It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The loch ness monster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I believe i am the only english person to see the loch ness monster, Wen i was 8 i went there and saw from above about 2 metres lond 4 flippers a longish neck and a short tail the head and body wer oblong

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Very informative. And very green for some reason.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I think this sytem is daft , its obvious yu just put that comment there to get a point wen it needent be said

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
O i agree, this system is daft. You get people commenting more on your spelling than the point you made...just an example of arrogance so included in this forum...

Anyways, cool, but theres probly been many brits seen it, but in good 'ole brit fashion brushed it off as "what a large fish"...

I've always believed in nessie, there are probly more creatures we dont know about than there are we do know! The world is a large place, with many a unexplored crevace..

Anyway, you'll get people saying "where's the proof nessie exists", well, to be honest, such photos make it that there is more proof that she does exist than there is she doesnt..."but what if ther'e fake??"...well, what if ther'e not...

RRRrrrraaant!!
Woodsy

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
hmm i dont know exactly how but i believe theres a sayin u see what u wanna see..but if ur such a big believe maybe u saw some big ol' fish and u just so thought it was nessie that way u'd be ''cool'' or sometin...wheres the proof!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
what is the purpose of this thread of the loch ness monster - im scottish been there loads of times - no loch ness monster! i keeps the american chinese japanese scandinavian tourists visiting that part of the world though - in the hope!
just the same as haggis does not really fly!

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by anitawee
I believe i am the only english person to see the loch ness monster

What makes you so sure? You've said the same thing here and here, and I might actually believe that you've seen it. BUT what on earth makes you so sure that you're the ONLY English person to have seen it, and why is it so important? If I saw it, would that make me the only South African to have seen it, and what would that mean?

Just wondering...

[edit on 5-8-2005 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
well i no for a fact there is no one in england with proof of seeing it so i may or may not and u may or may not too

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

well i no for a fact there is no one in england with proof of seeing it so i may or may not and u may or may not too

Ok, what you're saying is...

"I might have seen something that I think could have been the Loch Ness Monster"

Right?

(I'm not sure what your sentence means in any other context?
)

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
noooooooo i may or may not be the only personin england to see it and he may or may not be the only person in south africa to see it im 100% positive i saw it

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I thought the purveying theory was that it was a giant eel?
I remember seeing many specials on this, where they'd use sonar, nets, etc. but end up with nothing to show for it though.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Though science is oft' ridiculed on these boards, I have to hedge my bets with good old hard evidence on this one.

And...there's really none to support the existance of Nessie as something other than a large eel or other "regular, if large" animal.

I'm open to suggestion though - anyone got any evidence to the contrary?

You'd think that with the wonders of modern technology, sonar or something would have provided some clue, no?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
No Nessie is defently a pleisaur from the dinosaur it survived like the crocs and turtles did

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Nessie can not be a plesiosaur. Plesiosaurs are cold blooded and probably wouldn't surive in the loch. There's also not enough large fish in the loch to support a population of plesiosaurs. Plesiosaurs would leave some sort of identifiable remains.

And plesiosaurs went extinct something like 65 million years ago, there is no evidencethat they survived.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

No Nessie is defently a pleisaur from the dinosaur it survived like the crocs and turtles did

Woops...Nygdan beat me to it.

anita..got any evidence to back this up?

(that's generally the norm when making a claim like this)

new topics

top topics

join