It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know they're going to burn in Hell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
By the way Colonel what exactly was Abraham Lincoln's party? And what do we call them today
REPUBLICANS!!!!

Any Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
OUCH
That had to hurt, Colonel!

Toltec, prepare to be branded a racist repugnant baby eater.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
"republicans dont have balls? i would love to see how al "bore" would handle sept. 11th"-somebody...i forget his name
Al Gore is a democrat

I semi-fully support colonel on this one.

To all those people that don't believe in hell:
You point out that it doesn't exist is not relavent. Do you deserve something like hell is relevant!

To the guy that said he should not help a lazy bum with 4 kids to feed:
If he is making 5,000 dollars a year, he atleast has a job.

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by TheManWithThePlan]

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Bipolar? Just curious.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheManWithThePlan
"republicans dont have balls? i would love to see how al "bore" would handle sept. 11th"-somebody...i forget his name
Al Gore is a democrat

I semi-fully support colonel on this one.

To all those people that don't believe in hell:
You point out that it doesn't exist is not relavent. Do you deserve something like hell is relevant!

To the guy that said he should not help a lazy bum with 4 kids to feed:
If he is making 5,000 dollars a year, he atleast has a job.

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by TheManWithThePlan]

i said that.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
GENTLEMEN!!! It is clear the function of this thread is to bash republicans as such those of you who post here do so knowing full well that anything you will not result in the Colonel suddenly changing his mind.

Having read through the whole thread I found some of the comments related more with respect to heritage rather than political opinions (do not feel I have to say more).

The topic is simple Colonel feels all republicans are going to burn in hell last I checked the Republican party was not divided by race

and at last when i checked colonel was in no position to judge people wether they are going to hell or not.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
KrazyIvan, simply stated Colonel made a post and others responded, they knew why he was posting it and they knew what would be his response.This is kind of like going to a baseball game and being hit by a foul ball, suing is a waist of time.

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Lincoln was republican back when republicans were actually a great party that was working hard to stabilize and keep America growing and free. That was Eons ago.

This past century, however, the republicans have fallen from thier pedestal. Like, fallen FAR.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Which for the record does not mean they are all going to hell

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well, technically yes we are, Washington D.C. isn't a very nice town, full of killers, liberals, homeless, and gangsters, oh wait, they are one in the same

So in essence, I equate hell to Washington DC, and yes, we republicans are surely going to be there next election, mark my words.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
[
I hung out with Kiwis when I was in Asia. New Zealand ain't so bad.

Hey, are you that fat guy from road rules? The one who got beat up all the time? Love those commercials! It would fit!

Anyway, I think you are full of #, you have probably never left this country, much less ventured out from behind the computer of yours, your eyes are shut to the world and for that, you are useless.

As i have been to Austrailia and New Zealand, why don't you tell me a little about where you went? Why you ask? because I don't believe a word you say.

How about the conservative New Zealanders? They going to hell too? They sure do a lot of business with us US conservatives by the way.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I am too advanced for MTV but, I see you wish to be there.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Quoted from jagdflieger
Colonel, you are just another Friend of the Fed, just like your Republican buddies. Why don't you all cut the nonsense are tell people that you are buddy buddy behind closed doors.

Remember Colonel, the Federal Reserve Act was passed on December 23, 1913 and signed into law by Wildrow Wilson - a democrat. This gave control of the economy and the control of creation of money to private banks owned by such men as J. P. Morgan, etc. Your party is the ally of private bankers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join