It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD give Bomb Recipe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It's HMDT and NYPD have kindly told us all how to make it.

BBC make sure everyone knows.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Now I'm Really Scared!

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
There's no reason to be scared. Ever.

First off, the 'recipe' lacks measurements. If I tell you shortbread is made with sugar, flour, salt and oil, can you make it? What about the preparation methods? There's more to making explosives than knowing what's in them.

Second, terrorists already know this information. They don't need the BBC to tell them. This information is readily available from a number of other sources.

And anyway, you have a better chance of getting hit by a falling cinderblock, or run over by a bus, so don't sweat it.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Nothing to worry about!! Must remember that on my twice-daily 14 stops/3 changes Tube journey!

Knowing it's HMDT gets someone much closer to a recipe (took me a minute!) and makes another spontaneous 'Tipton Taliban' attack much more likely

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Fair play NYPD now admit error / no authority to release findings of UK investigation and apologise.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
There's no reason to be scared. Ever.

First off, the 'recipe' lacks measurements. If I tell you shortbread is made with sugar, flour, salt and oil, can you make it? What about the preparation methods? There's more to making explosives than knowing what's in them.

Second, terrorists already know this information. They don't need the BBC to tell them. This information is readily available from a number of other sources.

And anyway, you have a better chance of getting hit by a falling cinderblock, or run over by a bus, so don't sweat it.

Goto ANY news stand and pick up a copy of "find out for yourself", and it will give you the measurements, and probably a better way to manufacture a BOMB...Just don't tell the terrorist's this

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
A few non CIA or MI5&6 backed amateur bombings are just the thing to add a touch of realism to the "reality terrorist Horror Show" currently being produced by Blair/Bush Bull#wood Studios.

Boom Boom ! (don't Panic, it was just Basil Brush!)

PS Plenty of farm jobs over here in NZ for Londoners who decline to be used as unpaid and disposable involuntary extras in the Latest Blair/Bush Bull#wood Bombing Production

[edit on 4-8-2005 by Roy Robinson Stewart]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You know, I was wondering about their admission to let go of military exposives. And I think your right-on in your commentary.

Dallas

top topics

join