It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and their significance

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
My birth date is 07/07/1977 my daughter was born on the 7th too.
And my lucky nimber is..................4.
No only joking, 7 is my lucky number.

I have actually met someone with the same birthdate and same name, im white and he is black.
I found that intersting, although he didnt seem to think so.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Last year when I got in my workvan to go for lunch, I looked at the odo to see how far I could go before my propane ran out and this was what it read. 577 777 on the odometer, and right below that 77.7 on the trip odometer. So, that morning when I got to my jobsite, I parked with 8 sevens in a row displayed, and would never have noticed if I didn't have to always check my mileage cuz the gauge didn't show propane levels, and the only way to avoid running out was to keep an eye on my mileage.
But 13 is my lucky number, though my fiance was born July of 77 too, same as you.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
Last year when I got in my workvan to go for lunch, I looked at the odo to see how far I could go before my propane ran out and this was what it read. 577 777 on the odometer, and right below that 77.7 on the trip odometer. So, that morning when I got to my jobsite, I parked with 8 sevens in a row displayed, and would never have noticed if I didn't have to always check my mileage cuz the gauge didn't show propane levels, and the only way to avoid running out was to keep an eye on my mileage.
But 13 is my lucky number, though my fiance was born July of 77 too, same as you.

Hi, yeah i have wondered if it means anything, i realise 7 is a important number.
And wow yer your fiance has the same month and date,

But i though about all the babies that must of been born on that day, so probally not special....but hey 7 is kool.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serum39
I dont know how to feel about this whole number thing. However, I do have a significant number that at the very least tests the notion of "coinicedence"...... 39.

My wife is hoping I dont die at 39 (me either) Ironically, I will be 39 shortly after Dec, 21 2012

[edit on 4-8-2005 by Serum39]

[edit on 4-8-2005 by Serum39]

Um.....I think I read somewhere that some believe the world will end sometime in the year 2012........pretty freaky (that or the new world order will begin then....not sure)

Faeryland

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
32 paths of wisdom in Kabbalah
32 degrees of masonry (not including honary degree)

also in backwords is 23 and there are websites on it also 2+3=5 being law of fives in Discordia

Originally posted by anitawee
my number is i see everywhere is 32

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
39 like many other numbers I have a bad habbit of doing is this

3+9=12 1+2=3

I do that all the time and everything seems that I add til I hit a single number tends to be 3 or 9. Maybe there is some mathematical explanation I just forgot?

Also have noticed a lot with 7 both

3,7 and 9 all found in religion

9 = trinty of 3s
666 = trinity of 6s' 6+6+6=18 1+8 = 9 hmmmmmmmm

I find 3,32,33 to be interesting
3 simple trinity
33 age of Jesus at death
33 degrees in freemasonry (33 being honary)
- Can't quite remember is there a trick if you look at a reflection in a mirror?
Also I have seen odd ball stuff about the thing that landed on mars was at 33 degree, I also played around with dates and alignments of stars and planets and saw some odd stuff with alignments of stars/planets at 33 degrees at an exact date and time of an event. Which with deeper looking into may make sense of something deeper or simple mathmatic relation to the date system. What do they say about the 7000 year cycle of life on earth?

I forgot there is some sort of accounting trick how many things lead to 9. Does anyone know what I am talking about? I assume it would be found in programing as well.

Also see Albert Pike's chapter of Fellow Craft (go to bottom of the page I belive it is the last sevral paragraphs of numerical values:

www.sacred-texts.com...

link from other forum

Originally posted by Serum39
You seem to have an interesting position on this topic and I usually enjoy reading your posts.

Do you have any thoughts on my situation regarding number "39"? I'd like to hear you opinion on the the "coincidences" I provided above.

Peace

[edit on 24-10-2005 by japike]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Ok 11/11/05
1+1+1+1+5=9
315 days till 11/11/05 3+1+5 =9
9 being trinty of 3
1510 days until 2010
1510 adding up to the divine number 7
what will happen on 11/11/05
why is 2010 well we will have to wait and see...
2+1= the trinity 3

Originally posted by akilles
And the Pope is making 666 in your Avatar!
Damn!

I have to say that I notice people always do the Sign of the Beast when they are busy "Thanking the people" that got them there. Its kind of strange, saying one thing, and yet, doing a hand signal most would not even notice.

And those that notice would say "Its a coincidence"

Well, when I came home from noticing this, guess what time it was?

11:11pm

Hmmm... Stay aware people.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Maybe they'll have to. Recently a 1,500-year-old papyrus manuscript was examined, using new technologies to "read" the heretofore illegible script. The document is written in Greek and is the oldest known version of the Book of the Revelation. The tiny fragment confirms what many scholars and churchmen have long suspected. The text actually reads:

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man: and his number is 616."

what does this mean for us????????

