It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and their significance

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

To see (to recognize them as unusual, as you would normaly look at them) the numbers is actually based on your Thoughts.

Important thing, to do, when you see this numbers is to do following:

The second you see these numbers think back,to what you have thought 2~3 seconds before you saw them.
If your thoughts were empty, then the meaning is like it is described in the angels numerology.

So whatever you have thought, you need to check on the numerology, and get the meaning from the combination of the thoughts and the numbers.

If you quiet your Mind and Thoughts, you can even have a conversation with your Intuition. (works best if your near Highway, or driving in the Bus).
Stay calm and dont force yourself to look. Then start to think about some important topic, and then stop thinking.
Usually you will see the numbers appearing somewhere, usualy as Vehicle registration plate, a number in the newspaper from the man infront of you, the advertisement sign or ... well you will recognize it.
The answer is not always comming in this way,but usualy it does (i think if involves a time (time as a distance between now and of what something may happen)).
edit on 21/1/2016 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
My mother tended to see 11:11 always. And on November (11th month) 11th on 2011; 23: (10-15) (11pm between 10 and 15 minutes (of course, possibly 11th minute)) someone passed away in my family. There were a lot of 11s connected with this person. But of course, when you start looking ant numbers, they always tend to be connected to something.. (Like 9/11..)

Me, myself, I tend to see 10th minute after any hour. This started with 14:10 (1410 is the year Battle of Grunwald occured, which is a big history thing for my country). I caught every day. Now I see often 9:10 12:10 14:10 15:10 and 18:10. I see other hours as well, but these are the most often.
edit on 13-2-2016 by Henris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
interesting stuff

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
i hear so many people state that they also see 11:11 quite a bit....i myself do as well...everyday...i mean everyday...still haven't figured out why...not sure if subconsciously, i instinctively know to look at the clock at that exact time, since it has happened so much...its never 11:01 or 11:00...always 11:11...i would have to say it started about 10 years ago,when i feel that i wanted to grow spiritually in every direction....it was gradual, seeing the number, but enough to make me take notice...now, and for about the last 5 or 6 years, it's like clockwork....everyday...if i dont see it on the clock, i get a text , or a phone call...i keep trying to think of what the meaning behind it is, what message am i not paying attention to etc....is it a warning...i have tired myself out trying to determine its meaning for me...or if it will ever come...

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
33 has been a persistent symbol/synchronicity during the extent of my non-ordinary experiences. This topic even has 33 flags.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Long thread and haven't read it all but here's my addition;

My number is 17. Probably because at the age of 17 that's when I developed deep introspective thought about life and the universe. So it's a number that has meaning to me and in return I notice it everywhere I go. Any symbol accompanied by a meaning will be noticed more throughout your life, they act like triggers, triggering a deeper sensation. It's the meaning you put into it that will effect your reality.

For example, if you study numerology of the numbers 1 - 9, and angel numbers such as 11, 22, 33, 44 etc You will build a database of meaning, and those numbers become trigger numbers for those meanings. If you look at the time at moments of profound thoughts and deduce the numbers you see on the clock, the meaning will automatically be interpreted and cause you to feel a specific way based on the meaning you've associated to those numbers. That's one way to get drunk off of emotion. Emotions are chemical reactions and have physical and mental effects on your mind and body. But as a warning, loose associations can reshape the way you think and cause a psychotic episode.

Perhaps the reason why nature is so calming is because it doesn't trigger any deeper meaning. You see a tree and you think "tree" you see grass and you think "green and grass". Or you think nothing at all and are just stimulated by its aesthetic value. This phenomenon has led me to believe that archetypal practices are used to reprogram your reality by putting powerful meaning into simple everyday symbols. In a different way trauma works the same way. I think that emotions are storage devices for information, or vice versa. The more powerful the emotion the more likely you are to recall the information - i.e. trauma, fear, or love and joy.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

Cool idea thanks. i printed up what you said and i have been doing this very same thing, some interesting stuff came out of it, in terms of synchronistic events that linked with some stuff, thanks for the tip.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: WhitePillar

Good reply, pretty much certain asscertaions you have made in your statement on this topic are spot on, certain events both good and bad do indeed leave a lasting impression...

