifact for you what would your purpose be? And how much? Also is the founder of the artifact allowed to be present at the event if this artifact is brought into place with the structure?

Oh and just to let you know if you were to make a replica of this key I don't think it would work.

I'd like to hear your input

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well not just for the myth....for archeological reasons. Look we all know in the back of the rational side of our minds that the rock is just a rock. But its still interesting none the less.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Well...May I ask what kind of archaeological reasons?

[edit on 13-8-2005 by Binx]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Huh? you know....for discovery, intrigue, archeology.....

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Incans are cetainly quite an interesting civilization. They seem to have united as a government only very shortly before they were destroyed.
That is quite interesting given the fact tribes had been living there for long before.

Im not a big expert on them, but didnt some of them believe that they orignally came out of lake Titicaca. That was the 'origin' story at least for some of them.
I find that interesting...biblical floods, arcs etc. lakes high in mountains, it does tie in with other stories.

what about the Ica stones, why dont you visit the guy who has those?maybe they have some info about the key/stargate/gods etc. that might be helpfull

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
hmmm...well I did post this before in another post. But I am in the midst of finishing making a 'stargate', It'll be displayed at a native american festival.

If the energy levels are stable I guess I can always use it to lock on the key's location if it really exists.

but using a gate to make another one operational seems kind of funny...But I guess I have to try an application starting somewhere.

no joke at all, I just need a better discription of the key and I can do the rest.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
In something unrelated(i think) i looked at that eye from egypt and thought that if i duplicated it and reversed one, hooray for paint!, that it would kinda look like a face. Haha alittle weird looking though =\

BTW this is really interesting. I wonder what is behind the door, if anything.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
hmm........what interests me is that all these ancient civilizations, that had absolutely no contact, have all these similarities.

Gods that come by super advanced methods,

Stories of our origins, arcs, eden, atlantis, (hindu or some other religion actually contains a story currounding a son of a god, born in a stable, no place to rest, different yet completely the same......),

stargate stories, advanced technologie myths, etc......

Also off on a slight tangent here there are ancient tales of dragons from 3 or 4 separate civilizations that never met. Am i the only one that finds that odd???

why did they all imagine exactly the same things????

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
hmm........what interests me is that all these ancient civilizations, that had absolutely no contact, have all these similarities.

Gods that come by super advanced methods,

Stories of our origins, arcs, eden, atlantis, (hindu or some other religion actually contains a story currounding a son of a god, born in a stable, no place to rest, different yet completely the same......),

stargate stories, advanced technologie myths, etc......

Also off on a slight tangent here there are ancient tales of dragons from 3 or 4 separate civilizations that never met. Am i the only one that finds that odd???

why did they all imagine exactly the same things????

Well the 'gods' question is simple, the came out of the sky. Why? Because the sky is big an empty and full of stars. We interpret their arrival as something associated with modern tachnology because that is how we think, the stories however are just stories.

Every culture has a flood myth, this probably stems from the end of the ice age when the sea inundated the coast over the course of a few generations. These stories would have been passed down through cultures and gradually changed to become more dramatic and exciting. The idea that this in some way represented a 'rebirth' such as that of Noah or Gilgamesh stems from the fact that these were the oldest stories known by these people, therefore they would represent the 'beggining.'

People around the world are pretty similar, they come up with the same ideas and the same stories, no real mystery to it.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I recognise the eye of ra, but the other one I do not recognise....what is that BTW?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I am contemplating a substantial reward for the person who hands me or an archeologist the artifact.

Ummm HOW substantial? I mean its a valuable artifact, yes?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join