It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and their significance

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

I have had a spiritual awakening. I had one before I met my twin flame, when I met him, and again now that I am physically seperated from him. Do you know more about awakenings> If so please elaborate....

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

angeltwinflameroberts
reply to post by rainprincess64

I have had a spiritual awakening. I had one before I met my twin flame, when I met him, and again now that I am physically seperated from him. Do you know more about awakenings> If so please elaborate....

What about awakening? Could you describe what kind of spiritual awakening it is you speak of? There are many different ways of answering your question with the way you ask it now, so please elaborate more on what you mean.
edit on 10/18/13 by rainprincess64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

alicek
I'm sorry if this is an inappropriate place to reply; I've been trying to figure out how to start a thread. I went to try to do so, but nothing loaded. I am trying to test and see if I can even reply to anything. I'd go under chat but it alerts me I have to first have 50 posts to chat with anyone. This is disheartening as I'm not sure I can even post. I'm sorry if this is polluting your thread, any help would be much appreciated.

I think you have to have posted a certain amount of comments on other people's threads before you can start one of your own.
At the top of the page you'll see a list of subjects; click on 'forums'.
Scroll thru the subjects, and you'll find one for 'freshmen', which has a lot of good info for new people.
Hope this helps, and good luck!
Nugget

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
For me it started a couple of weeks ago. I see continuing numbers almost every time i see any clock. Home and in my office.I have a lot in my mind this period and it disturb me because it feels strange, almost to the point that i avoid to see the time. Have no idea what this means.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander Tau

Thank you. I was talking to my mother a month or two ago about this same thing. It just seemed to me the moment I learned about something new, it begins to show up everywhere I turn.

One day I know absolutely nothing about a particular thing, usually have never seen or heard of the thing. The next everywhere I turn I see if hear about it. I told my mom that my mind most be conjuring up any thing new that is introduced to it.

I think that is why we are obsessed with naming everything. We can't manifest anything that we can't visualize and agree on. It isn't good enough for me to call it a whosie whatsit. You have to accept it as a whosie whatsit before I can bring it into being.

I know it sounds nutty and I have explained it poorly but u think you get my drift.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexander Tau

Thank you. I was talking to my mother a month or two ago about this same thing. It just seemed to me the moment I learned about something new, it begins to show up everywhere I turn.

One day I know absolutely nothing about a particular thing, usually have never seen or heard of the thing. The next everywhere I turn I see if hear about it. I told my mom that my mind most be conjuring up any thing new that is introduced to it.

I think that is why we are obsessed with naming everything. We can't manifest anything that we can't visualize and agree on. It isn't good enough for me to call it a whosie whatsit. You have to accept it as a whosie whatsit before I can bring it into being.

I know it sounds nutty and I have explained it poorly but u think you get my drift.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Its funny because as soon as you tell someone about 11:11, they will begin noticing it themselves everywhere they look. Maybe its because of a little timer in your head or it could be synchronicity. I had a few friends whom, upon mentioning it to them, began noticing it.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
When one of my great grandmothers died I promised her that if I was ever blessed with a daughter I would name her after her. My daughter was born on my great grandmother's birthday and yes I kept my promise.

Also, as a little girl I was told the love of my life would have to do with number 8. Sure enough my son was born on May 28, 2006.

Denyego26
edit on 22-1-2014 by denyego26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Of course if you are aware of it, you will see the numbers everywhere and often.
But there IS a difference.

Imagine you are in deep thoughts, thinking about something that is important to you, and suddenly your head turns and you notice the number 222, 444, 555 or such. its at this moment that the numbers have the most powerfull meanings.

ofcourse you dont need to be in deep thoughts. if you see 222 alot, it reminds you that you should have faith and trust that everything is going to be ok. its the same with other numbers.

im using an app called angel numbers 101 from doreen virtue, for the iphone, so i can read the meanings when i see thoose numbers. and i do see them alot.
edit on 25/1/2014 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/1/2014 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Reading through various sections of this long thread I must import my numbers.

One that keeps popping up for me is 666. But not in the most obvious way. In fact it has only ever appeared when ever I take out loans for vehicles and one license plate so far. My first auto loan was 7,236.66 My second is now 2,066.67. My liscense plate... 666 on it. I didn't care about the DMV's rules of "what ever is next in the pile you have to accept."

When it comes to looking at my clock I always seem to look right at my clock when it says 12:34.56 on my wall. Right at the exact moment the clock hits .56. It is my atomic clock and it has happened with 12:34 on my phone several times.

When it comes to my wages it is my special number that I don't want anyone knowing. but it has come up in my tax return, my hourly wages in my monthly check no matter how often I am not working or working over time. That one has happened 16 times so far.

When it comes to dice games I always seem to have this happen back to back. Roll after roll I throw a 6 followed by a 5, and then a 4. In craps it always happens to me more often than not. Always in sequence. A few times it won't happen but it always counts down. Even my main stick man notices this.

But when it comes to my speeding tickets. I've had three and they always have a 6 at the end of it. 96 in a 75. 26 in a 20. 36 in a 25.