Very well put in your post.
edit on 30-4-2016 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I have weird things going on with numbers and today I woke up with a sort of target looking symbol burned or scratched onto my shoulder. I thought originally I had slept on something when my girlfriend asked what was on my shoulder, I tried to explain (to myself for my own sanity) how it got there but I cannot, I searched the bed found nothing, upon looking closer they are not just bed lines, it appears to be lightly scabbed like a burn of some sorts. It does not hurt. It is now 11 40 at night the mark is still there , I had her take a picture at 10 33 this morning. I'm having trouble figuring out how to make my own thread and upload pictures on this site. Any help would be appreciated.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ToxicRocker

If you look at the top of the page there is a Q symbol, search for post pictures, and there is a lot of info there on how to do it. I would link it to here if l knew how to do it.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: heartache

i65.tinypic.com...

So there is the symbol that appeared it's #ing huge,
I just need to know how to create a thread now lol

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Variations of 7/17/107/117/1017

?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Since I met my "soul mirror" - my female version - numbers are... everywhere.
We met online by chance. I was born 02/22. and she was born 07/16. Both of us born at 4:10 am.
We met in 2016., the year of her 33th birthday.
Our second and first big, significant date was 01/11.
Numbers appearing on clocks and time codes when we look at it or send pictures online are almost always in combinations of 22:22, 11:11, 23:23...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joker117
Variations of 7/17/107/117/1017

?

bricksquad

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
was born 12 12 1988. Had the whole 21 birthday in 2012.12.12

I used to see just matching numbers but 11:11 comes more into play now, my soul urge number was 11 + destiny nr 11. Life path 11 .

I came across a test online which told me about myself based on these numbers gotten from my name and it was amazingly accurate. I almost went ahead and bought the 20$ full version but hesitated. Numbers seem to stack up amazingly.
edit on 3-8-2016 by nonzenz123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Huh?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joker117
Huh?

1017 bricksquad

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Justin Vernon is fully on board with the move, if any of you aren't familiar with Bon Iver get aquatinted soon before you play yourself further. For those who do know Justin Vernon, you might know him as one of the best vocalists in the world (that is not my opinion that is a wide opinion). He just dropped the tracklist for his new album 22, A Million. Here's the tracklist

22, A Million Tracklist:

01 22 (OVER S∞∞N)
02 10 d E A T h b R E a s T ⊠ ⊠
03 715 - CRΣΣKS
04 33 “GOD”
05 29 #Strafford APTS
06 666 ʇ
07 21 M♢♢N WATER
08 8 (circle)
09 ____45_____
10 00000 Million

Serious move from one of the g.o.a.ts. The album cover is equally interesting: BON IVER SHARES TWO NEW SONGS, DETAILS FIRST ALBUM IN FIVE YEARS

I'm working on my own album featuring some rare numbers as well, hoping to drop in Nov. Justin beat me to it but I'm not mad, this move is coming. People are going to notice and then people are going to notice. Then answers will follow. When people start putting out what those numbers represent to them people will start to see similarities. What a time to be alive

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
never been into numbers before but about a year ago 11:11 just struck me while i was glancing at the clock. i stood there and felt this intense sense of awareness flow throughout m. i felt tingles and everything. it was so odd...

it was almost like someone flipped a light switch on

so i started to research and read a lot about what had just happened and sure enough people out there had similar experiences

i have an 11:11 tattoo on my wrist now and i see repetitive numbers all around me all over the place.

i have had profound momets of clarity and insight when seeing the numbers pop up.

for anyone that wonders whether or not this is real...

trust your intuition and let it guide you. when you get those gut feelings or intense reactions upon seeing certain numbers or see them all the time listen. and become aware of things thoughts feelings

follow the numbers and see where they might lead...

like alice down the rabbit hole...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Number 11:11 is like an Alarm clock for the countdown to the 2nd coming. The key passage in the bible can be found within the book of Isaiah at chapter (wait for it!) 11:11.....

"In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the surviving remnant of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the Mediterranean."

What's also interesting to note is that Hollywood is releasing a film called "Arrival" on the date 11:11.

Whether this amounts to anything is yet to be seen, but its almost as if the world is trying to "summon" the end times as opposed to waiting around for them to happen. If this is the case, then all I can say is be careful what you wish for...

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join