It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and their significance

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ABeing

Hi everybody, well ive had a strange thing going on for some time, infact probably 3 years or more, the dreaded 1.11 - 11.11, been at the point for some time where im dreading looking at the time, as ive got it in my head its a bad omen, why i dont know, all my friends know this is limited to me as when it happens i make a point of telling who ime with, and now they are looking spooked when i see it.
I very rarely look at the time, ive never worn a watch, and just ocasionaly glance at my phone, just a few times a day but im seeing the triple or quad 1s at least 50% of the time, now if you determine that there are a lot of minutes in a 24 hr period and the chance of seeing the 1s is only a chance of four, in 1440... even if you take a wedge of minutes away, allowing for just a few hours either side of 11.11 and 1.11 am/pm its still highly unlikely you would see it at least 50% of the time, the law of averages doesnt apply...
I may have not looked at the time for most of the day and be doing something and quite busy, but ill make a concious move to go get my phone and check the time, 1.11 or 11.11, i mutter " i dont believe it" under my breath everytime, i dont see it out on bill boards or car regs etc, just on my own phone or comp', as these are my only 2 time keepers, not realy into clocks, watches.
So I HAVE come to the assumption that sumthing, wether it be subconciously (if so how did i do that without knowing) or, and i say this lightly, im being urged ????
Whatever the reason strange as it may seem its got to the ridiculous stage, im looking through uk autotrader for Bmw, wanted a 5 series sport in a particular colour and matching leather..... the one i bought had done 111.000 miles, get that, freeky.....Im 47 years old and been there done that, so am well open minded but this is something that got me thinking, ive read various posts from various sites over the past year or so and have read many things, its got to a stage where i avoid going to bed at 11.11 incase its a bad omen, if i go to turn tv and lights off and look at the time and its 11.11 i'll wait untill it clicks to 11.12, lol, sounds mad but as seeing it is so freeky i guess whatever 11.11 means must be bloody freeky too.
Only my opinion but any thoughts are taken on board, thanks for taking the time to read..
edit on 24-3-2013 by k3gt2 because: wrongly typed after re reading

edit on 24-3-2013 by k3gt2 because: bad spelling

edit on 24-3-2013 by k3gt2 because: add a bit

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I see the number 108 constantly. The time of day, addresses, a dollar amount, a page number. I remember reading it has some sort of significance but I can't remember exactly what at the moment. It does follow me everywhere though!

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The number 11 appears in many places in my life.
edit on 19-7-2013 by MrNGZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The numbers I see all the time during the day and at night is 12:34. I read that these numbers in this order are positive, but it is still a bit creepy, seeing as this all started happening about a couple of months ago. I always get this strange urge to look at the clock whenever the numbers pop up. I don't think it's my circadian rhythm/biological clock, but something else altogether...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by anitawee

Hey, that is the number I see everywhere! -and I mean everywhere. My wife even started to wonder about it, and she is a very logical woman. Not that numbers are not logical.
Long story short, I was secretly afraid that I would die at age 32. That day came 4 years ago. I still see the number but not so much anymore. The special occurance that did happen was my first born son was born a few months after I turned 32. For a Long time, I didn't know if I could even help make kids.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by apydomis

I had a friend/co worker who thought he too was going to die at age 32. Odd. I've seen 11 in many forms (11,111,1111) since I was in middle school many many years ago. I've semi-recently discovered 11's on pix of me as a child on seats I was in at amusment parks, and 11:11 on clocks on the walls behind me. I've been told I am a lightworker, amongst many other things. I like to believe it's simply a sign of kind...be it good or bad.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
sure is weird when it does happen. for me it is 444....ALL THE TIME...so anybody know what this means ?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seekingpeace

There are numbers I see too,and like a poster above,I have also thought-for all the minutes in an hour,its strange that 95% of the times I look at the time-it is somehour:xx(the number) or the hour digits will make the double digit a triple,eg 15:55 instead.
I don't break my head about it,just odd,anyway you could always google: joanne sacredscribes index the numbers

Some folks reckon a chronically recurring number is of the "angel numbers" I would'nt know,but in case you're interested,you may want to have a peek at the site I mentioned,sorry I cannot link,I'm not by my pc.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

thank you so much for replying ....this has been going on steady for 4 months now and need to do more investigating......will visit that web page ! peace to you !

