It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know they're going to burn in Hell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Who would Jesus tax?

Alabama voters will face that kind of issue on Sept. 9 � an explosive proposal to reform America's most regressive tax system, long skewed to protect affluent individuals and the state's "Big Mules" � powerful timber and farm interests.

There's no other state where a family of three or four pays tax on income of as little as $4,600 a year. Last year the lowest-earning one-fifth of Alabama taxpayers paid 10.3 percent of their incomes in state and local levies. But the richest 1 percent paid just 3.7 percent.

Enter Alabama's Republican Gov. Bob Riley, a staunchly conservative former congressman of the Newt Gingrich school who hosts Bible classes at the state Capitol in Montgomery. Confronted with a $675 million budget deficit, Riley revolted.

But Riley went a lot further than suggesting tax hikes to cover the deficit....But in the process Riley proposed giving the poor a huge break � no income taxes at all below $20,000 in income.

"I've spent a lot of time reading the New Testament," said Riley, "and it has three philosophies: Love God, love each other, and take care of the least among you. It is immoral to charge somebody making $5,000 a year an income tax."

But a number of independent Christian congregations � not to mention the Alabama chapter of the American Christian Coalition � are against the measure. Anti-tax groups are bitterly opposed. In a topsy-turvy political landscape, the state's REPUBLICAN Party is opposed, while the Democratic Party is in favor.

If Riley loses, on the other hand, we'll have pretty convincing proof that for all the moral high ground Christians claim, in a showdown they open themselves to criticism that they hate taxes more than they love Jesus.

www.commondreams.org...

Its just blasphemous how these filthy degenerate republicans carry on. You just know they're going to Hell. The demons are waiting for them. Can you believe this? These animals want the the majority of the tax burden to fall on the poor and destitute. Ya know, Jesus himself could show up and back this resolution and they would still be against it and tell him to get his "liberal" self outta town

That's how evil they are....

and that's why Hell is waiting for them.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well that's not the full story, how much are they getting in grants and funds from our Government? No way they are living on $4,600. You damn libs always like to tell half the story don't ya?

Did you look at that?

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
What If I said: No grants. Can you prove that they have grants? You just make stuff up but you can continue to do so in Hell where republicans belong.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So half baked nitwit tells me to go to hell, eek, what to do?

Probably done more for people in a day then you have in your life.

You PROVE TO ME that you are ABLE to live on less that $400 a month, then I'll believe you.

Let's see Rent, Electric, Food, clothes, etc etc.

If your are talking about farmers, they definately get grants and loans, hell it's about impossible to go bankrupt as a farmer if you own your own land. See Colonel, if you make under $10,000 a year, you get welfare, and wicca, etc. That's the way it is.

Now go finger point somewhere else,

Oh there's Clinton's ass, go kiss it!

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
And why do republicans always assume there's some kind of grant? N0, REPUGNANT. PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY VERY POOR. No grant, no tax benefits, no kickbacvks, nothing.

Just prepare for the fact that you're going to Hell and get used to it.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard

See Colonel, if you make under $10,000 a year, you get welfare, and wicca, etc.

Which is TAXED on a family of 4 or 5. The demons are waiting.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
And why do republicans always assume there's some kind of grant? N0, REPUGNANT. PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY VERY POOR. No grant, no tax benefits, no kickbacvks, nothing.

Just prepare for the fact that you're going to Hell and get used to it.

I've have heard your mother's cooking is pretty bad, but hell? Not that bad right?

You don't understand do you, if you are making $4,600 a year and you aren't getting help from the government, then that's YOUR issue, not the government, assistance is there, you have to get it. If you are too lazy to go up to the federal building, then that's your tough luck.

By the way you racist biggit, I think good old lucifer has a nice sauna waiting for your and Farrakan, enjoy!

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by Shining Wizard]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
yawn....

hell

derived from the hebrew word hel, meaning grave.

we're all going to hell colonel you also.

or do you mean that fairy tale place the bible talks about thats used as a tool to keep people living the way someone elses wants you to live?

another thumbs down for that.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You don't understand do you, if you are making $4,600 a year and you aren't getting help from the government, then that's YOUR issue, not the government, assistance is there, you have to get it. If you are too lazy to go up to the federal building, then that's your tough luck.

But, you think its right to tax a poor family more than a rich family or a corporation. Word of advice: It's dark and Hell is hot.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
yawn....

hell

derived from the hebrew word hel, meaning grave.

we're all going to hell colonel you also.

or do you mean that fairy tale place the bible talks about thats used as a tool to keep people living the way someone elses wants you to live?

another thumbs down for that.

Oh, well, 2 down for Sheol.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   

But, you think its right to tax a poor family more than a rich family or a corporation. Word of advice: It's dark and Hell is hot.

