It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and their significance

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I had a string of numbers I wrote down the other night from the clock.

11:11, 11:33, 11:44, 12:12, 12:22

My aunt was in the hospital during these numbers. Funny thing is, I too get the urge to look at the clock or thermometer, and then I have found numbers like 666 and 11:11.

Troy

[edit on 5-8-2005 by cybertroy]

[edit on 6-8-2005 by cybertroy]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Now I was always taught that the mark of beast is in your mind not stamp on our wrinkles LOL... I think maybe the Advasary is much smarter than to stamp it in our foreheads. But really its something to do with the mind.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
this number plays an Important role in my life because its like Me and my Husband were in age 3 yrs 3 days and 3 hrs. is this strange? maybe it is`nt. I dunno it just seems 3 follows me around alot. also 69. this is another story.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Do you have any thoughts on my situation regarding number "39"? I'd like to hear you opinion on the the "coincidences" I provided above.

In my experience the most common meaning of Signs like this turns out to be a nudge in the direction of learning more about the mysteries of life. I note that you are aware of the basics of numerology and I wonder if you did this study before or after you noticed the pattern of 39s.

It is of course better in general to be open-minded rather than the reverse. But so many people once they finish their schooling, settle into a career, and so on, limit themselves to a handful of things that interest them. Once we have found a path in life it takes something to get us to consider expanding it.

Now from my point of view everyone should spend at least a little time in the study of what is known as the occult. Remember that the true meaning of that word is just 'hidden' it does not mean 'evil'. And yes I can already hear the cries of astonishment from some people but hear me out.

Even if you are a Christian or have some other strong religious belief you should not be afraid of learning a bit about what is out there beyond the normal boundaries. I think it makes a better person and one who is not so ready to jump to intolerant conclusions.

There is, sadly, a case in my own home state of Indiana right now that is the most disgusting case of ignorance and fear I have ever seen. A man and a woman got divorced, both are Wiccan, and from what I can tell both are responsible and loving parents. In the proceeding to set up the custody of their child they were subjected to the most ignorant of questioning by people who obviously did not do even a moment of research on the subject of Wicca.

The parents were asked 'Do you worship Satan'? This is certainly not the first time I have heard this but it shows a total lack of understanding. It is exactly the same as asking a Christian 'Do you worship Shiva'? Wiccans do not believe in Satan, in fact there is not even a similar sort of being in Wicca at all! Evil comes from humans, there is nothing in nature that is evil.

The father has been ordered not to allow his son to see or hear anything at all about Wicca. In America, a parent has been ordered by a Court of Law to not teach his child his religion. The fight will continue, and this will not stand, but how could it even happen at all?

The answer is ignorance.

The thing about numbers is that we are surrounded by them. I have a hard time seeing them as anything other than the nudge I mentioned above because they are everywhere. It would be nice if we all got little messages from our Deeper Selves that would help to guide us along but when we do get such message they have to come in a form that we can both recognize and act upon.

Another way you can look at the pattern of 39s is in the form of verification. Since your name resolves to 39 you could say that the rest of your life is in harmony because you see 'yourself' in all sorts of aspects. So if I were to make a judgement based on this evidence, I would have to say that you are where you are supposed to be, doing what you are supposed to do.

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Nelson Mandela's "46664" campaign has been troubling me the most in relation to 666. I dunno why but I just feel that it is most blatently associated with the number.

This is the first I remember seeing or hearing about that but I can definitely see your point. That 4664 is like saying I am FOR 666 FOR. I don't know why someone picked a number to be in big bold letters for a campaign unless it is something satanic. Looks like they just added a couple of numbers to explain that it's something else to fool the masses. It does sound sneaky and clever though. I wonder who could have orginally inspired that one, hmmm.

[edit on 6-8-2005 by orionthehunter]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
As far as numbers go, if you think about something I'll agree that you tend to see it and remember it. For instance if you get back exactly $6.66 in change a few times at the store you may think that is odd. If you buy a few things and the amount comes out to a whole dollar number you may also think that is odd but not remember what the amount was for too long. I see numbers such as 911 much more often now and remember seeing those much more often. I even have been thinking about the number 39 on occasion and next year I will start thinking about the number 40. I believe some people place too much emphasis on numbers and get too nervous about it. It can be amusing to watch a cashier to have a nervous look on her face when she gives you back $6.66 in change.

Every once in a while I think the subject of sex may be subconciously on people's mind without them realizing it since the number 6 and the word sex sound similiar and the number 69 I don't need to explain.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Nelson Mandela is running a Satanic Campaign.

Ok, it is now official, I have heard everything!

Did it ever occur to you that most rational people do not give a damn about this whole 666 nonsense? Nelson Mandela is one of the most remarkable people to ever walk this Earth. I do not know why those numbers were chosen and frankly I do not care. If he is involved then it is without a doubt something worthwile and deserves the support of every decient person who has the ability to help.

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander Tau

Did it ever occur to you that most rational people do not give a damn about this whole 666 nonsense? ..

I do not know why those numbers were chosen and frankly I do not care. If he is involved then it is without a doubt something worthwile and deserves the support of every decient person who has the ability to help.