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

My son was born on 6/22/00 at the military time of 2222 and he was 22 inches long. I've always found that fascinating and, to tell you the truth, there's something different about him compared to my other child-- hard to explain.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

seekingpeace
sure is weird when it does happen. for me it is 444....ALL THE TIME...so anybody know what this means ?

Yes. But its significance would take a long time to explain to you. In short, this number is a defining parameter of the recently discovered "inner form" of the Tree of Life (Otz Chiim), the representation of Adam Kadmon, or heavenly Man, the divine prototype. I suggest you look at this webpage:
smphillips.8m.com...
It won't mean much to you, but you will notice the reference to the number 444. Then I suggest you study the principles of sacred geometry and how it is transformed into numbers of universal (and therefore scientific) significance by starting at the section called "sacred geometry" and working your way down the navigation menu at:
smphillips.8m.com...
This still may not explain why this number figures so much in your life. But at least you will have learnt what it means in the context of TRUE sacred geometry (as opposed to the synthetic variety called by this name that appears everywhere on the internet).

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
For the last few months, I at first started to see the time 11:11 (night and day) here and there, then the frequency started to increase. I wrote this off as mere coincidence as looking at the clock around the same time. Eventually I started to see say 111 and 1,111 on not just clocks but on road signs, random websites and via notifications on my computer, being suggested to watch YouTube videos that are about 1:11 or 11:11 min long, etc.

Around the start of August I made a road trip to see my cousin and also to visit a friend of mine who live about 2.5 hours away from me. I rarely pay attention to road signs, let alone mile marker signs. However, both on the way there and on the way back I looked up at the 111 mile marker without consciously thinking about it (only paid attention to road signs as per my phone's GPS to see when I'd need to make a turn).

Around August 26 of this year, I saw 1,111 and 111 numerous amounts of times and in various places. I noticed the number 1,111 and 111 on a webpage both at once. I had about 1,111 question notifications on Sodahead.com which is the webpage I was visiting at the time. I have my web bar set up so that Google Voice and Adblock are next to each other. I had 1 Google voice notification and 111 ads were blocked on this web page (1 GV notification and 111 ads blocked next to each other read to me as 1,111)... and the time was 11:11am!

Later on that night, I was listening to my music on my phone. I went to go listen to the song "Right Now" by Akon. My phone for the very first time ever started to freeze up while playing a song and the screen froze up on me. Naturally, I chose to restart my phone since it was acting up so badly. When I turned my phone back on, it was 11:11pm. I had a funny feeling this was my spirit guides' way of telling me to "listen right now because something spiritually significant is going to occur soon".

The very next day, I woke up very sick (no joke). I wasn't even able to keep water down without vomiting. I ended up being taken to the hospital by my dad later that afternoon. Because the doctors thought I had appendicitis, I was very close to having surgery performed on me.As it turned out, I had some weird small intestinal infection, which is a first since I almost never get sick! I was in the hospital for about 27 hours and was put on antibiotics for a week. I feel rather fortunate that I did not have unnecessary surgery performed on me ha ha.

Ironically around this time I was facing a bit of a spiritual dilemma with myself and feeling "lost" and hurt at the time, due to things not working out with someone I really care about a few weeks prior and things not working out also with someone I thought wanted me but well didn't XD I did learn to reprioritize who I feel are most important in my life and ultimately I do believe that more good than bad came about from my having gotten sick. Something that makes this even stranger is that one of my parents' friends (who I consider a friend of mine too) woke up around 5am that morning feeling like something is wrong. She said to her husband that she believes something is wrong and she just can't explain it. Consequently, my mom told her that I was in the hospital and as a result, both her and her husband came to visit me in the hospital (which was really nice of them
). At the time there was some weird tension going on between me and her, due to a past incident that had happened a month and a half beforehand. I suppose that this incident also helped me to see past that and see that she does genuinely care (along with her husband as well).