You're right, I see the light, let's all share our money, I mean what the hell,

I make 100,000 a year, I pay 22% in taxes or $22,000

family b makes 5,000 a year and pays 28% or $1,400

Who is "helping" more?

Is it my fault they are poor? Or is it theirs?

You libs make me
why should I support everyone? Is that fair.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Who is "helping" more?

You libs make me

No, its ok. Be the selfish "Christian" republican that you are (if you are Christian). I don't think those poor will be able to help you as you wither and burn either. They'll probably be in Heaven.

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Who is "helping" more?

You libs make me

No, its ok. Be the selfish "Christian" republican that you are (if you are Christian). I don't think those poor will be able to help you as you wither and burn either. They'll probably be in Heaven.

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by Colonel]

once again your hypocrisy shines through like a neon beer sign.

you have a computer. you have access to the internet.

that means you're spending money on things you dont really need.

someone else out there doesnt even have enough money to buy the thigns they NEED.

so unless you are giving every last dime you have to ensure someone else gets the things they need you are no better than the "rich racist facist evil repugnants" you are demonizing.

show us another double standard colonel of yours, i'm having fun pointing them out.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Look, don't get mad at me because YOU'RE GONNA BURN IN HELL.

You're analogy is weak, btw.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Look, don't get mad at me because YOU'RE GONNA BURN IN HELL.

You're analogy is weak, btw.

actually its not, you only say it is because it makes you look like the hypocrit you really are.

if you're going to say that rich republicans are going to hell for having more than they nee while others go without then everyone else including you who has more than he needs while others who go without are going to hell as well.

in your own twisted world democrats do no wrong but i assure you they do just as much as the republicans do.

and what is there to get mad over i wonder??? i dont believe in hell so i dont see how i'm going to a fairy tale place in a fairy tale book.

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by ThePrankMonkey]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The computer I'm using is not mine and YOU'RE GONNA BURN IN HELL.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The computer I'm using is not mine and YOU'RE GONNA BURN IN HELL.

not yours??? yeah sure.

i dont care if i burn in hell or if i'm paintd purple and stuck on a pole i'll be dead and it wont matter.

lol you religious whackos amuse me.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Who would Jesus tax?

Alabama voters will face that kind of issue on Sept. 9 � an explosive proposal to reform America's most regressive tax system, long skewed to protect affluent individuals and the state's "Big Mules" � powerful timber and farm interests.

There's no other state where a family of three or four pays tax on income of as little as $4,600 a year. Last year the lowest-earning one-fifth of Alabama taxpayers paid 10.3 percent of their incomes in state and local levies. But the richest 1 percent paid just 3.7 percent.

Enter Alabama's Republican Gov. Bob Riley, a staunchly conservative former congressman of the Newt Gingrich school who hosts Bible classes at the state Capitol in Montgomery. Confronted with a $675 million budget deficit, Riley revolted.

But Riley went a lot further than suggesting tax hikes to cover the deficit....But in the process Riley proposed giving the poor a huge break � no income taxes at all below $20,000 in income.

"I've spent a lot of time reading the New Testament," said Riley, "and it has three philosophies: Love God, love each other, and take care of the least among you. It is immoral to charge somebody making $5,000 a year an income tax."

But a number of independent Christian congregations � not to mention the Alabama chapter of the American Christian Coalition � are against the measure. Anti-tax groups are bitterly opposed. In a topsy-turvy political landscape, the state's REPUBLICAN Party is opposed, while the Democratic Party is in favor.

If Riley loses, on the other hand, we'll have pretty convincing proof that for all the moral high ground Christians claim, in a showdown they open themselves to criticism that they hate taxes more than they love Jesus.

www.commondreams.org...

Its just blasphemous how these filthy degenerate republicans carry on. You just know they're going to Hell. The demons are waiting for them. Can you believe this? These animals want the the majority of the tax burden to fall on the poor and destitute. Ya know, Jesus himself could show up and back this resolution and they would still be against it and tell him to get his "liberal" self outta town

That's how evil they are....

and that's why Hell is waiting for them.

Having lived in Alabama for the last 15 years or so, I can attest to this. I finally had to get the hell out of that corrupt, christian, hypocrite hell hole. I now hold a healthy fear of those people. The majority of them are still living in the confederation time space continuum. Old money, good old boy networking, racism....it's all alive and well in Alabama. But it's ok, because they all love Jesus.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thanks, Satyr. I have never lived in Alabama so I wouldn't know---never want to. But, I'm happy that yucan verify my article and prove the truth of it...and that these people will roast in Hell.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There is no hell.
I'm sorry Colonel but you seem to have lost again.

A little suggestion for you, though.
Rather than bitch and moan about Republicans, try using Extreme Right Wingers. It won't make you look so silly in your arguments and I'm sure you can find some insults in those three words somewhere.
I know your programmer said republican but that's a VERY broad description. The world, in fact, is not black and white.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join