It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news for MAC users

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
first of, i don't want to diss any mac users, i just came across this and thought it was ...well funny

It only took Apple about 5-6 years to realise a mouse can have more then one button

behold the MAC revolution !

i bet the general response in the mac user community is as folows:

[edit on 4-8-2005 by XyZeR]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Don't worry they are use to being made fun of, they own macs.

But I guess this will help them play more advanced games, except they don't have any. Half Life 2, Doom 3, Warhammer
OW, Far Cry, none played on Macs cause Macs suck.

A big joke for my friends was on Justin since he loved/owned Macs.

"Hey wanna come to the LAN party I'm having? Wait I forgot, you can't play any of the games older then 1992 cause you own a new mac." Followed by laughter and finger poiting.(We usually let him borrow a crappy computer, but still better then a new mac)

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
They claim that they have the most powerful PCs ever made. Whats the point of all that power if nothing works on them? All they are good for is Word Processing and the Internet, my Windows PC from 1994 is good for that, and can run more programs then a MAC. The reason they only had one button until now was because they didn't need anymore, they had no decent programs that needed them. MACs are just gloified game consoles, except they can't play games. Say all you want about Microsoft, they still are better htne MAC.

Go Windows!

[edit on 8/4/2005 by GoldEagle]

join