It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 chat room

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have never seen anyone in this particular chat room and I was wondering if anyone is interested in changing that?

Personally I am going to make the attempt to remember to log in when I have enough time to chat and I invite anyone who wishes to join me when I do.

As much as I enjoy the discussions here in the Forum I also find that the direct chat style to be useful. Perhaps if we get any significant history of people visiting 'our' chat room we could even go the step of scheduling some sort of Forum sponsored meeting now and again.

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I didn't know there even was a chatroom, but as I only have 67 points, it dosen't look like I can join you in there. It says i must have 200.. we'll ill keep posting away until I do

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I wouldnt mind chatting in the room some time.
Tonight marks my first night venturing into ATS chat. Pretty sweet setup.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The chat rooms are very nice and seem to work pretty smoothly. Kinda reminds me of some older set-ups in that it does not translate emoticons into cute little faces. That brings back some fond memories of the BBS days.

For those who do not know BBSs existed before the Internet was popular and much of what we do now started to form then.

Just keep going Ekul08, it is amazing how fast you can hit 200 without even trying.

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I have been there... But we (in the room) decided to move to the other room... You just have to find the right time...
You can ask "Nventual", he's interested in Area 51...

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I just went in there before but no one was in there.

I'm always here when no one else is though, except for weekends.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'll have to post away too

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The nature of Chat Rooms is such that they are difficult to get going. Someone has to be willing to sit there alone so others can show up. I originally posted this is Aliens & Ufos to try and generate some activity from there.

But since it was deemed that this Forum is the proper place I have no problem with that. Anyone is invited to join in if they have the interest.

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Dude just go into the Skulls N Bones Pub. Everyone is in there and we talk about anything. UFO's included. It's just easier than everyoen splitting up.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Perhaps the easiest thing to do is participate in the ongoing chatroom that is active?

Then if some of the participants deem a subject specific venue necessary, you could switch rooms.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the suggestions but what I am trying to do is get something going on a particular set of topics. I may drop in the main chat room from time to time but I come here for specific reasons and I mostly wish to discuss those.

Of course if anyone from paranormal wants to drop in we can talk about those sorts of subjects since many times they are connected. Just seems to me that with a membership of what 45,000 or so we should be able to keep more than one chat room active.

A.T
(-)

new topics

top topics

join