It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and their significance

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: seamegg777

7 is death / rebirth

As far as I'm concerned anyway

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Serum39
I too am currently aligning with these numbers since I turned 39 nonetheless.... I gave u your 6th star BTW.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
I used to see 11:11 all the time years ago now its 369 all the time unconsciously
Like the time right now 11:36

Clean Trinity or Unclean Trinity (3)

3 Times Table in terms of Ascension using 1x3, 2x3, 3x3
11:36 is worrying because 11 stays as it is in Numerology and others get converted to a single digit. So 11 stays the same and 36 becomes 3+6 = 9 hence the next 9:11.

Maybe your very recent dreams can tell you more in terms of the next 9-11 Event.

IMHO - i would have taken this time as a 11 followed by a 6 squared or 66. Not good.
Sorry for the 666 analysis. Follow your gut (heart) feelings.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha
Thanks Rapha not seen you post lately.
And as always my gut guides me along this path.
Cheers

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Thanks Rapha not seen you post lately.
And as always my gut guides me along this path. Cheers

Lol. My last Thread might very well be my past & future path. That is why i went silent after that Thread.

We all have a path to follow. Some paths are wide, others are narrow.

Your "gut" feeling is often what your Heart feels. Follow it and always Trust it.

As long as we follow the feelings from our heart, our futures should turn out for the better, unless our unfortunate fates participate in a fate of another persons' path back to Heaven. In other words, our paths are expendable in the eyes of our Lord.

Then one has to ponder on the idea; "are we mortal peasants nothing more than a cog in His Works ?". No wonder a certain high ranking angel rebelled against his Commanding Officer and got thrown into this world and walk among us. Lucifer.
edit on Ramp11am by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha
Ooft Rapha shh is getting freaky synchronicity wise with me and the sigil of lucifer, my phone went off at 18:39 as I was reading your post, 9:3 is one way to look at the time but I typed in 369 lucifer and was lead straight to the sigil for contacting lucifer, it relates to surfacing, it looks like something maybe surfacing in me, idk. Slightly freaked though.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Ooft Rapha shh is getting freaky synchronicity wise with me and the sigil of lucifer, my phone went off at 18:39 as I was reading your post, 9:3 is one way to look at the time but I typed in 369 lucifer and was lead straight to the sigil for contacting lucifer, it relates to surfacing, it looks like something maybe surfacing in me, idk. Slightly freaked though.

Do not think that something is rising in you that will give you certain abilities. Think of it as a curse, a damnation, a djinn / daemon attachment. Something might very well be rising out of you, so watch everyday events from today on wards. Take note of how friends respond to you, once your "something" rises from you and influences others.

Everyone of us has a certain path to follow. What matters is which paths lead back to happiness and which paths go South.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I am often mysteriously awoken at 4:20 ;-)

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
7 is also completion of a cycle such as 7 days

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Mathematics is the language of creation.

originally posted by: anitawee
my number is i see everywhere is 32

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Does anybody else here frequently see the number 144? I've been seeing it most of my life, but the rate at which I'm seeing it has increased exponentially in the last few years. I see it multiple times a day now, and I always just happen to look at the exact moment that it appears. I'll look at a clock right as it ticks over to 1:44, I'll see it on car license plates, and sometimes I'll even look at a store receipt and see that the purchase time was at exactly 1:44 p.m. It's almost like something compels me to look right at the very moment that I should in order to see it. I was in Walmart a few weeks ago and stopped when I was walking past the digital watches to curiously look at some of them, and the first one I looked at said 1:44 p.m. And I found that so weird because they were all set to random times, but I just happened to look at that one first. Not to mention the fact that I was even compelled to stop in that section in the first place, because I didn't even need a watch at all.

I have a close friend who sees the number 333 all the time, and his number is just as persistent as mine is. The only major commonality we have found in our lives is that we have both battled addictions. It definitely creeps us out though, and we don't know what to make of it.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

I have a close friend who sees the number 333 all the time, and his number is just as persistent as mine is.

In 2018-2019 I was seeing a lot of 3:33AM on the clock when I woke up at night. That supposedly is for your good Guardian Angel. To support my statement go to Paranormal thread by sled735. My entries begin on 01Jan019. Look at how it ended!

Your situation?

Reference

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
11-11-11 was a Wake up call to me. 11:11 holds a huge amount of significance to me as well... Kinda feel like the more you get into Numerology the more you start to see "communication" through them.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Numbers have a spiritual significance and are used and symbols where words alone can't.
Math is after all the only universal language.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ApolloOlympos
11-11-11 was a Wake up call to me. 11:11 holds a huge amount of significance to me as well... Kinda feel like the more you get into Numerology the more you start to see "communication" through them.

The numbers are irrelevant.

When you next see a code / coincidence, think "i want to get codes in dreams as well now!".
In 2-3 nights, codes will appear in dreams. Codes maybe geometrically inscribed upon objects in dreams as well. Codes like a 33:6 could appear as 2 triangles making a Hexagon.
Where will this all lead ?. Answer : nowhere.

If this new age numerology code 11:11 was linked with 11.Nov.2011 then look at how limited its effect has been since 2011. Hollywood even promoted the spiritual scam via the film named "11:11".

One wonders how many 11:11 observers have taken the vax. If any person seeing 11's has taken the VAX, then that proves that 11:11 is one big Spiritual Scam, created by the sicko's that currently pull the strings of all the worlds elite.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have often seen the number 161 follow me. It's been on two liscens plates, it's in my social security number, it's randomly showing up everywhere. Any idea what this number is?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: EncounteRreport
I have often seen the number 161 follow me. It's been on two liscens plates, it's in my social security number, it's randomly showing up everywhere. Any idea what this number is?

Yes. It is the number of Sephirothic emanations in the lowest 26 Trees of Life of a set of n Trees of Life (n>26).
Proof: the number of such emanations in the lowest N Trees = S(n) = 6n + 5. Therefore, S(26) = 161.

The significance of this is that 26 is the gematria number value of YAHWEH, the Godname assigned to Chokmah, the second Sephirah of the Tree of Life, embodying the archetype of "God the Creator." The number 161 therefore measures the number of stages in the generation of a holistic system mapped by 26 Trees of Life. An example of this is the 26 dimensions of space-time of spinless, 1-d objects called "bosonic strings" predicted by quantum mechanics. If each dimension is represented by a single Tree of Life, there are 161 stages in the generation of 26-d space-time. If one imagines all levels of reality mapped by a series of overlapping Trees (it can be shown that there have to be 91 of them), the lowest 26 Trees require 161 emanations. There are 55 of these on the central pillar of these Trees, where

55 = 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 = 1^2 + 2^2 + 3^2 + 4^2 + 5^2

is both the 10th triangular number and the 10th Fibonacci number.
The arithmetic significance of the number 161 is that every number greater than 161 is the sum of distinct primes of the form 6N - 1 (N a positive integer).
I realise that neither of these two properties of the number 161 really explains on its own why it figures so much in your life. Rather, they reveal evidence of its archetypal character. The unconscious mind signals the conscious mind with the use of repeated occurrences of the same number. This is often one that has archetypal meaning that most people are unable to decipher because they do not have conscious access to the mathematical wisdom of the collective unconscious. Its intention is not to make us discover what the number signifies in cosmic terms (it is too wise to expect that) but to remind the personality through repetition of the number with a frequency that defies chance that it should pay more attention to the spiritual dimension of life. It does this by providing evidence of this unrealised potential that needs to manifest in the person's soul life. It achieves this intention through the acausal principle that Carl Jung called "synchronicity."

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join