It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and their significance

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Whenever I hear a word that I've never heard before or one that I don't know what it means, it pops up EVERYWHERE until I finally get a dictionary and check what it means...

Same. It happens whenever I learn a new word, too. I think you might just notice it more since it is new to you, but then I don't understand why you never heard it so often before :\. And then it sort of dies off again after a while. It's not really paranormal I don't think, but it is a neat little piece of psychology that I don't get

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
ok this is weird but listen

so yesterday i was hanging out with my xgf and was lite off my but anyways i have been dealing with her for like 5 months cause shes one of those immature ones that are like hey i wanna get back together but hey now i dont...huge tease. but since i was in love with her and i still love her i have trouble staying away from her trap. well last night i was really lite like i said and she ticked me off like by not talking to me or sum , i dunno w/e i was an angry drunk regardless. but anyways basically i told her "f you, im sick of your crap, your immature, keep breaking hearts ur good at it, no the best etc." well like after a little argument that was totally a fault by me, i started saying like i wanna cry and die, u know sumthing that an obbessive x would say lol, but im not like that i just said it to tick her off. well finally she said she dosent have feelings for me anymore, and this comes right after she tells me like 5 days ago she misses me and loves me and u know a tease.

well ok this morning i wake up sober, and at first i was upset, but then i looked at a clock and it said 11:11. and i was like wow thats odd, not thinking much about it i leave about an hour later to drop my friend's phone off at his house and as im leaving 11:11 is on my car clock, and whats odd is the clock is off by like an hour and half, and i glanced over it like wtf. well i realized that 11:11 can symbolize that ur on track, and i thought like wow maybe what i did, as as it was to do to her, was the right thing and like i thought how she said she didnt have feelings anymore for me, and how it made me feel better to learn that i wasnt missing anything by not being with her, just her antics, almost like i finally heard what i needed to, and whats funny im in like the best mood ive been in in like months. so i guess what im saying is did the mouse finally devour the hawk, or i guess did i finally step up and do the right thing and that is y im seeing 11:11. i dunno lemme know what u guys think.

its important to note that i am very spiritual in a psychic nature i guess u could say, i practice astral projection and such.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Numbers and co incidences have a huge part of our life. Numbers are the building blocks or points of our universe.

Once again I point to the mayetmanuscript of numbers that I deciphered.
Shows a wonderful connection between patterns of numbers.

www.rejectz.com...

it may not be up yet, I just renewed the domain.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Numbers are our way of describing a large chunk of our physical Reality. But there is also another large aspect of ourselves, and the world around us, that exists in ways that cannot be defined so clearly. We are both analog and digital, heh.

Interesting that something based on Emotions and other 'fuzzy' signals should be wired together with numbers to form Numerology. But that does provide a new way to trace patterns in life which is always fun, and sometimes Enlightening.

A.T
(-)

fum

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
3:33 11:11 4:44 5:55

what the hell do all these numbers mean i see them to much each day at night when i wake up i see either 11:11 or 4:44 then when i leave for school i see 5:55 help some1 pls

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
That's quite the repetition of numbers. You could always search the web for anyone else seeing those numbers.

Troy

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Well I dont know if my parents meant to do this but my first name has 5 letters and my middle name has 5 letters and my last name has 5 letters and when you say it it is 5 syllables. And I was born on 9/5/75 so can you guess my lucky number? lol

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
And the Pope is making 666 in your Avatar!
Damn!

I have to say that I notice people always do the Sign of the Beast when they are busy "Thanking the people" that got them there. Its kind of strange, saying one thing, and yet, doing a hand signal most would not even notice.

And those that notice would say "Its a coincidence"

Well, when I came home from noticing this, guess what time it was?

11:11pm

Hmmm... Stay aware people.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
LOL, I just think the pope was a prankster, whats more wierd than numbers is singing a song and turning on the radio and the song is playing where you left off. I know its not numbers but it just goes to show some people are just primed for insanity.

fum

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
u kno whats more weird is getting and urge to heard a song and when you turn on the radio the song starts playing and ur like hmm i wonder if this shows on then u turn on the tv and find out they cahnged the time so that show is on and ohh yeah and knowing which comercial is coming up next and no not on those channels that do reruns of everything

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
HAHA good stuff. The only numbers I care about are the 1st of every month cause thats when I get my Veterans Disability check. Oh and the number 10 cause I still have all of my fingers.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
It seems to me if we have one place to talk about these numbers and our experiences with them, we could gain a larger audience and avoid duplicating ideas.

Numbers can be fascinating indeed. Especially when you've discovered the ones that work for oneself.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Look up Numerology. Numbers dont tell posative or negative, they're just another physical representation of something non physical.

Theres a saying, "whilst we slumbers, God speaks to us in numbers."
I think its about not being conciouss of the messages, yet deep down your inner self knows exactly what they meen, whether they are simply stating that you are creative, as finding the number 3 in many things implies. Try adding your birthdate numbers to get your life number, mine is 23/9/1987, so i add all the numbers like this (2+3+9+1+9+8+7) i get 57, add those together to get a single number (7+5=12) and so (1+2=3). I am a songwriter and play lots and lots of different instruments, also add any numbers in your life such as your phone numbers, door number etc...

Doing this and finding what the numbers that pop up mean in numerology can suprise you, and even give you some idea of what your probly good at that you've never tried.

When i learnt about this i added all my numbers together and got sheet loads of 3's, 9's and 8's. Its suprising how correct they are

God bless ya'll!

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
YIKES!!
Yesterday while working, i was in the lunch room watching a ball game on t.v., at the top of screen where it shows the score,count, and inning and all that stuff... it said.... 1 out, 1-1, 1st inning... and guess what happened... the next pitch the cather got nailed in the head with the baseball.... and the annoucer says..... WELL THERE IS A GOOD WAKE UP CALL FOR THE CATHER!!....................... this is starting to creep me out.

fum

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
10 cents to whoever guesses my b-day i was born the day the pope died not year DUH but yeah i get lots of numbers that repeat its kinda creepy ohh and about deja vu i think it was a week ago i had this crazy deja vu this girl was talking to me then i knew what she was going to say next and i said it and she was like
WTF howd you know what i was ganna say i was like no idea

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fum
10 cents to whoever guesses my b-day i was born the day the pope died not year DUH but yeah i get lots of numbers that repeat its kinda creepy ohh and about deja vu i think it was a week ago i had this crazy deja vu this girl was talking to me then i knew what she was going to say next and i said it and she was like

I don't mean to go off topic and I don't know if I'm the first to say this:

Fum, you seriously need to learn Punctuation.

fum

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueApocalypse

Originally posted by fum

haha forgive me man. I'll try better forgive me

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by fum

Originally posted by fum

It just makes your posts easier to read it all.

fum

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fum

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The topic here is :
Numbers and their significance

Hijacking threads will not be tolerated.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join