I used to think that the 11:11 phenomenon was somewhat of a coincidence and that there could be something to it but at the same time had my skepticism. I'm definitely a believer in that 11:11 at least for me has some sort of spiritual significance to me after that experience and in the time before seeing 11:11 and 111, etc. frequently (more and more as the event approached closer).
edit on 9/28/13 by rainprincess64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
For the past 2 years i have seen the number 9:11 everywhere i look. I look at the clock and its either 9:11am or 9:11pm.
Today a friends baby was born and weighed 9pounds 11ounces.
Dates in papers, magazines and news articles are 9:11.
And other random appearances of the numrt 911

Anyone else have this number always appearing?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

Hmm I've been seeing this number appear a few times here and there, particularly in the last month or two. A guy I used to talk to said for a time in his life he'd see this number a lot, especially if he had to go somewhere important and/or if he needed to talk someone about something important. Not sure what this number means to me at least yet but it's certainly very interesting to say the least.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

I have been told by a few people that i have Psychic abilities which i need to develop (i have started looking into training). I have also been told that when you see a certain number and your psychic it means someone is trying to contact you.

Unsure whether this is the case or just a coincidence. It started last year for me and thought it was a sign that something would happen on September 11th. I was on holiday in Orlando at the time and i think a man was murdered in a terrorist act (forgive me if im wrong)
I figured that was what the signs were pointing too, but still continue to see the number.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
There was a time when I would see the number 111 everywhere. It was my seat number when my family went to the theater, it was the date of some activity, the time I would randomly wake up at in the middle of the night, etc. I don't know what it means, but just thought I would share.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

KMTartist
There was a time when I would see the number 111 everywhere. It was my seat number when my family went to the theater, it was the date of some activity, the time I would randomly wake up at in the middle of the night, etc. I don't know what it means, but just thought I would share.

Did anything, let it be a spiritual awakening, event, etc. come of it or nothing particularly noticeable?

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rainprincess64

Not really, It was just interesting how I noticed that it showed up every where.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry if this is an inappropriate place to reply; I've been trying to figure out how to start a thread. I went to try to do so, but nothing loaded. I am trying to test and see if I can even reply to anything. I'd go under chat but it alerts me I have to first have 50 posts to chat with anyone. This is disheartening as I'm not sure I can even post. I'm sorry if this is polluting your thread, any help would be much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

I can tell if this is the house we are getting or if this job is right, I have won the lottery (just scratch offs) with the numbers being like secret code that I somehow know. In numerology my husband is and 11, I am a 5 both our karma debt numbers are 16. and Our SOn is 6 all in unison. 11-5=6 11-6=5 6+5=11 and every house we have stayed in and every phone number associated with us in anyway has been 11 in it. My birthday is 11-30-80, 11 and the 8 and 3 =11 our sons birthday is 8-30-2012, 8 and 3 is 11 then the 2012 =5. We are twin flames both know it both knew it when we seen each other again, we were re-united and married on 9-9-11. Notradumes predicted the twin towers would reunite again and together on 9-11, everything in our life adds up to 11. I have gotten in my car read the speedometer and new if things were going to go my way or against me that day. I remember numbers all numbers throughout my life, if I look at a number say a credit card number, I remember it always. Im like a human calculator I have never usd a calculator NEVER even during school and college. I got it . Numbers make me feel comfortable I like them and they all add up to things. It's all mathmatical. I have bought lottery tickets and knew I won just by the way the numbers add up onn the register, my money the change the date and what time it is and the numbers on the tickets, it will all add up in a way that makes no sense to anyone else but somehow does to me.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join