My phone number has three sixes in it but it's not in sequence. Everything else though doesn't seem to fit together like others. It just seems to be only in certain areas.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Numerology

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I have a tendency as a mnemonic device to remember strings of digits (phone numbers, addresses, serial numbers, etc.) by adding all of their constituent digits, and reducing them in such a way until only one digit is produced, which is actually a technique more typical of Pythagorean Numerology to get a single digit for an esoteric "reading", but I found is also a great cue for me to remember otherwise long numbers with no inherent mystical meaning or import, for use in future reference.

That said, I have long been noticing, regardless of and apart from the long sequences I need to remember in my daily life, which I tend to discard from my mind once I no longer need to know a phone number, for instance, that as I go about my days, if I add-up the numbers I see (addresses, or numbers on ads and posters, things that just catch my eye), they all reduce to the same number, even though I was not seeking them out, or only added the digits after the fact.

So, I do not so much keep seeing 37 or 23 or anything as other users here have, but I keep seeing numbers that reduce to 1. Such as maybe a house will catch my eye as I'm walking, and it's civic address will be 4060 (4+0+6+0=10=1+0=1), or the bus passing by moments later might be the #10 line (1+0=1), then I might look at my watch or phone and the time will be a similar reduction (reduction being my term for this addition of the digits to get a single number). It is always 1. Of course, if I go seeking it, random numbers with no meaning to me will appear, but if, by synchronicity or serendipity, my eye is led to some number around me, it seems most always to reduce to 1.

Apart from that, my weird clock numerological encounter is with 11:22 whenever I happen to glance at once (by chance, of course--deliberately looking rarely shows me 11:22). Regarding Pythagorean Numerology, and in an odd overlap, Gematria, I "am" a "One"--in my full name, nickname, birth-date, and other factors, which seems peculiar, especially in two different numerological systems (though I have a Hebrew set of names). Maybe this is the 1 connection?
edit on 9-4-2014 by Aquilifer because: Grammatical fix; Personal numerology details.

posted on Apr, 10 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I've always seen the number 1108 everywhere. Mostly 11:08 on the clock both times of the day. Also in phone numbers, house numbers, or in films, etc. The number doesn't really have any meaning to me. Often wondered if something would happen on November 8th or August 11th, but of course, nothing out of the ordinary would occur. At least not yet.

If anyone knows any neat information about my number I'd be happy to read your reply. Or if anyone else shares my number that'd be super cool.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe From what I understand, numbers have spiritual significance to both God and Satan. The number 33 is important to freemasonry, the number 13 is important to witches, the number 11 is important to occultists. I found out the above from Last Trumpet Ministries

www.lasttrumpetministries.org...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hi, my name is Jason. You can find my original material at www.ridingthebeast.com/gematria.
"The truth is out there"!
edit on 07-27-2016 by IXApollyonXI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IXApollyonXI

meh the whole 666 is to scare people. Many ancient cultures used the cross as symbolic for the soul, not just Christianity. And even the crucifix was used by romans and other cultures before. Everything is taken or adapted from a prior culture.

Kabbalistic Sun Square

Star of David, which is an ancient symbol used in other cultures prior to jews.

and it is supposedly the number of Nero

or the antichrist.

you could find family or friends with the numerical value coming to 666 somewhere. it's more psychological than anything.

ohh some other random stuff for this thread.

from what I remember (which isn't as it use to be)

33 had to do with jesus age je died
33 vertebrate in the human body
33 degrees in freemasons

13 moon cycles a year
13 to a coven
13 feminine or goddess aspect
13 -christ plus 12 disciples

4 directions
4 seasons
4 cardinal points
4 elements 4 etc....

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

All this is common knowledge that everyone basically knows, but I discovered something in the bible that is not found on the internet, in books or television programming.

It is truly unique, and is not my opinion, but in fact... is none other than the way God meant for the prophet to pen it.

Try to figure out the riddle that I posted. You might want to check with spy66.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IXApollyonXI

You do know the bible is basically passed down stories from previous generations?

And there weren't just 10 commandments.

What is God? Consciousness or some fictitious Nazarene? Or wait Allah? Because I know many of Muslims. Are they wrong for not believing in a so called Christ? What about Pagans and Hindus who predated anything xianity.

Basically what is it you want to choose to believe? Because it is not of all of the masses.

edit on 31-7-2014 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Are angel numbers and numerology supposed to be connected or not?

a reply to: kodasaufa
Uhhh jesus is part of islam. He is a prophet in islam rather than god or son of god.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

My angels might considered demons and vice versa. If you are referring to Abrahamic angels than you are meaning newer entities.

You yourself define meanings. It is what you make it and what it means to you, not me.

Mohammed believed Moses and Abraham were prophets. jebus or yousha etc.. . as well. But Mohammed wouldn't have believed that Yehoshua was the main or only descendent of God. And definitely wouldn't have worshiped him or thought he was special.

I have many people in my life that are Lutheran, Catholic, Episcopalian, Christian and not one of them regards Islam as of the holy trinity or Jesus. But It's not just that.

Not here to argue about technicalities.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join