For the other locked thread that was told to post here.

Well what manuscript was it found? A Gnostic? Please post link.

Anywho if it says add the number 616 it is 13 of course and the only significant history of 13 is the 13th day the templars were attacked and killed in france I belive. Add 13 together you get four which there is something in relation to St John and the number 4. I forget I think it may just be an important chapter of his. See wikipedia for more on that.

666 being a number of a man? Adding names is to silly I belive if it is literal it would be something obvious. I can not come up with anything as far as a number of a man being 666 can anyone else?

666 I find interesting upside down is 999 or if you add 6+6+6=18 and 18 adds to 9 but that is mere entertainment and would not really be more than that but entertainment value. Or 18 being 6 x trinity or 666 being 6 trinity or 600/3=200 trinities.

I will give this some deeper thought. See what i can come up with how a man's number could be 666 without adding names up as far as some sort of alphabet code that would be to far fetched. Someone care to join in on this with me...

EDIT:
Further thought
What about 666th postistion fo something?

Oh boy this is interesting the Hebrew alphabet has numeric values
ו has the numeric value of 6 the biblical translation for "ו" is "W"
so 6 threescore 6 is WWW...anyone care to take this somewhere?

Oh wait someone already had my thought! Read more here:
www.av1611.org...

This sounds like it is getting down to the realy meaning. Anyway view the hebrew alphabet and you can see the numeric value system. The problem is it +6+6+6=18 or 6x6=36 whatever it maybe can really be many names.

Well after reading the above link I think WWW can be up for debate

1)666 is total of the numerical values in the letters of the antichrist's name
Site states WWW is not a name but it is the name of world wide web.

2)666 is total of the numerical values of the letters in the antichrist's name
site says www is value of 18 well 6 threescore 6 can viewed two ways, which is correct is left for debate on the true answer.

3)666 is the number of a man, the antichrist, or the beast
Site states not a man. Biblical staement says or the beast.

4)The mark of the beast controls the ability to buy or sell
The World Wide Web currently does not. Yet it doesn not have full control but there are various E-programs in the works that would rate buyers by value so this can be something it has yet to evolve to.

5)The mark of the beast goes in the right hand or forehead
Sites states not. Well is mark literal? Mouse is in your right hand and if forehead is not literal well the obvious.

6)The mark is symbolic of the antichrist or beast
obvious

7)The mark is received only after worshiping the beast
Referiing to number 6 yet is is mark literal ?

Anyone care to add thought. WWW brings people farther away from the outside world every day in many ways so who knows. It is one thing in I would think every country. However if WWW is debunked than we would have to get to the point of what is the total value of 6 threescore six. is threescore a ref. to multiply? Also in the bible it states:

In Revelation 13:18 we're curiously told to "count the number of the beast".
also
Revelation 13:17, 15:2 it's called "the number of his NAME".

so 666,18 or 36? anyway once we answer we can go on to check Hebrew numeric values against names of people around the world.

Next question would be first name?last name? combo of both names?

So like many things in the bible man can come up with many meanings.

We are closer to the answer with this who cares to take it a step further?

Sorry Mods but I want to post this in religion over on BTS hope it doesn't cause a stir just would like to see more hits and replies...

[edit on 26-10-2005 by japike]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
heres what i posted on the other thread;
666 or 616

if you suffer form "Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia" - the fear of the number 666 you may want to read this;

the origin of the number 666 to symbolise evil was in the New Testament, the Revelation of Saint John the Divine (often mistakenly called Revelations) - a book that for centuries has been interpreted by theologians as a document prophesying the terrible events that will take place at the end of the world.
In chapter 13 there are two beasts, one from out of the sea and the other from out of the earth. The first beast has seven heads and ten horns, and looks like a leopard with the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion. To this beast is given power and authority from a great fiery dragon - the serpent called the "Devil and Satan" (a character who was introduced to us in a preceding chapter). The second beast comes out of the earth and has two horns like a lamb, and speaks like a dragon. This beast is identified by a numeric code in the last verse of chapter 13:

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man: and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."
One thing seems clear, at least on the surface: the second beast (Number 666) is somehow in cahoots with the dark forces that work their mischief to bring about the end-time events

people have been eagerly looking forward to the end of the world, seeking out individuals they don't like and trying to make their names add up to 666. Likely candidates have been Martin Luther, Henry VIII, Robespierre, Napoleon Bonaparte, George Washington (and his alleged Illuminati double, Adam Weishaupt), Lenin, Adolf Hitler, Stalin, Chairman Mao, Franklin Roosevelt, Winston Churchill, Harry S. Truman, Prince Charles, King Juan Carlos of Spain, Mikhail Gorbachev, Bill Clinton, Osama Bin Laden, and both George Bushes - and, oh, I almost forgot, all the Popes.

