It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Key of the Gods of the Seven Rays". Incan Stargate?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I am hereby intitiating a global search fo anyone who has information on the whereabouts of the following item.

"The Key of the Gods of the Seven Rays" - Ancient Incan Artifact.

Its original location is said to have been Peru. Known to the local indians as the City of the Gods. There, on the mountain side, lies the desecrated remnants of a village/temple. A large rockface contains an alcove. On the face of the alcove is a space where upon the artifact once lied.

Archeologists have observed a small hand sized circular depression on the right hand side of the small entranceway, and have theorized that this is where a small disk could be placed and held by the rock.

The Surrounding area has never extensively been explored. No attempt to open the door like structure has ever been attempted, or find another, perhaps semi destroyed entrance.

Legend tells of the time when the Spanish Conquistadors arrived in Peru, and looted gold and precious stones from the Inca tribes - and one Incan priest of the temple of the seven rays named Aramu Maru fled from his temple with a sacred golden disk known as The Key of the Gods of the Seven Rays.

He hid in the mountains of Hayu Marca. He eventually came upon the doorway which was being watched by shaman priests. He showed them the key of the gods and a ritual was performed with the conclusion of a magical occurrence initiated by the golden disk which opened the portal, and according to the legend blue light did emanate from a tunnel inside. The priest Aramu Maru handed the golden disk to the shamen and then passed through the portal never to be seen again.

While obviously there is no way we can drill into the rock, as the site is an ancient archeological site and therefore protected by the government. The only way we will ever know if there is anything behind the mystery and behind the door, is to find the Key of the Gods of Seven Rays.

According to some individuals who have laid their hands on the small door, a feeling of energy flowing has been commented on, as well as strange experiences such as visions of stars, columns of fire and the sounds of unusual rhythmic music.
Others have said that they have perceived tunnels on the interior of the structure, though nobody as yet has found a gap that would illustrate the door opening, on the contrary the professional opinion is that there is no actual door, for the frame and the entranceway and the back of the alcove are all carved from the same rock.

So PLEASE if you know, or know of anyone who has ANY information about the "Key of the Gods" PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont withhold the information.

I am contemplating a substantial reward for the person who hands me or an archeologist the artifact.

[edit on 4-8-2005 by Shadow88]

[edit on 4-8-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It just so happens I have a fedora, a leather jacket, chinos, and a bullwhip and I am willing to accept your challenge(although if snakes are going to be involved I would rather pass).

How much of a reward are we talking.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Am wondering if George Lucas is listening for his next Indiana Jones movie ...

Well I am not particularly scared of snakes and I have a friend who lives in Lima.

How do you know there really is an object ... just because there is a hole doesn't always mean there IS a key.

Maybe they are waiting for us to create the key ...

There are also ways of using certain types of penetrating seismic waves and so on to look inside rock formations to see if they are hollow.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Oh, the seven rays are a part of you. It is the evolution of God/man. So more power to you if you find a physical representation of this.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Where is this legend of the priest from? Source? I'd love to read more about the legend.

What's the purpose of the skull photo? I know that Mayans used to flatten baby's foreheads (human skull bones are not actually totally solidified until late adolescence).

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
www.crystalinks.com...

Well it looks like a fantastic goose chase ... why not have a gold disk fabricated of the exact dimensions and then I would be willing to go there if my expenses were covered and hike into that location (im a bit of a mountaineer). I think that perhaps putting the gold disk in at a certain time of year like the summer solstice would be the timing.

Not sure what exactly would happen, probably nothing, or maybe some space ships would suddenly appear?

Another site was saying that this location and a bunch of other locations form a cross shape ... perhaps you have to do this in synch with several other locations simulateously.

Well it sounds intriguing.

I would wager to guess, however, that this rock face is nothing but the back of a temple that was built there in ancient times. What alot of people forget is that you can always build things out of wood and other materials that are non-permanent. I would imagine some sort of elaborate temple structure perhaps as seen in the dream ... and this door in the rock is just the end of the temple corridor (rather than the beginning).

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by grad_student
Am wondering if George Lucas is listening for his next Indiana Jones movie ...

\
Nah I think Lady Croft & Tomb Raider will get it first.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
What if it is the rituals that are important and not the disc? Perhaps a mirror is enough and the orginal gold disc is unneccesary.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
As was earlier mentioned, the key thing could be bypassed by using seismic/sonar equipment to roughly map out any hidden chambers.

[edit on 4-8-2005 by Zaknafein]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ok the legend is passed down by the locals. its suposedly all around but its such a well known story to them, its common.....

Im more interested, not in the "magical" side of things. More in the possibilities behind the myths. Many who have touched the stone have reported feeling a hum, an energy/static, some have even had flashbacks of strange events.

Now there could be something embedded in the wall, something technological, placing the "key" there, triggers whatever is supposed to happen. I would theorise that IF there was anything advanced, that a microscopic wire would lead from the space into the rock.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually it has just dawned on me. Since the key is made out of metal then it could have simply been the connector "switch" for two wires, completing a circuit. Not having full understanding of technology would have led ancient incans to believe that placing the item there caused something "magical" to happen

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i will inquire about sonar research. But it does cost money.

