It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and their significance

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

lol yeah this vid explains what i was talking about jim carey as the green man , also mentions 11:11 around 2 mins in

- B.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I don't agree with the making of this one thread to cover all number talk. I searched ATS thoroughly before making any of my date specific threads and found nothing. Why squelch creativity with overbearing moderating.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
ide really like to know if there is a list somewhere of all the 1111 names
anyone know if a list exists?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
alot of people say its coincidental but I dont think so!!! Ive had dreams where I saw 1:11. When I woke up and looked at the clock, there it was 1:11. To me it feels as if someone or something wants you to see it. I can recall the feeling I felt in the dream and as I remember, it felt like something kept telling me to look at the clock!!! I dont think about the number. In fact I use to try to get away from it but it always showed up. There have been variouse situations in my life in which the number 11 appeared and sent chills down my spin. It always seems to show itself when I have but no choice to recognize it. and Im not talking about adding a bunch of numbers and stuff like that. 11 means something to me but I havent figured it out yet. Im not sure whats its all about but I have a strong feeling that one day soon all will be clear!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I'm on this page because of my curiousity of why, whenever I look at the clock it's 11:11 or 12:12 or even 10:10. Usually, 11:11. I have noticed other numbers but 11:11 is the one I see the most. It's always time and I haven't noticed it anywhere else. Maybe I need to pay more attention but the time factor happens almost daily. It's as though my mind is programmed to look at the clock at these exact times almost daily.

I am searching to understand this more deeply. It's been going on for the past year or so and I'm very interested in knowing why. Maybe I'll never know why. But, it's very interesting reading the thoughts of others regarding this topic.

Cheers. A.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Here's my little number thing, but, no one needs to be a qenius to know that Hillary will attempt an overthrow of Obama at the convention. The new change will be tested. Note: I make no claim of special knowledge in prophecy. All true prophecy belongs to God alone. This, is just my thought on numbers.

August 23, 2008

August = 8
23 = 20 + 3
2008 = 20 x 10 + 8

Interpretation;

8 = new beginning
20 = testing
3 = God
20 x 10 = 20 (testing) 10(law) testing of the law
8 = new beginning

Explaination: A new change that tests the law of God in a new way that is only the beginning of even nore greater change.

August 23, 2008, Barak Obama chose his running mate

Barak = 5 letters (5=grace)
Hussein = 7 letters (7=completion)
Obama = 6 letters (6= man)

Interpretation: Grace is ended for man.

August 25, 2008 Democratic convention.

August= 8 (new beginning)
25 = 20 + 5 (20 = test 5 = grace ) ( testing grace)
2008 (same as above)

Interpretation: New beginning (change) will test grace (democratic party).

John = 4 letters (creation)
McCain = 6 letters (man)

Interpretation: created by man, or, a man's creation

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Fromabove]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
For me it's always 9:11 i live in canada and i have no birth days anything related to the numbers whatsoever. every day i always look at this number at least 1 time sometimes even 3 times and if you are wondering why its because there's one am and one pm and also there is scores on tests that i get this , change , everything it drives me insane i wish there was a way to stop it. 9:11 is a number i never want to see ever not even if you gave me $9.11 for free would i take it. this has been going on for so long and also i have so many clocks that they are all about 4-5 minutes difference.... and u can pretty much geuss .. lets just say i cover my eyes while i go by them. Well if anyone has this problem let me know the email is [email protected]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ive seen the numbers plenty, some say its just a mental trick, some say its angels, some say its demonic...there is both good and evil forces in this world, who knows the source of these number happenings? So use commonsense!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

the exact same phainomenon is happening to me too, whithout any thinking when i look at the clock it is always 10:10, 11:11, 12:12 and so on. This thing started to me about a year ago and is kinda creeping me out, i feel like someone tries to tell me something, i dont think it is coincedence and i know some people who experience the same thing. It is happening instictly without thinking to watch at the clock.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Te number 7 appears in my family, and around the time of the horrific death of my late grandparents.

I've being given the vision, and the awareness to understand what the Number 7 has to do with it.

I mean the number 7 comes up in years, birthdays, life paths, the day of the death, how many offspring and there is many more that were to obvious.

My intution picked it up one evening, it just hit me, to this day I'm studieing it.

Could someone knowledgeable help me, with the meaning of the number 7 in my family.

My life path is number 7 also.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is a topic far removed from my primary domains of interest, so I never suspected I might be someday writing about such things, but now I jjust have to.

Here's the thing. For the past few weeks - more like months, probably, but definitely less than six months (maybe around two) - I have been noticing what appears (and I emphasise the word) to be a numerical pattern whenever I look at my PC clock: the digit of the hour (in the 24 hour format, which is the one I always use) is usually identical to the digits of the minutes.

At this point I have to emphasise that the numbers vary - it's not a "pattern" (f there is one) associated with just one or maybe two numbers. (I have noticed people mentioning 11 as having special significance.)
In my case this "pattern" appears regardless of the hour: 3:33, 12:12, 23:23, 17:17, 20:20, 22:22, etc.)

And that's what makes it especially interesting to me.

In the interest of (I hope) serious discussion I also have to stress that I am not (at all) psychologically predisposed to search for "meaningul coincidences" of disparate events or forcefully reading meanings into them.