I don't really care either and know nothing about the campaign. Since this is a thread about numbers I just saw this as a brilliant and possibly devious plan to get people to be FOR 666. I mean who would suspect a satanic inspired purpose? I bet this plan will continue to gain much support. It's just a hunch. I have no clue why those numbers were chosen but am curious if anyone knows. Like I stated earlier, this is the FIRST I heard about this campaign so I know nothing about it except what I read here.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Could I u2u you sometime I would like to ask you a few things because in your post you have described alot about what I kinda went through. Until the time that Jeff had gotten killed, It seems like all of a sudden all this knowlegde started coming to me. its werid because before I had not pay much attention to anything. and then its like I was seeing things and noticeing things I havent before. LOL. it was so cool but then strange at the same time.
About what was mention about the Occult. Yes this truely means done in Hiding because I suppose this was the way things had to be back then without getting burned or losing your head..LOL..
I do believe that Numbers do have a great meaning. But to find what all this means is hard to do because now I think back and I understand what was being shown to me more so then before all this Happen, do you know what I mean?

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Chasrac64 you may U2U me anytime you wish, and I know exactly what you mean.

Orionthehunter,

I know a few things about 4664 that I did not last night. That is the cell number where Mandela was kept for 27 years. The program is to support good will projects of all kinds.

People do gather to do evil things sometimes but this is Nelson Mandela we are talking about. He spent all those years in jail, endured torture, more than enough to break any man, and yet he still walked out of jail with his head held high to continue to serve his people. If anyone is really a good man, it is he.

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I see now where the number came from. You could probably argue that the number is evil since it represents 27 years of imprisonment of a man who didn't deserve it. I guess he's trying to show the world that such evil exists and he is fighting against it by letting us know about it. Thanks for the update.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Yeah I was going to say, it is either his prison number or his cell number when he was in jail. I never said it was satanic, I just said it is weird how the numbers are so in-your-face and nobody else has said anything. 46664 mostly raises funds for AIDS stuff.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

see now where the number came from. You could probably argue that the number is evil since it represents 27 years of imprisonment of a man who didn't deserve it. I guess he's trying to show the world that such evil exists and he is fighting against it by letting us know about it. Thanks for the update.

Now that I can agree with. That is pretty much my take on it as well. Shows something of what he is made of too. If it were me I would never want to see that number ever again.

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This may have been discussed before but i am fairly new here.
Could 11:11 possibly be connected to 2012?
The date December 21st of '12, represents an extremely close conjunction of the
Winter Solstice Sun with the crossing point of the Galactic Equator (Equator of the Milky Way) and the Ecliptic
(path of the Sun), It will come to resolution at exactly 11:11 am GMT.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Sorry for being abit off-topic here but..

Whenever I hear a word that I've never heard before or one that I don't know what it means, it pops up EVERYWHERE until I finally get a dictionary and check what it means...

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Thats kinda Interesting I never thought to be aware of this. hmmm I will have to see if I notice anything like this. Listen to this, I will be thinking something, it can be anything then all sudden it will pop up on either T V or someone will mention what I was thinking.
Also when I started really getting into my studies, Like lets say I would see the word Israel, Then for some resond I will break it down to like Is-Ra-El ???? see what I mean. or like Television- Tel Levi- ( the) Vision?? I know it sounds crazy but when you do stuff like this you get like messages. sometimes not all the time. Also try crunching numbers. like in Birthdates S.S numbers and it will usally have an Important in your life

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Each number to me has a different shape, form, and feel to it.
Each number to me has its own personality, and meaning.
When these numbers are combined together, they make a unique meaning.
A meaning we must not over look. Why you ask?
Because numbers make up the world we live in. You will find many different numbers and patterns in nature.

& to understand nature better as a whole, you must first understand the numbers that make up nature, numbers that are in the trees, leaves, and grass you see.

I allow these numbers talk to me, and I learn from them.
You may think this is weird, but it is another way of acceptancing the world we live in. Numbers are very beautiful.
For example, most people would agree that a beautiful face is very symmterical. Now you may ask what makes a face symmterical?
Look towards the numbers. There is a ratio called "the golden ratio" any face that comes close to the golden ratio is most likely deemed beautiful.

The golden ratio is part of nature's beauty.I see the world in a mathematical language, where everything in naturel can be explained through mathematics.I see the golden spiral in many places in nature, which comes from the golden rectangle. For example I see the golden spiral in sea shells, DNA, finger prints, hurricanes, tornadoes, and even the milk in your coffee, etc.
I see the world through order, and chaos, were order ultimately defeats chaos; and that is a beautiful thing.

I believe everything in nature has a pattern to it. Even if it is on the sub-atomic level. I just believe humans aren't sophisticated enough to find every pattern in nature there is, and we never will; because there are too many patterns in nature to find in a life time.
But we can find the order behind chaos in our lives, and that is wondeful

Your friend, LOD

[edit on 103131p://000 by LiquidationOfDiscrepancy]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I have this book, well its about this, and I am very Interested in this, But again as I started reading I found myself being lost in this book. It helps to be smart in math...
I can see what you are saying an would love to get more into this, ( Golden Ratio) I feel that our Creator has everything based on this. this can not be just by chance, it has to have a very good meaning you are right, but where to start with this, I end up going in circles

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Very nice, I want to read more about the golden ratio. & your joke was pretty funny, made me laugh

Man are we nerds? Oh well, we are cool nerds.

Your friend, LOD

P.S. Where did you get this book at?

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I would like to see more post on this subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join