The number 666 is strange and wonderful. But what would happen if we were to discover that there had been some kind of mistake and that 666 was not the number Saint John referred to in the 17th verse of the 13th chapter of his book? Would the nature of evil change? Would satanic rock bands have to change their tattoos?

Maybe they'll have to. Recently a 1,500-year-old papyrus manuscript was examined, using new technologies to "read" the heretofore illegible script. The document is written in Greek and is the oldest known version of the Book of the Revelation. The tiny fragment confirms what many scholars and churchmen have long suspected. The text actually reads:

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man: and his number is 616."

and my source is;

original source-www.fatemag.com...

sorry about openning another thread for some reasonby search doesnt find anything at all

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mik0001000
The number 666 is strange and wonderful. But what would happen if we were to discover that there had been some kind of mistake and that 666 was not the number Saint John referred to in the 17th verse of the 13th chapter of his book? Would the nature of evil change? Would satanic rock bands have to change their tattoos?

i don't know about 616, but 666 is a really COOL number.

one third of angels are fallen? .3333333333333333.....
the other two thirds? .66666666666666666666......

.333333333333..... + .66666666666........ = .99999999999.....

the amulet worn by early gnostic christians was a magic square(math 'magic'). a 6x6 square with the numbers 1 through 36 placed on the squares such that any row or column or diagonal adds up to 111, for a square total of 666.

360 degrees in a circle. 36/666(just for fun ....=0.054054054054...., 54x2=108 = the radius of the moon in miles, 5 + 4 is 9, or 'completion'....
is 108 no the number of beads on a string of buddhist prayer beads?)

i don't know. it is possible that the earlier version is wrong. being more ancient does not guarantee better scholars.
or, is it possible that 666 was an important HOLY number that the church tries to suppress?
i'd like to see some 'magic' math with 616.

there's a site out there with 'antidotes for the beast'(search it in quotes. i think the site is chez2000 or something like that). REALLY COOL patterns on that site. check it out.

[edit on 26-10-2005 by billybob]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
the guy who measured the earth, amongst other stuff. link.

On the death of Callimachus in about 240 BC, Eratosthenes became the third librarian at Alexandria, in the library in a temple of the Muses called the Mouseion. The library is said to have contained hundreds of thousands of papyrus and vellum scrolls.

Eratosthenes made a surprisingly accurate measurement of the circumference of the Earth. Details were given in his treatise On the measurement of the Earth which is now lost. However, some details of these calculations appear in works by other authors such as Cleomedes, Theon of Smyrna and Strabo. Eratosthenes compared the noon shadow at midsummer between Syene (now Aswan on the Nile in Egypt) and Alexandria. He assumed that the sun was so far away that its rays were essentially parallel, and then with a knowledge of the distance between Syene and Alexandria, he gave the length of the circumference of the Earth as 250,000 stadia.

Ptolemy tells us that Eratosthenes measured the tilt of the Earth's axis with great accuracy obtaining the value of 11/83 of 180 , namely 23  51' 15".

Eratosthenes writings include the poem 'Hermes', inspired by astronomy, as well as literary works on the theatre and on ethics which was a favourite topic of the Greeks. Eratosthenes is said to have became blind in old age and it has been claimed that he committed suicide by starvation.

quite the pedigree.

carl munck's, 'the code'. pretty amazing link

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I really dont know if its of any signifigance but this morning i woke up at exactly 6:09. Now seeing as i had just read this post before i went to bed it could hav ejust been because of that. and also because i just read this thread before i went to bed it got me thinking.

any ideas as to what 609 is?

and yes i know what 69 is so dont mention that.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
69 is symbolic for some zodiac month or age isn't it? I hope not aquarius! sheesh.. anyway there is some uncomfortable connection with 6s and 9s I never understood the relation to freemasonry and trinity but it is something also a trinity of trinities is 9.

More crap from my mindlessness
Tsunami Dec. 26th 2004 12/26\2004
12+26+2004 = 2042 (2+4+2=8)
1+2+2+6+2+0+0+4 = 17 (1+7=8)

Katrina Aug. 29 2005 8/29/2005
08+29+2005 = 2042 (2+4+2=8)
8+2+9+2+5 = 26 (2+6=8)

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I did not read all the thread, so I do not know if anyone have said it before, but we should allways remember that the numbers are universal but their representation is not.

666 for example, can be writen as 29A in hexadecimal, 1232 in octal, and 1010011010 in binary.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Wow, this thread is so interesting! I wonder why I haven't posted my number meanings on here earlier. Perhaps it was because at the time I thought they'd bore others...and now my standards have dropped.

Anyway, after much analysis I've come to the conclusion that indeed, one you start looking for certain numbers...as with a work you've just learned...they seem to turn up everywhere. Thing is though, if you're looking for them all - if every number to you is a sign - then I believe your subconcious, in it's infinite wisdom of the future starts communicating with you by using these numbers.