It may also be important to know that I am not at all a compulsive clock observer. If I am working, I glance towards the clock maybe once an hour; when I am not working even less frequently.

The fact that I started noticing this relatively recently should not be interpreted as a sudden surge of "mindfulness" or anything - in other words, I am no more or less observant than I was before I started noticing these "pattern". And I do not observe the clock more frequently than before. (I simply do not have the time - excuse the pun - to spend it thinking about watches and clocks and synchronicities in general.
)

And finally, ever since I noticed this apparent pattern I have been noting down the numbers every time I look at the clock (which, as I said, is relatively rare in me).
According to these notes, approximately 7/10 occurrences follow the pattern described above.
(The remaining 3/10 are "normal", i.e. visually not particularly striking numbers, like 23:15, 14:23 etc.)

I am not a statistics expert, but I would say that is considerably above the probabilities of it being "random" occurrences.

I am totally open-minded about this, so I would welcome any thoughtfully developed ideas about this.

Thanks.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by AdAstra]

[edit on 27-9-2008 by AdAstra]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I don't agree with the making of this one thread to cover all number talk. I searched ATS thoroughly before making any of my date specific threads and found nothing.

I must say I agree. Definitely.

Also, long threads really aren't user friendly - no wonder so many people end up asking questions that may already been answered.
Who has the time or the stamina to dig through long threads...?
I don't.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think Liber 777 is such a book and can be found here

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Please excuse my double post, something is wrong with my enter button...

[edit on 9/27/2008 by atzmaz]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

The total lack of any kind of response seems to corroborate the suspicion that a single "umbrella" thread maybe really isn't the best of solutions.
Or maybe it's something else, I don't know...

Has NOBODY had the same experience? (I mean, with all sorts of numbers. See my post above.)

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Guyzz, for you all its oen particular time that keeps repeating ,.... but for me either it 11:11 or its 10:10 or its 12:12..its funny how i dont see 3:03 or 5:05...i think the digits just show my pattern of life... 1111 means its a straight line .... 1010 or 1212 means sth like a sinusoidal curve... and yes my husband says i have extreme mood swings and very frequent onez too probably 1010 indicates that..and as for 1111 , i think it shows how steady i m with one man and how i always have fixed interest towards certain fields... i m not sure abt 1212 yet......one thing i learnt from Kungfu Panda.. "Nothing is coincident" or maybe it was sth like "There are no accidents"......

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

1st post-

I'm looking to understand the meaning of 12:34. Yes, I've researched the topic on the web and have reached out to friends.

It began over a decade ago when I noticed the time appearing on digital clocks but has since progressed to site visits on ebay, numbers on artwork, and other odd items. I've even begun photographing these events.

In my humble opinion the only thing that has given me relief is the bible passage in The Gospel According to LUKE - 12:34 "For where your treasure is, there also will your heart be". This bears great significance in my life.

Since I've started acknowledging this and looking at it as a blessing and not a curse the numbers 11:11 have also begun to appear.

If anyone can offer anything rational I'm willing to listen. I have to say, I'm not really open to theories about "new energy" or anything that suggests I'm more enlightened than anyone else.

And maybe my journey is concluded, perhaps I've drawn what is meant for me from this. But if you know something I don't, and you're not a crackpot, then please, share.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by fum

I dont know what they mean but i see the same # im looking for awnsers they are4:44 and 5:55 im mean more than once and its getting worse can anybady help its wierd that you see the same # if you have any help plaese post them.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zach

Just wondering when you posted this - what date?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The number '3' has always been quite prevalent during my life thus far

Up until a few years ago this was known as 'my' number as it happened so often it was freakish...
That was until another number came into view ... and when I say view I mean I saw it everywhere ... just out of the blue for no apparent reason it seemed no matter where I looked that was all I would see ... from looking at a clock just as the hour or minutes would turn 13, often simultaneously and waking before the alarm would set off at :13 ... number plates where a biggie also as was dates that certain appointments etc. fell on. I felt a frustration in the beginning as I didn't know why 'they' kept showing me this particular number and so frequently, but then I just surrendered to it and I became more intrigued with what hidden meaning it could hold. This went on for many years before I was 'shown' why this number was so prominent ... I'm a big believer in signs ... also synchronicity ... they are everywhere if you only take the time to look.

Now that I know why this number was gifted to me it doesn't seem to happen as often as I believe the messages have served their purpose and the need for answers has been removed...
I have to say though the most impressive sign I received that brought closure to these occurrences was when one day I went to apply to have a post office box for the following year ... when I entered the postal shop and had filled in all the required forms I was informed that there were no boxes available at that time ... as I was about to turn around and leave another postal worker had come over and advised the lady I was dealing with that the keys for one of the boxes had just been returned and was now available ... the key number that had been handed in at that exact moment ... you guessed it '13**' ... the numbers combined are the exact day and month that bears a huge significance to this path I have been destined to travel ... Yeah Goosebumps moment for me!

No such thing as a meaningless coincidence...

I should also add for those interested in synchronicity and numbers that Carl Jung wrote an interesting piece to do with such ... if I have the chance I will post a part of the article up, in the meantime you should Google for a very fascinating read.

Oh and funnily enough ... my number '3' has since returned

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join