And Pandoras Box yes i have been reading about the seven rays themselves........If the seven rays are part of us then this is apparently a key TO the seven rays. could you elaborate if you know more?

The photo of the the head isnt directly related, but i put it there as a visual reference.......Now if your interested scientists have found that the shape of the head ISNT due to any kind of manipulation. In fact they say that it grew this way. unlike the mayans that manipulated heads to be odd shapes.

[edit on 5-8-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ok im going to be a bit naughty and post the whole account from the local people.

legend tells of the time when the Spanish Conquistadors arrived in Peru, and looted gold and precious stones from the Inca tribes - and one Incan priest of the temple of the seven rays named Aramu Maru fled from his temple with a sacred golden disk known as The Key of the Gods of the Seven Rays.

He hid in the mountains of Hayu Marca. He eventually came upon the doorway which was being watched by shaman priests. He showed them the key of the gods and a ritual was performed with the conclusion of a magical occurrence initiated by the golden disk which opened the portal, and according to the legend blue light did emanate from a tunnel inside. The priest Aramu Maru handed the golden disk to the shamen and then passed through the portal never to be seen again.

Archeologists have observed a small hand sized circular depression on the right hand side of the small entranceway, and have theorized that this is where a small disk could be placed and held by the rock.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
gee, with all that to go on, "its in peru, maybe", how can we fail !

all google liks lead to the same story, there really isn't that much to go on.

an expedition could easliy cost over $50,000, do you have that kind cash to put up ?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
its quuuuuite a bit less....but it is expensive. I am considering taking a trip and several others to study it myself........

Also have you seen this? Its another pic about the "god skulls"

Nefertiti? PERU anybody?

I am relating the skulls to the topic, as this symbol

is supposed to be the same as this

and has appeared in opther places. The "eye" of thoth is supposed to be some kind of portal???

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
O yea silly me the skulls were Incan in origin, thats why they were related. the question didnt click......
ah well

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well as far as the "key" goes (and I seriously don't believe there would be anything in the rock but it's fun to imagine) I don't see any physical reason why you could not fabricate your own.

Different metals have different levels of conductivity, and gold also is inert (will not rust). But I would think that any sort of conductive metal (copper for example) would be sufficient.

People like to imagine things, and we all have dreams, especially when you are high up in altitude and the wind is blowing I am sure you can persuade yourself that the martians are coming ...

... but hey I've always wanted to visit maccuphichu ... I know a guy I met at a conference last year who is a physicist in Peru (Lima), let me know if you are seriously going to head down there I'd love to check it out just for kicks, and my friend's invited me to visit anyways. He'd probably be useful since he knows the natives.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I'd say to search lake Titicaca and its inlets. Anything made of Gold will certianly weight enough to sink itself into the silt immediately after entering the lake so you can restrict your search to just the inlets and near the beaches.

Hey, it's close enough to reach on foot...and if I were so inclined to hide a gold key, that's where I'd put it.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
yes i really want to go, not JUST for this, for the sights, culture, archeology etc. But IF there is something hidden behind the wall i need to know what it is. I love to death but can't stand a good mystery.

Seriously though does ANYONE know anyone who has heard of the key before, or knows any non-internet based information, or........has the key.:O

Yes i realise that most likely the key, being metallic would just be a way to complete a curcuit, whilest leaving the incans gobsmacked.

key > #############
wall> ------|-----------|-------
device> *****************

Get what im saying? Anyway chances are, like most other myths, its just a myth. But its always an exciting journey. And the journey's what it's all about, am i right?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
oh neato i want one lol hey honey pack a picnic were going though the "portal"

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Found this on www.bvalphaserver.com...

There has been load's of strange going's on around these area's lately....Lake Titicaca has had reporting's of UFO's for year's and recently there was a young child discovered near the shore who was a sacrificial offering....So it seem's the occult activity is still thriving in these area's.

Is there any basis to the child being found at the nearby lake? I know its mainly unrelated but still near what we are talking about.

This is from a peruvian website so the translation is.....no so good no?

The inhabitants of the place say that it is the entrance to the "Temple of the Illumination of the Gods Meru '" or "Hayu Marca", and tell to extranas histories on this door, because some afternoons she is made semitransparent letting glimpse an illuminated city.
Also they tell that when touching with both hands the inner sides of the frame of the stone door and supporting the head in a crack that there is in this, can even be perceived strange sensations such as the musical fire vision, melodías and the vision of tunnels that cross the mountain.

and

The native ones consider to the called place "Aramu Muru" like a door in himself, and to the man like the key, which can happen through her when it enters syntony with the sun.

Syntony?

also interesting is this

It is interesting to note that the structure undeniably resembles the gate of the sun at Tiahuanaco and five other archeological sites which link together by imaginary straight lines, crossing exactly at the point where the plateau and lake of Titicaca is located.

All these supposedly lead up in a straight line to the door at Puerta de Hayu Marca.

PS: i love those sexy foriegn names everything has....not like, texas or london, but Puerta de Hayu Marca

[edit on 6-8-2005 by Shadow88]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join