So for instance, if a difficult time is about to befall you, the subconscious may draw your attention to a bunch of 4s. If you've just had some good luck and are wondering where it came from, you might see a load of ones together and think "oh right, it was from the angels." etc. You get the jist.

Here are mine then,

23 - life force
32 - spirit force - the Godwave
322 - sick and twisted and in need of help
3223 - now that's how it should be - spirit and life united in the search for what the hell's going on
2332 - oh godself? Godself? Are you theeeere?
666 - a nod from the cosmic joker
333 and 222 - both half nods from him (he'd stop and chat properly, but he's too busy with other s***)
555 - it's a cosmic joker from another club putting in an appearance - you might get something, but strictly speaking you'll be lucky to benefit.
1 - I
2 - the pisces fish - self assured and self contained in a hall of mirrors
3 - you're being laughed at - you may as well join in
4 - might look good, but could be bad
5 - serene and divine - you're on a promise
6 - a cheeky little number
7 - good if conventional luck is your thing
8 - lock me in my limo with my high class hookers and feed me champagne through the window!
9 - haven't worked this one out yet - but so far, it's giving off a fainter serenity than 5
10 - Any way you look at it - this number has stars and stripes plastered all over it
11 - the laugh of an angel
13 - an antiquated but therefore wise guide
17 - a woman
18 - a tranvestite
19 - a man
33 - you're in a bad crowd, but you kinda like it - hell it's working for you
64 - me squared
72 - father time
78 - we know you're name, your number, your personailty type and where you live in the cosmic village
93 - a poor old man's 23
101 - headline in the mirror

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
For those here that actually want to think about it, here it is in black & white...so to speak.

Numbers have a lot more importance than you'd probably think. The government agrees with Me, they've been using numerology for years, decades, & the rest of the World has been using it since time began.

You ask, WTF is he going on about....well think about it. The Pentagon is a 5 sided building, the Twin Towers that were struck down on 9/11 were representative of both the number 2 & the number 11, depending on how you look at it.

The US government believes very strongly in numerology, just look at everything they portray & point out to you. There were 13 original Colonies in the US we declared Independance in 1776, there are 50 states in the Union now, etc. Everything has a number attached to it, just look around.

I Myself, see the number 1 2 & 3 all the damn time, in many different ways. Once on the day of going(hours before I got on the plane) to meet a future woman to share My life with, I had 2's & 3's popping up all day. I ran into 3 different Cops on pizza deliveries, ran into 2 ex-Cops, had 4 (2 X 2 = 4) people commentson how nice I was that day, you name it, it happened.

Since that day, I noticed everything coming in 2's & 3's, & it hasn't stopped since. My Greek teacher is into number crunching in his head. you know, one of those guys that hears a jar full of pennies hit the ground, & he can tell you exactly how many there were without knowing in advance.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
i agree with you about the 'government' using numerology and atrology to time their global blood sacrifice rituals. i put government in quotes, because the real power lies behind the throne. the illuminati bankers and industrialists.
they feed off strife and misery of others. the strife and misery that they themselves cause. i'm sure they've got a good reason. they're very dedicated.

'they' have been doing 'it' since before christ, in my opinion.

i have even heard 'spaceman' gary bell, a conspiracy radio host in toronto, say that september eleventh was christ's real birthday. i don't know about that, but he's a great researcher, so i think it's possible.

they started building the pentagon on sept. 11th.
the famous bush sr. 'new world order' speech was on sept. 11th, 11 yrs. before 911.
the new york winning pick three lottery on the anniversary of the attack came up 9-1-1.
rememberance day is on 11, 11, to celebrate the end of the first world war at the 'eleventh hour', which was actually, the 11th minute of the 11th hour, of the 11th day, of the 11th month.
the cn tower in toronto has 1776(666X2) stairs.
the washington monument(representing osiris's lost member) is 555.5 ft high by 55 ft around at the base.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Even at the atomic level we see numbers. Take H2O, water, which is two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen. It has numberic values within it's composition, and it has a meaning, which is water. H2O2, two parts hydrogen, and two parts oxygen. It also has numeric values, but it has a different meaning, hydrogen peroxide.

Funny thing is when I was just looking at the values at the atomic level, I started to form ideas about creation vs. evolution. Mathematics is part of everything physical, here on earth. Mathematics has existed for a very long time.

Troy

[edit on 28-11-2005 by cybertroy]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
Funny thing is when I was just looking at the values at the atomic level, I started to form ideas about creation vs. evolution. Mathematics is part of everything physical, here on earth. Mathematics has existed for a very long time.

Troy

yeah. ain't it purty. it never lies, sweet, sweet math.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join