It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Al-Qaeda Release Warning to UK

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
When will the Tali bang e Bing Bong realize the harder you push the British people the harder they will fight? If they kill innocent people or even pick on one person.,,I.e. Blair you pick on us all. You can Bomb us everyday of the week if you wish. But we will still come after you nutters.
Why.
Because you have no right to live on this planet.
Your values of life and living do not equate to our way. NEVER.
If you want to live like peasants why have you got a gun beside you in your videos? We never see you holding the Koran beside you while waving your hands about pointing fingers and ranting.
Then you probably don’t give a dam about the Koran anyway because you don’t give a dam about killing innocent Children; women of mix race religions and non-religions anyway.
Ayman al Zawahiri you’re like a scared dieing dog on the run. The sooner you are put down the better. (God Speed) and I’m not religious.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Originally posted by The Conspirator
No, wrong. You completely miss the point on what groups like Al-qaeda are fighting for. The war in Iraq was designed to stop groups like Al-qaeda from gaining the upper hand and obtaining the materials in the first place.

lets run with your way of doing things for a minute - we ignore Iraq and other unstable regimes and Al-qaeda obtain nuclear material. How would you then deal with the situation?

So let me get this straight now. You are saying that we went into Iraq because he was running Terrorist organizations there??

From what I understand is Saddam had nothing to do with Bin Laden, it has also been shown that Bin Laden tried contacting him to no avial.

Next I dont give a rats ass what media puts out what bs, fact of the matter is, These muslim extremists are not the ones that are causing this. Look at you own home 1st before you start complaining about someone else doing something..

Abe Lincoln once stated that something that has been hit on our land had to come from within, not from abroad.. So we need to seriously think what he stated there.. cause Bin Laden had nothing to do wit this as much as Santa has much to do with Christmas.

Where the hell did i say we went into Iraq because he was running terrorist organisations????.......i'm either missing my own posts or your making up your own qoutes as you go along.

*"Bin Laden tried contacting him but to no avail"*

I'd like a sensible link to prove that point please, and should it be accurate information then you've proved my point with your own arguement as to the intentions of Al-qaeda groups and their affiliates.

*"These muslims extremists are not the ones causing this"*

Now i know you are definately taking the mick.
who is to blame then?....i don't remember the US or the UK declaring war on all muslims, i don't remember the US and the UK telling ALL muslims to leave western soil and stop interferring in our affairs, i don't remember the US hyjacking airliners and flying them into buildings in Afghanistan, i don't remember coalition forces abducting muslims and beheading them on film and putting it on the net, i don't remember western governments giving speeches telling their citizens it's their duty to kill muslim people under the name of God, i don't remember western people blowing up muslim foreign embassies, i don't remember western people blowiing themselves up on muslim transport netwoks, i don't remember western governments promoting suicide bombings as a legitimate tactic to install an ideology......

You'll have to give me links to the above points if you want me to take your points seriously.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
As old winston said...

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

That navy mentioned might be small but remember , IT STILL IS THE THIN GREY LINE !

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I can't believe this guy is still making video tapes. Even more unbelievable is that Bush hasn't ordered special CIA teams into Musharaff's backyard to find Osama and Zawahiri. If there is another attack on US soil - g-d forbid - you bet our boys will be in Pakistan tearing that place up.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by philaman01
I can't believe this guy is still making video tapes. Even more unbelievable is that Bush hasn't ordered special CIA teams into Musharaff's backyard to find Osama and Zawahiri. If there is another attack on US soil - g-d forbid - you bet our boys will be in Pakistan tearing that place up.

Where to after that? asked old tommy....

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I would love to know what these "brave" terrorists were doing about Iraq when Saddam was in power? He killed a damn sight more muslims than have ever died since the invasion. I'll tell you what they were doing. Keeping damn quiet cos Saddam would have had them shot and if he couldn't get them individually he would have destroyed whole villages!

It does not matter a damn whether you agree or disagree with the policies of the British government since we have the democratic right to vote them out. This is something the terrorist has not yet grasped. Do they not understand that statiscally they killed twice as many people who did not vote for Blair than did!

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
How long before we step foot into Syria and Iran? Any predictions?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join